PDA

View Full Version : Cleo - Egyptian Pheromones?

CuriousNewb
02-03-2007, 10:48 PM
From

the text on the site:

Introducing Cleo by Pheroah. Cleo is specially formulated for Women to attract Men.

With a Guaranteed genuine human Pheromone content of a whopping 12mg in a 10ml bottle with convenient dropper top.

Cleo contains Androstenol, Copulins, and a special proprietary Egyptian blend of two secret pheromones for a total

of 4 Genuine and Effective Human Pheromones. Compare to Primal for Her which contains only Androstenol and

Copulins.

OK - what's the Egyptian blend, and why Egyptian? I'm not aware that Egyptian culture today

produces people who will research and develop human pheromones? Has anyone actually used this in comparison to

Primal? (I note already Nunya's success with Cleo, so I am not talking about that - I'm talking about an actual

comparison test).

CN

Bruce
02-04-2007, 09:17 AM
We've gotten really good feedback

from women on this product, but my understanding is that it is unscented and I can't really imagine how you can

blend pheromones in an "Egyptian" way. Bottom line is there are reputed to be some good pheromones in there in good

amount, and customers seem to like it.

CuriousNewb
02-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Is this link outdated:

pherolibrary.com/copulins.htm
Cleo isn't listed there. Is Cleo better than PCC for getting a guy from point a to

b?--- CN

countesszero
02-08-2007, 09:45 AM
I use Cleo regularly as

well as Primal Instinct. The results I get with Cleo are more direct then with Primal. The copulins in the Cleo

produce an instant result of sexual attraction in the opposite sex everytime I use it. Don't get me wrong I still

love Primal/w but I use this for more subtle seduction.

PCC IMO works well but not as good as Cleo. I actually

combine the 3 together just for fun.

CuriousNewb
02-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

Another question... do you (or someone) know the effects of combining Liquid Trust and Cleo? I'm again about to

have mixed purpose usage.--- CN

AnnieO
03-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Wish they had samples of Cleo.

chirimoya
03-30-2007, 01:49 PM
ordered Cleo with the betanols

in it today. can't wait to take it for a test drive.