PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions?

scout
02-05-2007, 07:39 PM
First off, let me say

hello. Stumbled upon this site a while ago and have been pretty interested since. Anyways, a little about me (from

reading other posts, this info seems pretty crucial).

I'm a 19 year old college student who isn't necessarily

looking for sex (definite plus, though), but rather a way to more easily attract girls (perhaps get some flirting,

some phone numbers, etc.). I would say I'm in more of the "cute" range with girls (I'm definitely not ugly, but

I'm definitely not amazingly beautiful). I don't really have TOO much trouble talking to girls, so I think I'm

alright in that department. (If you need more info, just ask.)

I ordered a bottle of NPA a few weeks ago. I would

say I'm definitely in the early stages of testing, and from what I've read, I'm trying to keep the use to a

minimum (because I'm young). I mix it with Nautica's Voyage cologne, and it seems to cover it up fairly well (I

use about a 6:1 ratio of cologne:NPA, and just dab it on behind the ears and and the neck/jaw). I was at a party the

other night, and I seemed to be noticed fairly well (again, more testing will need to happen).

As my luck goes, I

accidentally tipped my bottle over. So there went more than half of the bottle. Since I use little of it, it should

last me a pretty long time, regardless. However, I was thinking of trying something different when the NPA runs out

(or perhaps a bit sooner). I was thinking of trying the Chikara cologne, with perhaps some SOE (I'm not sure

whether I should go with the gel packs or the roll top bottle), as I've read this seems to be a good

mix.

However, again, from what I've read on here, my age somewhat affects how much I should use (should I even

add the SOE in with the Chikara if I go that route?). Or perhaps there are some alternative suggestions?

Any and

all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

WorkingMann
02-05-2007, 08:07 PM
:welcome:

Hi scout..
I

would say to first do some more testing..
A good approach to testing is always to start slow and build uo untill

you see OD effects.. Start with that ratio you use now, and then try using larger doses day by day, or each second

day and when you see OD reactions go back to the ratio that gave the best results..

About the chikira.. It's

given some people good results but again I would say don't go for what have worked for others.. Look at how NPA

works for you.. If it doesn't do much for you, you have to figure out what mones will do the job for ya.. So test a

little more with NPA first and then decide from those results seen..
But if you choose to use Chikira, it's fair

because it's a good alround I think.. Many see talkative results and many also sexual so I seems many get results

in either case (not all the results they wanted)..
The gels is good for testing shortly, but they aren't as

powerfull as the bottle..
SOE again there's the gels good for short initial testing and then you could get the

roll on..
When I say initial testing I mean it's good to test each product by it self because you can be sure of

the results from that product.. Plus you can see the dosages needed to get good results or if you get any results at

all..
When you know what products works and how much needed to work by themselfes I would try mixing them.. Beware

as the ratios often vary when mixing them..

But remember to choose a product with the mones you need..

Marlboro_man
02-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Welcome to the forums, we

are glad to have you!

Ok as workingman said test the NPA thoroughly to see if it work for you. I would recommend

at least 4 (if not more) days at each level before increasing the testing. I was once new and anxious as all of us

and screwed up (and almost gave up) because I wasn't patient with my testing and therefore never got any consistent

results.
Ok, in regards to what to try next if None doesn't work for you. First let me say that I highly

recommend trying different things if you can afford it as you never know what your chemistry may be lacking. Next

ask yourself what you are trying to accomplish from mone usage? It seems like your looking for something flirty

which to means smiles and giggles from a girl. I have found SOE to be very good for this but if your personality

doen't reflect an alpha like status then SOE may put you into the friends zone very quickly.

Nice job providing

us with some details to allow us to better answer your questions. I'm sure you know from your research that mones

aren't a cure all but just a small part of the equation so tell us a little more about your personality that keeps

you from getting these numbers and what happens when you talk to these girls and we will better be able to assist

you. Also mention if your a physical person (weight lifting, sports, etc...) and that can help us determine if you

need none at all.

scout
02-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey, sorry for not getting back to

ya sooner. This was the only time in the last few days I could check back.

First and foremost, thank you for the

help you guys have given so far. Truly appreciate it. As far as being physically active, I've been lifting pretty

consistently over the past month or so (about 4-5 times a week) along with some running and biking mixed in.

As

for my personality, I'm definitely a friendly type. I wouldn't say bubbly, but I definitely smile a lot, and in

general I just like to have a good time, never being TOO serious (except at times when I need to be). Not "too

serious" in the sense of being immature, though. I'm not bouncing off the walls or anything. I'm pretty much laid

back and take things as they are.

And as for reflecting an alpha status, I wouldn't say too much at all. I think

for that, though, it means just me working on it (not being too afraid/too much of a follower).

I will definitely

continue to test out the NPA, as I know testing is pretty much THE thing in figuring out the best mix, etc. I just

made a 5:1 ratio (same as before, with a dab behind the ears, and on the jaw and wrists). I have a good chance to

really test it out this weekend, so I'll see if it works or not.

Thanks again for all your help!

Scout

Marlboro_man
02-09-2007, 10:48 AM
Your welcome for the

help.

Ok, keep testing the NPA and gradually work your way up to OD (if you don't know the effects do a forum

search), and that will tell you the maximum amount that you should use. Typically someone your age and physical

shape doesn't need any none added but then again we are all different.

So your not the alpha type, no big deal

it's always something that you can work towards if you want to. You say you have no problems talking to girls but

can't get any further so I need to ask you 2 questions.
1) Do you approach these girls are your own that your

referring to, or are they introduced to you?
2) Do you actually ask them for their numbers and if yes what do they

say?

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Your

welcome for the help.

Ok, keep testing the NPA and gradually work your way up to OD (if you don't know the

effects do a forum search), and that will tell you the maximum amount that you should use. Typically someone

your age and physical shape doesn't need any none added but then again we are all

different.

I would say that the forum search isn't gonna do much.. Because as Marlboro already

said:
"but then again we are all different."
So just do the testing till you hit OD-levels.. You

will notice very easy!
Because in regards of OD-levels it's very different.. Some people can't take one dab, and

others can bathe in it..
So try it out for yourself first and then you'll find out...

Marlboro_man
02-09-2007, 12:27 PM
I would

say that the forum search isn't gonna do much.. Because as Marlboro already said:
"but then again we are all

different."
So just do the testing till you hit OD-levels.. You will notice very easy!
Because in regards

of OD-levels it's very different.. Some people can't take one dab, and others can bathe in it..
So try it out for

yourself first and then you'll find out...

No I think you misunderstood what I meant. I was saying do a

forum search for what OD effects are not how much causes OD. I didn't feel like listing all the possible

side effects.

WorkingMann
02-09-2007, 12:33 PM
No I

think you misunderstood what I meant. I was saying do a forum search for what OD effects are not how much

causes OD. I didn't feel like listing all the possible side effects.

Ohh yes! You're right then.. I

misunderstood :trout:
Point taken, and then I would agree totally with Marlboro on this one..

Btw. Marlboro -

Have you seen my reply on you post in Open Discussion about NLP?

Marlboro_man
02-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Btw.

Marlboro - Have you seen my reply on you post in Open Discussion about NLP?

Yep, I through my 2 cents in

for ya.

scout
02-14-2007, 09:35 PM
Hey, sorry again for the late

reply, but hey, I brought some good news.

I was able to test out a 5:1 ratio this weekend, and boy, did it

work great. I got nothing but complements from girls on how I smelled. They kept leaning in for a closer smell, too.

I think it would be safe to assume that it played a part in getting me to the next step (they really wouldn't shut

up about how good I smelled):cheers:

A lot of the time, I would say girls are introduced to me. However,

pretty recently (and especially after last weekend), I definitely feel I have much more confidence in general.

I've been talking to a few girls in my classes, but it hasn't quite gotten to the "numbers" stage yet (no, I

won't just sit on my ass and wait for it, but I just don't think the timing is quite right yet).

So far,

I'm pretty happy with the results. My next batch I'll mix a 4:1 ratio, and see if that gives me any negative

reactions. But as of now, 5:1 seems to be working fine. But again, more testing would need to be done.

And

I've decided to try some of the SOE gel packs when I run out of NPA (again, won't be for a while unless I get

extremely antsy for some reason). I figure why not give it a try, and see how it works out.

Thanks

again,
Scout

The GQ
02-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Glad to hear things are going

well, let us know how the 4:1 combo works. I received my gel packs today and the SOE gel pack was the first i opened

not to mention it's the first pheromone product I ever smelled, it was very pleasant reminded me of a fresh cologne

scent. I started with 1/3 a pack and I'll work up. Keep up the hits! :D

STEEL-RESERVE
02-16-2007, 04:18 PM
I Got a NEWbie Question!!

Woohoooo! :)
Anyway... what is meant by the "ratios"? sorry for the stupid question.. but its just one less

stupid question ima ask.. :) thanx again! and I love this site! (BTW) I just ordered some chikara gel packs.. so

i'll be letting u peeps know how the results will be once it comes in the mail.. :P

Marlboro_man
02-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Congrats on your results

Scout! Don't be afraid to ask for that number though cause if you miss the right time you will be in LJBF land.

Marlboro_man
02-16-2007, 04:35 PM
I Got

a NEWbie Question!! Woohoooo! :)
Anyway... what is meant by the "ratios"? sorry for the stupid question.. but

its just one less stupid question ima ask.. :) thanx again! and I love this site! (BTW) I just ordered some

chikara gel packs.. so i'll be letting u peeps know how the results will be once it comes in the mail..

:P

Ratio's are just what they mean in the English language. Ex. 4 parts something to 1 part other is

equal to 80% the first thing and 20% the second thing.

STEEL-RESERVE
02-16-2007, 05:58 PM
cool! thanx man!

scout
02-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Oh, also, before I forget:

When

people use SOE packs, they say they apply 12 inches or whatever. Does this mean they just make a 12-inch line with

the stuff on each arm or something?

Thanks again,
Scout

The GQ
02-17-2007, 03:50 PM
I think the X-inch application

terms of SOE usage refers to the rollon aka the bottled version of SOE. When people use the gel packs including

myself i would just state how much of a pack I used and where(neck, temple, etc.).

Marlboro_man
02-17-2007, 05:41 PM
I think the

X-inch application terms of SOE usage refers to the rollon aka the bottled version of SOE. When people use the gel

packs including myself i would just state how much of a pack I used and where(neck, temple, etc.).

GQ is

right on the money.

The GQ
02-17-2007, 10:34 PM
GQ is right

on the money.

Glad I can help!:drunk:

scout
02-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Mini update, I guess.

The

NPA+Cologne combo seems to be working pretty well so far. Girls have begun to talk it up, so I see that as a good

sign (I even got a couple numbers this weekend).

I just ordered 10 packets of SOE, so once I receive those, I'll

try them out (not with the combo, but alone). I'm not sure how much/where to apply it though. I was going to start

with 1/3 of a packet, perhaps on my wrist/jawline. Once I find a good amount, I was thinking of maybe trying an

SOE+NPA combo (from what I've read, it can be pretty killer) Any ideas?

Thanks again,
Scout

WorkingMann
02-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Good spots are always placed

that get's hot and aren't covered.. Fx. your neck on the pulsepoints because the heat from your blood makes it

hotter than other places on your body (I would produme this) and it's best not to cover it as the phero smell must

be availabe to the "target"..