PDA

View Full Version : Bad reputation

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 09:32 PM
The kind of guy who constantly has to prove himself as a nice decent guy. Guilty as is, for the image he unwantingly sends out.

Classic senirio for the lone wolf, clint eastwood cowboy type. hard outer shell, but jelly inside. Other people find him to be offensive for his lack of or seemingly unwillingness to find interest to make chit chat.

can pheros make a nugde??

Bruce
01-31-2002, 05:33 AM
Sounds like me in a nutshell. I have spent my whole life working my way out of that hell-hole, but it is like being an alcoholic or a gambler or a compulsively debt-ridden spender, you are never 100% cured. You just get slowly better and better. You really have to make it a priority though. Today, you are thinking: \"well it\'s up to me, if things are going to get better in my life.\" Tomorrow it will be everyone ELSE who is screwed up again, until you fall down and start thinking about making some changes again. It\'s a tough row to hoe, but what are you gonna do? No way out but through.
Oh yeah, the mones.... you probably heard me ranting about not forgetting to smile. Now you know why. Maybe with the no-NONE products making their debut things will change, but if you got the Clint Eastwood syndrome, you definitely do NOT want to ignore that advice. I think the mones, turn up the heat; if you are in scary mode, things are only going to get worse.
Bruce

proteus
01-31-2002, 06:40 AM
Well, I\'m the lone wolf type as well and have often been told by my female friends that I look very intimadating so they say it\'s a real suprise that I\'m the exact opposite of what they thought when they get to know me. However, I would definitely say using PF specifically seems to help with this and I find initial meetings with people are much more relaxed as I guess I seem more approachable and then PF definitely relaxes me as well. However, it seems to be particular to PF as the other -nol product I\'ve tried (the musk oil with androstenol) always puts me in a MAJOR bad mood when I wear it which is hard to figure. But try some of the pheros with -nol like PF and see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 07:43 AM
Well as far as giving up that intimidating image SOE really does little wonders. images/icons/smile.gif

With SOE you even dont have to smile to find women who see you as friendly.

Whitehall
01-31-2002, 08:14 AM
I agree with Franki completely - SoE is a major icebreaker. Even though I do follow Bruce\'s advice to smile.

jose
01-31-2002, 08:25 AM
I used to be that lone Wolf, I still have it a little. I found out later that if you have a good attitude, smile, work on your appearance(workout,look physically fit),that women are interested in you. I wouldn\'t say that I\'m a \"nice guy\" maybe a little cocky. Television hasn\'t helped either, the girl always dumps the nice guy for the bad boy or for any other reason. I have been using Pheromones for the past six years(had more success on love-scent products)and feel it gives you a better chance with women. It won\'t work if you don\'t smile, have a bad attitude, or don\'t brush your teeth. Women look for physical appearance first personality later. images/icons/laugh.gif
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")