02-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Small

spray of EE Heat to neck
5 dabs of around neck and jaw
1 drop AE
Several drops of an SPO oil
+ cover

scent

It seems fairly consistent. I had one girl who I could have slept with (god damn you logistics) comment

that I smelled "really good" after kissing/sniffing and just generally having her face buried in my neck.

might just sneek its way into my regular products...

terry0400-40
02-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Small

spray of EE Heat to neck
5 dabs of around neck and jaw
1 drop AE
Several drops of an SPO oil
+ cover

scent

It seems fairly consistent. I had one girl who I could have slept with (god damn you logistics) comment

that I smelled "really good" after kissing/sniffing and just generally having her face buried in my neck.

might just sneek its way into my regular products... :goodpost: So you used 5 dabs of the AQ Hmmmmm, I think the new stuff comes in a spray, One would

only hope the spray wouldnt dispense too much of this liquid, especially at the concentration of 23mg in 14 ml, I

wonder how many mcg per spray of pheromone this would equate to? It is good that you have a formula that you like

and is working for you, so good luck with it.

goodguy
02-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Nice combo. My bottle

of EE Heat is just sitting there because it just doesn't seem to blend well with my cover scents. So EE Heat and

Scented right? Does this smell okay or do you need the cover scent to balance it or something? If so, what

cover scent do you use?

I never thought of putting EE Heat with . Might work since has a strong

initial scent.

Gegogi
02-03-2007, 01:42 AM
My bottle of EE Heat is

just sitting there because it just doesn't seem to blend well with my cover scents.

Funny you should

mention that. I like TE a lot, but I too can't match Heat to nothing I currently use, e.g., Burberry Weekend or

Issey Miyake. I guess the good captain is using scented AQ as I can't imagine Heat blending or coverering unscented

AQ.

goodguy
02-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Gegogi, I think your

right. The only way to find out is to test. Once I'm done with the alpha tests this is my next project- trying to

figure out what cover scent can blend with TE Heat effectively. I'll start off with Scented as I presume

Captain is using in his combo.

DrSmellThis
02-04-2007, 03:03 PM
This is why I've always used

Edge "Arouser" instead.

"Heat" smells better by itself, which is usually as far as people think.

But

Arouser is a simple cedar note that blends with any scent whatsoever, especially used in modest quantities. The

smell by itself is not the point. It will enhance the whole package.

Heat is too complex and defined to blend

with many scents.

Holmes
02-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Heat is too

complex and defined to blend with many scents.

It blended okay with Eau Sauvage, but that's about

it.

Gegogi
02-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Heat goes with anything with

patchouli or clary sage. It's great if you're going for an earth daddy or new age hippie vibe. I'll have to get

some Arouser. I like wood EOs, especially cedar, and the Doc is right, cedar will blend with a lot more scents.

CptKipling
02-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Sorry for the slow reply,

internet troubles...

I use Hugo Boss (Boss Bottled, or something). Somehow the scents just work together; it

wasn't calculated at all, I just slapped it all on one night and it worked.

goodguy
02-10-2007, 02:36 PM
I think I have BOSS by

Hugo Boss somewhere around here. I'll try it out see if it works.