PDA

View Full Version : Just got new primal for men...help!

Spiderweb
02-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Need help anyone...

just got the new primal for men today...it has a blue dot and clearly says 5mg androstenone

for men...however, I CANT SMELL A DAMN THING...

my old bottle of PI/m smells like horrible cat pee when i hold

it up to my nose, and its real runny drops just fall out onto my finger...

with this new bottle, its pure oil,

and it takes like literally 10 sec for one drop to come out..and i literally cant smell anything, even when i hold

the bottle up to my nose...its got a blue dot on the side of it..hell, im wonderinf if the factory didnt make a

mistake and put Womens primal in the wrong bottle...

my bottle of TE smells like cat pee, i can usually smell

the pissy none, but maybe PI cleaned their none up..anyone ordered PI lately, and am i the only one who cant smell

the stuff?

WorkingMann
02-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Need help

anyone...

just got the new primal for men today...it has a blue dot and clearly says 5mg androstenone for

men...however, I CANT SMELL A DAMN THING...

my old bottle of PI/m smells like horrible cat pee when i hold it up

to my nose, and its real runny drops just fall out onto my finger...

with this new bottle, its pure oil, and it

takes like literally 10 sec for one drop to come out..and i literally cant smell anything, even when i hold the

bottle up to my nose...its got a blue dot on the side of it..hell, im wonderinf if the factory didnt make a mistake

and put Womens primal in the wrong bottle...

my bottle of TE smells like cat pee, i can usually smell the pissy

none, but maybe PI cleaned their none up..anyone ordered PI lately, and am i the only one who cant smell the

stuff?
I haven't ordered lately but about 6 months ago I've ordered it I think.. And yes PI is oily and

really really slow to get out.. I can't either smell anything from PI..
TE I can only smell a little alcohol but

with NPA I can definatly smell it.. :rant:

About the blue dot I think it's wether it's scented or unscented..

Spiderweb
02-05-2007, 09:12 PM
thanks man...appreciate the

response..

yeah, i can sorta smell it now a little bit, i get little waves of a musky ass smell..but still kinda

faint..yeah, the blue dot is unscented, which is definitely what this is...

and yeah, the shit works...put on 2

drops and went out for a brew..walked in and all women's eyes were on me, this woman across the bar was with a guy,

and kept making nervous eye contact with me, like my prescense was definitely felt...and a cute little chick started

a conversation with me that worked there, and came and sat right beside me at the bar and started talking..and as i

walked out the door, she said "bye honey"...and was looking right at me..

The PI company must have made some

major improvements with this stuff, its a clean smell for so much none, and the spot on my wrist where i put a drop

and rubbed it in, it kinda smells like an orange, sweet smell...this aint nuttin like that horrific cat stink PI

that nearly ruined my life a few years ago due to chronic od...this is almost like the A314 version of PI...very

clean and sharp..

also, noticed my energy and mental acuity levels skyrocketed, in addition to my

confidence..feel much for at ease...almost more physical...anyone else who used PI back in the day tried the new

version..its truely unscented except for that brief musky stench that faintly grabs me almost subconciously.

Spiderweb
02-05-2007, 09:18 PM
also, thsi is weird..my gf is

on the rag, but was still being super nice to me and looking at me with love eyes, and shes in the middle of

cramping, you know what....so go figure..i guess PI is that good! wow...i cant wait to see what happens when shes

"in the ovulation range" :rasp:

this new PI almost seems like how people describe the new A7...im sure the

makers of PI came out with a new formula..anyone got ANY info on this theory?

terry0400-40
02-06-2007, 02:29 AM
Need help anyone...

just got the new primal for men today...it has a blue dot and clearly says

5mg androstenone for men...however, I CANT SMELL A DAMN THING...

my old bottle of PI/m smells like horrible cat

pee when i hold it up to my nose, and its real runny drops just fall out onto my finger...

with this new bottle,

its pure oil, and it takes like literally 10 sec for one drop to come out..and i literally cant smell anything, even

when i hold the bottle up to my nose...its got a blue dot on the side of it..hell, im wonderinf if the factory didnt

make a mistake and put Womens primal in the wrong bottle...

my bottle of TE smells like cat pee, i can usually

smell the pissy none, but maybe PI cleaned their none up..anyone ordered PI lately, and am i the only one who cant

smell the stuff?Yes i received my PI FROM L-S on 10th

August 06.. mine had a red spot, and also mine has not got no smell whatsoever.. so there you go, youd better take

it for a test drive, see how it goes, mine always seems to work when used with another product, but it doesant do

anything when used alone, i have used it at 1/4 drop in increments up to 2 drops alone, but it really seems like it

needs something as a catalyst to get it into gear hurumph, like a little pherofragrance. :rant: :frustrate

bubblebob
02-06-2007, 03:58 AM
@spiderweb: Were you going

with PI alone or did you mix it with some other stuff???

Spiderweb
02-06-2007, 09:47 AM
no, just PI/m alone...bruce,

anyone got any updates on the new primal? cause i cant tell if i got the right thing or not...its so clean...not

like the stinky stuff i used to use...

i mean, the smell is there, but faint...seems like if PI improved their

lot, there would be some feedback..

anyone, what does the blue dot mean? does blue mean unscented, red scented?

im applying up to 3 drops to see what happens

WorkingMann
02-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Now THAT's FUNNY!
Mine got

a yellow dot..
Spider got a blue..
terry got a red dot..

:rofl:
What the hell does that shit

mean?

Order Date: Wednesday May 31, 2006 - that's when Mine is from..
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

terry0400-40
02-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Now

THAT's FUNNY!
Mine got a yellow dot..
Spider got a blue..
terry got a red dot..

What the hell

does that shit mean?

Order Date: Wednesday May 31, 2006 - that's when Mine is

from..
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Workingmann yous is velly lucky man

widt de Yellow spot version to attract loverly Asian girls, because mine has red spot to attract dem little indian

lassies and Spiderweb has this super blue dot version that does attract dem ladies that does have de blues, and then

this charm them and then dey feels so much better and therefore shows much appreciation to the one wearing the blue

spot version, so you see some things seem complicated at first but Terry is very smart at sussing these things out

and coming to logical conclusion see lol, dis boy is de sharp one ha.:rant:

WorkingMann
02-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Workingmann yous is velly lucky man widt de Yellow spot

version to attract loverly Asian girls, because mine has red spot to attract dem little indian lassies and Spiderweb

has this super blue dot version that does attract dem ladies that does have de blues, and then this charm them and

then dey feels so much better and therefore shows much appreciation to the one wearing the blue spot version, so you

see some things seem complicated at first but Terry is very smart at sussing these things out and coming to logical

conclusion see lol, dis boy is de sharp one ha.:rant:

How do you know that?
It

doesn't say in here right?

bubblebob
02-06-2007, 03:09 PM
Workingmann yous is velly lucky man widt de Yellow spot

version to attract loverly Asian girls, because mine has red spot to attract dem little indian lassies and Spiderweb

has this super blue dot version that does attract dem ladies that does have de blues, and then this charm them and

then dey feels so much better and therefore shows much appreciation to the one wearing the blue spot version, so you

see some things seem complicated at first but Terry is very smart at sussing these things out and coming to logical

conclusion see lol, dis boy is de sharp one ha.:rant:

:LOL: Dude, you are

totally gaga - in a positive way... :rofl:

Spiderweb
02-06-2007, 05:56 PM
well, all i can say is

although i cant smell nuttin, everyone else sure can..after my 3 drop fiasco, went to a local diner for lunch with a

bunch of construction workers, i thought i was gonna get jaw jacked before i could place my order..some guy back in

the kitchen kept staring at me like he wanted to put my face on the hamburger grill and serve me with onions...so

yeah, there is something here fo sure!

blue dot, red dot, green dot...seems like love scent would let us know

what the hell is going on..have to hand it to the customer service, got my blue dot within 4 days of

ordering..pretty quick ...

i am starting to notice a faint stench waifing off me...so yeah, i guess im exuding

the primal...now, if the this equates into me getting some action, it will be worth the price of this little bottle

of stink...if not, i may be relegated to being treated with the deference of a king kong gorilla that everybody

stays out of their way out of fear and stink...

WorkingMann
02-07-2007, 11:03 AM
well, all i

can say is although i cant smell nuttin, everyone else sure can..after my 3 drop fiasco, went to a local diner for

lunch with a bunch of construction workers, i thought i was gonna get jaw jacked before i could place my order..some

guy back in the kitchen kept staring at me like he wanted to put my face on the hamburger grill and serve me with

onions...so yeah, there is something here fo sure!

blue dot, red dot, green dot...seems like love scent would

let us know what the hell is going on..have to hand it to the customer service, got my blue dot within 4 days of

ordering..pretty quick ...

i am starting to notice a faint stench waifing off me...so yeah, i guess im exuding

the primal...now, if the this equates into me getting some action, it will be worth the price of this little bottle

of stink...if not, i may be relegated to being treated with the deference of a king kong gorilla that everybody

stays out of their way out of fear and stink...

I can also only wear one drop.. Else people get very

annoyed..

Spiderweb
02-07-2007, 11:19 PM
gosh, today was stupid

day...instead of wearing off my PI od, i decided to spray blast the edge into my hair today...

Nice touch...all

day today, i was invisible, avoided..and could smell nothing..till bout 5 hours later, a horrible smell of cat piss

enveloped my senses like a hot dog bun wraps a weiner

gulp...headed for the nearest drugstore, bought a pumis

scrub and exfoliant and will try to scrap off the top layer of skin tommorow morning..

but....out of all this

crap..i have to admit..on day one, when i only had one drop of PI on and one drop of A314...and i was in hit heaven,

but i got greedy, and i went one drop over the line...and into OD hell...strong stuff these mones are.:sad:

terry0400-40
02-07-2007, 11:41 PM
I can also only wear one drop.. Else people get very annoyed.. I am not satisfied with my PI because it is not working at 1/2 drop or even up to 3 drops,

absolutly nothing, and when i put a drop on my palm and spread it around in an inch diameter i cant smell anything

at all, and neither can anyone else, i have also given the sniff test to several women as well and they also cant

smell a thing from it, it has about as much get up and go as pure baby oil, i should get this stuff analazyed see if

it has anything inside other than baby oil, even my wife cant smell anything when i rub a drop on her palm to sniff,

so my red dot version i am really dissapointed with.:rant: :rant:

WorkingMann
02-08-2007, 08:26 AM
I am not satisfied with my PI because it is not

working at 1/2 drop or even up to 3 drops, absolutly nothing, and when i put a drop on my palm and spread it around

in an inch diameter i cant smell anything at all, and neither can anyone else, i have also given the sniff test to

several women as well and they also cant smell a thing from it, it has about as much get up and go as pure baby oil,

i should get this stuff analazyed see if it has anything inside other than baby oil, even my wife cant smell

anything when i rub a drop on her palm to sniff, so my red dot version i am really dissapointed with.:rant: :rant:

Okay I like my PI.. Get's me a lot of respect when I'm talking and people listen

more.. They tend to agree more like I'm the leader type when I wear PI..

Spiderweb
02-08-2007, 09:53 AM
yeah, just did one drop today

of PI on my wrists, and one drop of A314 rubbed my wrists together...definitely getting more positive reactions,

respect, eye contact...and the funny thing is i cant smell anythng unless i hold my wrists up to my nose...

my

first inclination is to apply more cause i dont feel like im doing anything, but im gonna go against that and go the

next 8 hours with just the one drp of pi and a314 on my wrists and see what happens...

WorkingMann
02-08-2007, 11:18 AM
yeah, just

did one drop today of PI on my wrists, and one drop of A314 rubbed my wrists together...definitely getting more

positive reactions, respect, eye contact...and the funny thing is i cant smell anythng unless i hold my wrists up to

my nose...

my first inclination is to apply more cause i dont feel like im doing anything, but im gonna go

against that and go the next 8 hours with just the one drp of pi and a314 on my wrists and see what

happens...

I can't smell much from PI, but I can with A314.. It's not really a scent for me but I think

it's hard to mix with my colognes because they're alcoholic and don't mix well with the oil smells.. The alcohol

colognes evaporate faster than the smell from the A314 because it's oily..

terry0400-40
02-08-2007, 01:44 PM
yeah, just

did one drop today of PI on my wrists, and one drop of A314 rubbed my wrists together...definitely getting more

positive reactions, respect, eye contact...and the funny thing is i cant smell anythng unless i hold my wrists up to

my nose...

my first inclination is to apply more cause i dont feel like im doing anything, but im gonna go

against that and go the next 8 hours with just the one drp of pi and a314 on my wrists and see what

happens...Yeaar Spiderweb, the A314 and PI combo seems to

work well for me as well, but i put it down to the A314 though as i really think it must get the PI working ha ha .

Whilst on the subject of A314 i had to front for an important interveiw yesterday so i had on A314 x 4 drops and LT

x 8 sprays, The person interveiwing me stated how convinced they were that i was telling the truth on several

occasions and was going to recommend my sanctions be recognised to the authorities, ( i was being truthfull, but it

is sometimes hard to prove this, and the LT removed all doubt from the equasion ) but funny when i left and spoke to

this person on the telephone they said i sounded so different, like another person. So the LT has gone back into the

fridge, ready for my next important encounter... and the A314 is one of my best mixers, i actually have 2 bottles of

this, my favourite mix A314 with Pherofragrance. :rant: :wave:

WorkingMann
02-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Terry do you think the mones

can make you sound different?

Normally I would say no but it just after I've read your posts I remebered

something funny today..
I had to get an update for my phone and ask my phone company about something because I got

a new cell..
And the girl in the other end seemed like she would try to get me a cable they normally don't have

but one of my friends have bought the same phone as me (from another company) and he got this cable.. She would try

to hear if she could get me this cable and I said thanks.. I also got my update and when I said goodbye she hurried

and said "and btw. you just got 3 hours of free talktime" :twisted:
WOW! Never ever got this reaction.. Seemed a

bit wierd and I couldn't believe that it would be the mones.. Just seemed to unlikely!!
But after reading your

posts I couldn't stop thinking.. Could they do that? That would explain her doin all those extra things for

me..
Normally this company just says sorry we don't do that, and that's it!

terry0400-40
02-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Terry do you think the mones can make you sound different?

Normally I would say no but it

just after I've read your posts I remebered something funny today..
I had to get an update for my phone and ask my

phone company about something because I got a new cell..
And the girl in the other end seemed like she would try to

get me a cable they normally don't have but one of my friends have bought the same phone as me (from another

company) and he got this cable.. She would try to hear if she could get me this cable and I said thanks.. I also got

my update and when I said goodbye she hurried and said "and btw. you just got 3 hours of free talktime"

:twisted:
WOW! Never ever got this reaction.. Seemed a bit wierd and I couldn't believe that it would be the

mones.. Just seemed to unlikely!!
But after reading your posts I couldn't stop thinking.. Could they do that? That

would explain her doin all those extra things for me..
Normally this company just says sorry we don't do that, and

that's it!Yes Workingmann, the pheromones sure do make us sound

different, because they have the ability to lift our spirits and alter the perceptions of an infinite number of

possabilities within the unseen universe, notice how an application can lift you if you are a little flat, and

someone then picks up on your subconscious aura, because most of what we display is not picked up by eyes alone,

most of who and what we are moves on a level of power that we are not aware of. And within your area of

communication and interaction with others you sometimes have the ability to lift another or even to energise another

being as you have obviously have experienced in your stated transaction, and they in turn felt like giving you

something in return, ha so it is a most wonderfull thing i would say. We have the task of rising above the negative

influences in this life, and so we must try and visualise those pictures that tend to uplift us. And your

contribution to the forum here as well uplifts all of us and we are also thankfull to you, and on it goes whilst we

are here on this Earth, ITS all in the mind, ha ha he he .....:POKE:

terry0400-40
02-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Terry do you think the mones can make you sound different?

Normally I would say no but it

just after I've read your posts I remebered something funny today..
I had to get an update for my phone and ask my

phone company about something because I got a new cell..
And the girl in the other end seemed like she would try to

get me a cable they normally don't have but one of my friends have bought the same phone as me (from another

company) and he got this cable.. She would try to hear if she could get me this cable and I said thanks.. I also got

my update and when I said goodbye she hurried and said "and btw. you just got 3 hours of free talktime"

WOW! Never ever got this reaction.. Seemed a bit wierd and I couldn't believe that it would be the

mones.. Just seemed to unlikely!!
But after reading your posts I couldn't stop thinking.. Could they do that? That

would explain her doin all those extra things for me..
Normally this company just says sorry we don't do that, and

that's it!WM i forgot to ask, and as i am a little bit of a

cellphone freak, do you mind telling me what phone you did buy ?..:rofl:

Sherid
02-09-2007, 04:41 AM
I hv the new PI/M with yellow DOT

.. completely UNSCENTED.

I was in doubt also if it does something because no matter how much I apply or even

everday no cat piss smell coming or anything of that sort ..

I still thik I hv to experiement it more to see if

it is a LEGIT product ... or are we being framed ..

In regards to LT .. Why do we have to fridge that stuff?

Will I get better response by putting the LT in freezer?

Spiderweb
02-09-2007, 06:57 AM
im gonna email Bruce to find

out what is going on with PI/m...i think it would be a good idea if someone could come forward that knows the

mnaufactorer and find out if PI has changed its formula...and what all the dots mean...its the least we could find

out for our 60 bucks. im sure Bruce would know...

i had much better results yesterday using one drop of PI/a314

rubbed between both wrists...alot of eye contact, flirting and sense of respect...so less is more!

Sherid
02-09-2007, 07:35 AM
That would be good idea! I will

try rubbing the A314 and PI and see how is the result with it ... on my wrist ..

Imagine a NONE without it's

negative drawback ... It would be great!

Are you applying it daily?? Does it give you any OD effect??? As in

does it stop working ... or does it start smelling???

Pls. emaiL Bruce and see if you can get some info out of

him ..

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 11:57 AM
WM i forgot to ask, and as i am a little bit of a

cellphone freak, do you mind telling me what phone you did buy ?..:rofl:

I got an

Sony Ericson W810i.. Normally I prefer Nokia, but one of my friends have bought a new one, and the little thing like

calculator and alarm ain't in it.. So I wouldn't want a nokia, but also as a plus the W810i has 1MegaPixel camera

and came with more things than a regular nokia and most important it was cheaper than any nokia that had 2MegaPixel

Camera..
I think it's nice because I got a cable so I can connect to my computer via a USB-cable, and with the

headphones it comes with a female jack plug so if you got a pair of headphones already you like more you can use

that instead where nokia force you to use their products only..
And these headphones are much much better than

nokia's! Way better..!
It's really a great phone..

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 11:59 AM
That would be

good idea! I will try rubbing the A314 and PI and see how is the result with it ... on my wrist ..

Imagine a

NONE without it's negative drawback ... It would be great!

Are you applying it daily?? Does it give you any OD

effect??? As in does it stop working ... or does it start smelling???

Pls. emaiL Bruce and see if you can get

some info out of him ..

I'm not sure but I've done some reading in here previusly and as far as I could

understand androSTAnone shoulde be like androSTEnone but without as bad a smell and not so powerfull negative

effects..

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Yes Workingmann, the pheromones sure do make us

sound different, because they have the ability to lift our spirits and alter the perceptions of an infinite number

of possabilities within the unseen universe, notice how an application can lift you if you are a little flat, and

someone then picks up on your subconscious aura, because most of what we display is not picked up by eyes alone,

most of who and what we are moves on a level of power that we are not aware of. And within your area of

communication and interaction with others you sometimes have the ability to lift another or even to energise another

being as you have obviously have experienced in your stated transaction, and they in turn felt like giving you

something in return, ha so it is a most wonderfull thing i would say. We have the task of rising above the negative

influences in this life, and so we must try and visualise those pictures that tend to uplift us. And your

contribution to the forum here as well uplifts all of us and we are also thankfull to you, and on it goes whilst we

are here on this Earth, ITS all in the mind, ha ha he he .....:POKE:
It was really

wierd because I thought..
"It CAN'T be the mones.. She can't smell them through the phone", but it really really

seemed as she liked me or something.. Never ever tried to have that kind of customer service (except here :kiss:

This place is the best ever :box:) so I wasn't sure.. Was really nice..

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I hv the new

PI/M with yellow DOT .. completely UNSCENTED.

I was in doubt also if it does something because no matter how

much I apply or even everday no cat piss smell coming or anything of that sort ..

I still thik I hv to

experiement it more to see if it is a LEGIT product ... or are we being framed ..

In regards to LT .. Why do we

have to fridge that stuff? Will I get better response by putting the LT in freezer?
Framed? Love Scent

doesn't frame you.. Else it couldn't have been this big with this many happy customers.. :twisted:

And LEGIT?

How should it not be legit? You produce pheromones naturally so it would be ILLEGAL to live and breathe because your

body naturally produce pheromones.. These are jsut medically made but work the same way..

In regards of LT, I

don't think it would have a difference.. Have talked with someone that know's the stuff behind it, and he said you

should have more than avarage temperature for it to evaporate..
But in general keep them cool and in the shade than

you're on the safe side..

terry0400-40
02-09-2007, 01:36 PM
I hv the new PI/M with yellow DOT .. completely UNSCENTED.

I was in doubt also if it does

something because no matter how much I apply or even everday no cat piss smell coming or anything of that sort ..

I still thik I hv to experiement it more to see if it is a LEGIT product ... or are we being framed ..

In

regards to LT .. Why do we have to fridge that stuff? Will I get better response by putting the LT in

freezer?Some time ago on this forum, there was a discussion on the stability of

LT, and it was decided that the stuff was fragile and suseptable to heat and the active constituent whatever it is,

appeared to be heat sensitive, so i just kept mine in the fridge after finding this out, and the stuff still works

well, I really think the LT works well, BUT i really think at least 5 sprays needs to be applied to the shirt front

or clothes before it is noticeable, and in my opinion this works out as an expensive option, even as i purchased the

juice directly from the producers and got a larger bottle, it is still an expensive squirt. Sherid i am in the

process of giving my PI a good workout as well, I have been using it about twice a week for the last 5 months and at

the moment i consider it a bit lame, as i have even had better results with Mystic Aura, but dont go running out and

buying this, as it took me over 2 weeks to get a hit with this stuff, boy but when i did it was with the super king

of DIHL as well ha ha, but who wants to wait 3 weeks to get a hit, and what good is it, as this poor young girl got

one whiff of it it and she was GA GA GA GA off the planet, but one hit after 3 weeks use, not my idea of a competant

phero,. I am still looking for the PI to show some potential, so i will run with it for a few more weeks in the

spotlight. Mine is unscented as well, i have rubbed a drop in the palm of my hand and asked female friends for an

opinion and they cant smell anything either, let alone get a reaction. I have reveiwed PI on 2 other forums and no

one there has any positive feedback on it, the general consenses is that it might work with another product, any way

we have our chance to form our own opinions on this one, i am going back to one drop again starters for my age ha ha

...:rant: :rant:

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 03:08 PM
About the LT and heat.. It

was when it was in powder I think.. And was pure and concentrated.. But when used in the alcohol the evaporation

point was much higher as it should make the alcohol evaporate.. So I would say the same as NPA..

terry0400-40
02-09-2007, 07:10 PM
About

the LT and heat.. It was when it was in powder I think.. And was pure and concentrated.. But when used in the

alcohol the evaporation point was much higher as it should make the alcohol evaporate.. So I would say the same as

NPA..That is a good point to consider Workingmann, I keep my NPA in a cool dark

enviroment anyway, same as all my pheros, but LT is the only Product that i keep in the fridge, even so i dont think

it would harm any of them if they are stored in the fridge, as a matter of fact i seem to recall that Bronzie keeps

his stash in the fridge, pheromones that is. :rant:

terry0400-40
02-09-2007, 07:27 PM
After applying PI x 3 drops thismorning i went out with my darling to a few garage sales, all

went well, the men that i spoke to were all relaxed and friendly towards me, and the women were all rather non

plused and no reactions of any kind noticed, nothing out of the ordinary to note. The morning would have been more

interesting with 4 dabs of NPA and a little SOE no doubt, but i am restricting myself to the exclusive testing of PI

for the next few weeks, and i hope we can get some solid opinions going with regard to this well advertised

pheromone.:wave:

Sherid
02-09-2007, 07:41 PM
I am blood group O+ so I am even

scared of using more then 1 DROP since I heard people with this blood group naturally produce a lot of NONE/z.

Ummm try mixing as Spider says with A314 and Pi/M on wrist. The difference I see is I am getting more aggressive

.... and yeh after few hours if you smell your wrist it does give you a light piss smell .. so I believe PI does

exist in some quantity but it is much cleaner probably. Anyways I would be assured of its result when I get some

positive DIHL/z.

Wondering if at work I wear A314 & PI/M on wrist daily would cause negative reaction from

collegues. I anyways wear a suit and I guess my wrist would be covered with a long shirt ...

terry0400-40
02-09-2007, 08:03 PM
I am blood group O+ so I am even scared of using more then 1 DROP since I heard people with this

blood group naturally produce a lot of NONE/z.

Ummm try mixing as Spider says with A314 and Pi/M on wrist. The

difference I see is I am getting more aggressive .... and yeh after few hours if you smell your wrist it does give

you a light piss smell .. so I believe PI does exist in some quantity but it is much cleaner probably. Anyways I

would be assured of its result when I get some positive DIHL/z.

Wondering if at work I wear A314 & PI/M on wrist

daily would cause negative reaction from collegues. I anyways wear a suit and I guess my wrist would be covered with

a long shirt ...The A314 should be no problem with at 2 or 3 drops, it is also effective

when blended into the hair, say around the neckline, or at the temple area, just rub it in a little and it will

defuse ok, or apply a little under the chin and jawline as i know that it is effective in these areas, and as far as

the addition of PI with it at work, you might start with about 10 mcg = about 1/2 drop PI That should be plenty for

you especially if you are young and also producing a good percentage of Anone, I myself being an older male in my

mid 50s can get away with using a good dose of Androstenone, like as i said 3 drops of PI alone and still friendly

and positive reactions from males. If you are using 1/2 drop PI and say 3 drops A314 you may be suprised as i was to

notice females not approaching you, but as soon as you approach and start a little friendly conversation and they

get a whiff of your stuff, you will notice that they tend to want to latch on to you and keep the conversation

going, thats when i notice that it is like honey to a hungry bee, ha ha, you will see.:wave:

WorkingMann
02-10-2007, 06:09 AM
That is a good point to consider Workingmann, I keep my NPA in a

cool dark enviroment anyway, same as all my pheros, but LT is the only Product that i keep in the fridge, even so i

dont think it would harm any of them if they are stored in the fridge, as a matter of fact i seem to recall that

Bronzie keeps his stash in the fridge, pheromones that is. :rant:
No it can't hurt anyway..

As I also believe phero's are more vulnurable to heat.. So in the fridge is a good idea..

WorkingMann
02-10-2007, 06:14 AM
I am blood

group O+ so I am even scared of using more then 1 DROP since I heard people with this blood group naturally produce

a lot of NONE/z.

Ummm try mixing as Spider says with A314 and Pi/M on wrist. The difference I see is I am

getting more aggressive .... and yeh after few hours if you smell your wrist it does give you a light piss smell ..

so I believe PI does exist in some quantity but it is much cleaner probably. Anyways I would be assured of its

result when I get some positive DIHL/z.

Wondering if at work I wear A314 & PI/M on wrist daily would cause

negative reaction from collegues. I anyways wear a suit and I guess my wrist would be covered with a long shirt

Or you could also wear it on both sides of neck.. I use it on my bloodwaine you can feel on the side of

the neck and I really think that does a good job making it evaporate plus getting clearance to get the mones out in

the free..

Oceanborn
02-10-2007, 06:24 AM
Now THAT's

FUNNY!
Mine got a yellow dot..
Spider got a blue..
terry got a red dot..

What the

hell does that shit mean?

Order Date: Wednesday May 31, 2006 - that's when Mine is

from..
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Maybe the dots meant different versions of the product. At the end of

the day, they'll keep the version with the least return?

Just a guess..

WorkingMann
02-10-2007, 06:47 AM
Maybe the

dots meant different versions of the product. At the end of the day, they'll keep the version with the least

return?

Just a guess..
If you've read the rest of the tread you would have understood it.. :trout:

belgareth
02-10-2007, 08:14 AM
No it can't

hurt anyway.. As I also believe phero's are more vulnurable to moderate heat.. So in the fridge is a good

idea..
Pheromones are not all the susceptable to heat, possibly with the exception of LT.

In some of

the more concentrated formulas the pheromones can crystalize and you use moderate amounts of heat to re-dissolve

them. The processes of making pheromones uses a lot more heat than even the highest room temperatures without

destroying the mones. Do some searches, it has been discussed in the past by people far more expert in chemistry

than I am.

Refrigerating them is inconsequential

WorkingMann
02-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Pheromones

are not all the susceptable to heat, possibly with the exception of LT.

In some of the more concentrated

formulas the pheromones can crystalize and you use moderate amounts of heat to re-dissolve them. The processes of

making pheromones uses a lot more heat than even the highest room temperatures without destroying the mones. Do some

searches, it has been discussed in the past by people far more expert in chemistry than I am.

Refrigerating them

is inconsequential
I previusly made a post in regards about having a mini-fridge for my mones and there I

was told that I couldn't hurt..
And I know room temperature aint hurting in any way.. HEC (previus member) also

said that the evaporation point of LT is high above room temperature but he also said the span of temperature was

from minus degree's to high above room temperatures..
And I would guess that a fridge wount do any harm, as long

as it isn't a "fridge" you keep you cool food..
I can't remember the word for it..
But when I say fridge I mean

the one you have you milk and other stuff in, and "fridge" is for long term minus degrees preservation..
And a

fridge usually doesn't get below zero so I wouldn't suspect these degree's to hurt the mones..

I'm also

thinking of the episode with a member in here that had left his SOE in the car and obviusly it had evaporated..
But

as long as you keep it out of the sun, in the shade by normal degree's I would prosume it couldn't hurt..
Alcohol

wouldn't freeze in a fridge (for food, milk etc) because a cold bear doesn't freeze..

Have I just misunderstood

the term fridge? :think:

belgareth
02-10-2007, 08:39 AM
You said
No

it can't hurt anyway.. As I also believe phero's are more vulnurable to moderate heat.. So in the fridge is a good

idea..

I disagreed with you. It had nothing to do with freezing, it had to do with the normal

refrigeration used in household applications and normal room temperatures. You said moderate heat, anything below

boiling is not likely to harm pheromones. If the mones evaporated the container wasn't properly sealed and they

could as well have just leaved out as evaporated.

WorkingMann
02-10-2007, 08:44 AM
I think the reason that they

evaporated in his car was because a car standing in the sun causes it to heat enormesly, and the glass container

with the SOE in must have been heated up with the air inside the car, and the alcohol carriing SOE must have started

evaporation in the massive heat..
And yes I know it's a whole other matter because it's common sence (I would

prosume - at least to me) but still.. The fridge is still a few degree's below room temperature.. So if my package

is sent in a cold wan, in the winter time it could hurt them?
And I would prosume this would be more hurtfull

because it's colder in the back of a postal service wan in the winter than it is in my fridge.. :blink:

smooth312
02-10-2007, 09:01 AM
thanks yeah,

i can sorta smell it now a little bit, i get little waves of a musky ass smell..

till bout

5 hours later, a horrible smell of cat piss enveloped my senses like a hot dog bun wraps a weiner
that's

exactly how it is for me too. when I pass in front of a door or by a car, or while I'm in my car, it seems like i

can smell it. it sort of "hits" you at totally random times.

and yeah, the shit

works...
sure freaking does :box:

im gonna email Bruce to find out what is going on

with PI/m...i think it would be a good idea if someone could come forward that knows the mnaufactorer and find out

if PI has changed its formula...and what all the dots mean...its the least we could find out for our 60 bucks. im

sure Bruce would know...

i had much better results yesterday using one drop of PI/a314 rubbed between both

wrists...alot of eye contact, flirting and sense of respect...so less is more!
i'm pretty sure the dots

indicate different batches, just so they can keep things straight for orders and shipping over at LS.

i have a

red dot, and i can't smell it out of the bottle either. i have a lot of threads on PI...that eventually led to my

chronic OD fiasco. but, to be honest, i've OD'd worse on NPA...PI is easier to cover the scent

apparently.

just becareful with it, especially if you've been through the OD thing. PI is some really freaking

powerful stuff.

terry0400-40
02-10-2007, 01:09 PM
I previusly made a post in regards about having a mini-fridge for my mones and there I was told

that I couldn't hurt..
And I know room temperature aint hurting in any way.. HEC (previus member) also said that

the evaporation point of LT is high above room temperature but he also said the span of temperature was from minus

degree's to high above room temperatures..
And I would guess that a fridge wount do any harm, as long as it isn't

a "fridge" you keep you cool food..
I can't remember the word for it..
But when I say fridge I mean the one you

have you milk and other stuff in, and "fridge" is for long term minus degrees preservation..
And a fridge usually

doesn't get below zero so I wouldn't suspect these degree's to hurt the mones..

I'm also thinking of the

episode with a member in here that had left his SOE in the car and obviusly it had evaporated..I have to stand my SOE in upright position as when it is horizontal it does weep out

of the seal, even if screwed up tight, also several others had this same problem a while

back.
But as long as you keep it out of the sun, in the shade by normal degree's I would

prosume it couldn't hurt..
Alcohol wouldn't freeze in a fridge (for food, milk etc) because a cold bear doesn't

freeze..

Have I just misunderstood the term fridge? :think:The fridge is where i

store my dark chocolate during summer,and also my butter to keep it solid, The LT is the only pheromone like

substance that i store in the fridge, pheromones will last for many years under normal storage conditions, like in

your bedroom drawer, bathroom cabinet, or in girlfriends handbag, so the fridge is not going to improve their

preservation, also storing in the fridge will not harm them either, the only problem is that if oil based pheromones

are stored in the fridge it will cause them to drop out of the dropper bottles in a slower than normal rate as

compared with warmer storage conditions. So it really is not necessary to store your pheros in refrigeration. :rant:

:thumbsup:

WorkingMann
02-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Well I just wasn't sure if

it was the refrigiator you keep you fish and meat in so they can hold for a long time.. And I started thinking I had

misunderstood here.. :frustrate
But I got it now :twisted:

terry0400-40
02-10-2007, 01:36 PM
I think the reason that they evaporated in his car was because a car standing in the sun causes

it to heat enormesly, and the glass container with the SOE in must have been heated up with the air inside the car,

and the alcohol carriing SOE must have started evaporation in the massive heat..
And yes I know it's a whole other

matter because it's common sence (I would prosume - at least to me) but still.. The fridge is still a few degree's

below room temperature.. So if my package is sent in a cold wan, in the winter time it could hurt them?
And I would

prosume this would be more hurtfull because it's colder in the back of a postal service wan in the winter than it

is in my fridge.. :blink:Har ya , Some of the SOE bottles were leaking a little from the

screwtops about a year ago and some customers complaining a little, mine bottle does also leak out a little when it

is layed on its side, so it was a normal thing at the time to get some loss of the SOE, and if it was stored in a

very hot place, then the heat will only cause the oil in the SOE to become more fluid and more prone to flow easily

from a not perfectly sealed or faulty sealed bottle, as you can see that any oil will always flow more easily when

it is warmer. Like if you have some butter wrapped up in paper and it is stored in the cold it will not ascape, but

put this parcel of butter in the sun and watch the fun as it will escape from the paper most easy. ha it is the same

with oil based products and their storage.:rant: :rant:

terry0400-40
02-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Well

I just wasn't sure if it was the refrigiator you keep you fish and meat in so they can hold for a long time.. And I

started thinking I had misunderstood here.. :frustrate
But I got it now :twisted:It is

easy for any one of us to have a missunderstanding when we live so far apart from each other and what is common

practice to one person has a different meaning to another, I am living in a hot area in Australia at the moment, But

when i was staying in Bradford in West Yorkshire for 4 years it was so cold sometimes that i had to store my butter

in the refrigerator just so i could keep it spreadable, as it was colder inside my apartment than it was inside the

fridge, ha ha mann it sure was cold so cold in England, yes cold country, Yorkshire has cold country and warm

hearted people ha ha.:wub: :sad:

WorkingMann
02-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Remember Denmark is farther

North than England :rofl:
So we have even more cold climate :twisted:
But we have heat in our houses so we avoid

those situations

terry0400-40
02-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Remember Denmark is farther North than England :rofl:
So we have even more cold climate

But we have heat in our houses so we avoid those situationsHA yes it is good

if you can afford to have heating in the house, if i came to visit Denmark then where would you find me ? As Terry

always be in the sauna its nice warm place to keep warm with those most loverly girls. Actually early thismorning

here in Brisbane Australia it is 30 celsius in my room here with the computer, and the day is just starting to warm

up....:wave:

Spiderweb
02-10-2007, 06:04 PM
smooth 312,
yeah, PI is very

powerful stuff...started the day off with realm/m and some soe...got some looks from some young young chicks, but

not much going on...then, applied single drop of PI on my temple..and the fun started..started getting looks and

lustful stares, and women double taking me as i walked bye...and of course, i coudlnt smell a damn thing..i bet the

stuff will be good for 24 horus, that single drop..to apply a second drop tommorow would prolly put me in od

land..thats what im starting to think..yeah, pi is very very powerful

WorkingMann
02-11-2007, 09:41 AM
HA yes it is good if you can afford to have heating in the house, if i came

to visit Denmark then where would you find me ? As Terry always be in the sauna its nice warm place to keep warm

with those most loverly girls. Actually early thismorning here in Brisbane Australia it is 30 celsius in my room

here with the computer, and the day is just starting to warm up....:wave:

Year I've beem to

Australia a few years ago.. WOW a great country.. Some time when I get myself a good job and some money I got to go

there again..

terry0400-40
02-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Year I've beem to Australia a few years ago.. WOW a great country.. Some time when I get myself

a good job and some money I got to go there again..Well then it will be best for you to

come in springtime or the end of winter, before it gets too hot, and dont forget to bring along some ,as the

girls here are waiting for AQ hit, from the charming European guys that they love. You lucky blokes you... :wave:

WorkingMann
02-11-2007, 01:16 PM
You're always more

intersting when you're an "outsider" (from another far away country).. Last I was there I was there in the summer

time, and yes.. It's reallt hot but to me it was great.. though some days a little TOO hot, but I love Australia..

The land, the people, the enviroment, the animals, and everything else.. There's SO many interessing things there..

But I guess it woun't be the following couple of years..

terry0400-40
02-11-2007, 04:10 PM
You're

always more intersting when you're an "outsider" (from another far away country).. Last I was there I was there in

the summer time, and yes.. It's reallt hot but to me it was great.. though some days a little TOO hot, but I love

Australia.. The land, the people, the enviroment, the animals, and everything else.. There's SO many interessing

things there.. But I guess it woun't be the following couple of years..Yes its always

good to get away and visit another enviroment with all of its new and exciting mysterious possabilities, so hope you

make it again sometime, as sure you will enjoy. How is the AQ testing going ? I am still concentrating my

adventures around PI this week, it is encouraging to see Spiderweb getting good results with only one drop on his

temples, i will also try one drop alone divided and applied to each temple area, see how it goes for me this

week....:rofl:

WorkingMann
02-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Yes its always good to get away and visit another enviroment with all of

its new and exciting mysterious possabilities, so hope you make it again sometime, as sure you will enjoy. How is

the AQ testing going ? I am still concentrating my adventures around PI this week, it is encouraging to see

Spiderweb getting good results with only one drop on his temples, i will also try one drop alone divided and applied

to each temple area, see how it goes for me this week....:rofl:

With PI I can also only use 1

drop, else I OD..
About the Unsc. AQ, it used 2-3 drops friday.. And one of the girls was very enthoustiastic about

everything I said, and one who was very argumentive (but i think it's not the mones - just her) and in the end of

the day the last girl really listened to my ideas.. I also got a really good and exciting break through..
And the

last girl I had some long talking with and we had very nice.. But I'm not sure how much it was the mones.. But will

keep testing and post when I see more.. I will not post now when I'm not sure about it..

terry0400-40
02-11-2007, 04:32 PM
With PI

I can also only use 1 drop, else I OD..
About the Unsc. AQ, it used 2-3 drops friday.. And one of the girls was

very enthoustiastic about everything I said, and one who was very argumentive (but i think it's not the mones -

just her) and in the end of the day the last girl really listened to my ideas.. I also got a really good and

exciting break through..
And the last girl I had some long talking with and we had very nice.. But I'm not sure

how much it was the mones.. But will keep testing and post when I see more.. I will not post now when I'm not sure

about it..Yes thats a good idea as it takes a little time and this science is one thing

that can not be rushed as there are so many possabilities and aspects that go into the equasion for the ultimate

considerations, all good fun though, i must say ..:angel: