PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones, Yerba Mate, David DeAngelo, and Pending. Oh My!

Epyon3359
02-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Bruce,

First, I wanted to thank you and the other members of the forum for their support in making

Love-Scent.com and the forum such a great place. It is always interesting to read other peoples’ experiences and

advice. It has been a while since I logged in, and I was about ready to give up on the pheromones until I remembered

something from a few months ago (when I ordered my first set of pheromones “Chikara”).

I’m currently teaching English in Japan, and at the time (after ordering it from a different

company, “.com”), I soon read on the forum that Chikara is not one of the better pheromones to pick

up Japanese girls with. Well, I soon found that out, and decided to try again. This time around, I decided to go

with the SOE + NPA special. (Thanks for the great price!) Hopefully it’ll turn things around.

In addition, just yesterday I read Bubblebob’s post about “Good-mood stuff”. I, too,

am like him. I’m not depressed to the extent to where it ruins my life, and it only comes around once every so

often; however, I can definitely use a little energy boost for my day-to-day affairs.

I’ve been reading on the internet about the “Yerba Mate”

tea that he mentioned, and I think I’ll be ordering some of that as well. Furthermore, I will be ordering the

“Dealing with Depression Naturally” book that you recommended.

Like other people, I have been reading a little bit of David DeAngelo’s

material. He is very interesting person. I have only ordered his “Double Your Dating” e-book, not any of the others

yet, but I was wondering about what other people thought. I do not want to spend a WHOLE lot of money on the stuff,

but I am curious about other people’s reviews and whether they think it is worth the investment to pick up another

of his e-books. So in short, I am trying to get this part of my life “handled”.

J I’m currently living in the boonies in Chiba, Japan right now, but will be moving to Tokyo in April, so that

should also increase my chances…

Onto my final

question… I have read many times that a “pending” status does not necessarily mean that the order is pending, just

that it has not been updated in the system yet. Is that still accurate? If it is not too much to ask, would you be

able to check on my order and give me a rough estimate on when I should be expecting it?

Hey, thanks again Bruce, keep up the good work.

John D.

Marlboro_man
02-02-2007, 12:25 AM
John,
In regards to David

D. It's good stuff and a worthwhile investment if you need to get back on track in your love life. Don't take

everything word for word but learn from his lessons and it will help you tremendously.

bubblebob
02-02-2007, 03:21 AM
Hey John!

Welcome to

the forum.

That Yerba Mate stuff is great for an energy boost and it has a good effect on my mood. And: It's

very cheap if you know where to buy it (try yerbamatecafe.biz - it's said to be the cheapest). You could scan

through this thread at another forum - there's some 40 pages of information about this stuff:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=398412
Meanwhile my DMAE arrived (it took a while

because german duty got hold of it). It is said to have a whole lot of positive effects, including better mood and

being more talkative. Check this site for an impressive list of effects:

http://smart-drugs.net/info-DMAE.htm They talk about the effects after 6 weeks, so I'm not sure of this

stuff kicks in instantly or if it takes some time to develop its power. I'm using it together with Yerba Mate - so

I'm not so sure which effects are caused by which stuff...
Regarding David DeAngelo: I have/had a lot of his

stuff, but I honestly think that it's enough if you have his ebook and read his newsletter. In my opinoin he tends

to repeat himself quite a lot thoughout his programs - so if you have read/heard/seen one of them you'll know

already most of the stuff that's in his other programs. You might want to read this thread here (if you've not

already done so): http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15327 I have started to read 'The

Game' from Neil Strauss aka 'Style' and the first 80 pages already opened my eyes. Honestly, if the things in

this book are really true (and Strauss claims that they are) you may get the impression, that a lot of these pick up

artists have major psychological problems. It's a good read to destroy this wow-they-are-godlike thinking that you

might establish when hearing who they put their dick into...
Unfortunately I can't help you finding the best

mones for an asian, but there are a bunch of asian males on this forum - just read through some posts and you will

see, what works for them...

All the best,
BB

Epyon3359
02-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Bubblebob and Marlboro man,

Thanks for your quick replies!

Bubblebob, about the Yerba Mate, yesterday I ordered some

teabags from “Jerovia” http://www.jerovia.com/store.htm (http://www.jerovia.com/store.htm) before reading that people don’t usually recommend the teabags…doh! :frustrate I checked out the website

that you gave me, (yerbamatecafe.biz) and there are so many different types of Yerba Mate, I’m not sure

which to choose. What would you recommend? Thanks also for the body building website as well…I’m really surprised

to see how much attention Yerba Mate has attracted.

I would write more at the moment, but I

have to be at work in about an hour… so better keep this post short. Thanks again for your

help.

Oh by the way, to avoid any confusion… I’m not

Asian. I’m a white boy, but I’ve got my sights on Asian girls… remember that term “Yellow fever”? Well, I’ve got a

case of it. (By the way, I don’t mean any disrespect to any Asians on the forum by using the term “yellow” when I

mentioned “Yellow fever”) Sorry if it offended anyone. Ok…I’ve definitely put my foot in my mouth on this one…

I’ll shut up now.

John D.

bubblebob
02-03-2007, 02:41 AM
It doesn't matter that much

which brand you take. So just buy some relatively cheap stuff (as the Canaria, 1 kg for 5 $:

http://www.yerbamatecafe.biz/Canarias-p/3001.htm ). Make sure that you drink this stuff as suggested on

the bodybuildingforum - 3/4 yerba and 1/4 hot, but not boiling, water. The 1 kg bag should last a month - so you

have enough time to test it and see, if it works for you. I'm convinced and will stay at it...

Epyon3359
02-03-2007, 07:36 AM
USPS Global Express Mail (EMS)

$31.65
Japan, Chiba, 287-0003

Tax:$0.00
Total: $36.60

hmm....why does shipping have to cost so much? :frustrate This is from

http://www.yerbamatecafe.biz (http://www.yerbamatecafe.biz)Guess I'll have to find another place to order from. Any ideas?

Marlboro_man
02-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Bubblebob and Marlboro man,
Thanks for your quick replies!

John

D.

My pleasure! I agree with Bubblebob that David D repeats himself alot but I

also found that it was a worthwhile investment for 1 of his audio series's. They are like 8 hours long so as you

can imagine there's alot more than is in his book.

Bruce
02-03-2007, 04:56 PM
A man after my own heart; another

expat with the Japanese ladybug. I used to call it ABS (Asian Babe Syndrome). I spent quite a bit of time in

Taiwan, India and Thailand as well. All very fine places to meet the woman of your dreams.

Quick note on the

shipping: priority post is the method of choice to Japan: much cheaper than EMS but they treat it with the same

super speedy 7 day a week delivery. At least they did when I was there.

I read that book Dealing with Depression

Naturally while I was in Japan, btw. You might also check out Smart Drugs and Nutrients by Morganthaler and Dean.

There is a second volume now, but I still like the first one best.

Peace,

Lagrimas
02-08-2007, 11:03 AM
to epyon:

the david

deangelo stuff is a good idea. about 3-4 years ago, i was like you... i was on this forum, trying to find the right

pheromones and stuff i needed to get the girls. i was a nerd back then and trying to get myself out of that hole.

nobody wanted anything to do with me in real life.

well, i tried pheromones and although i think they got me

noticed more often, i could never really pull any girls cause even though they noticed me, i had nowhere to go after

that. i was still a nerd lol.

so i started looking into david deangelo stuff. i got sucked into that community

there and read all kinds of stuff. i even worked for a pick up company for a while, doing computer work for them in

exchange for them teaching me skills. well, i studied seduction, inner game, david deangelo, mystery method, dr.

paul, all that stuff... watched hours of seminars, etc. and basically did a ton of studying and practice for three

years. i changed my image completely and built up confidence. it wasn't easy. in fact, it was really hard and at

times i didn't feel like i was getting anywhere and had doubts.

but now, i'm sitting here and i can't believe

where i'm at. right now i'm studying abroad in tokyo, japan (you're in chiba, i see... pretty close). the other

day, a girl i know from america sent me a package, she made me a ton of cookies and made this whole custom card

thing for me. another girl i know in america spends a ton of money to just call my cell phone here in japan cause

she wants to talk to me. she tells me she can't wait for me to come back to america to have sex.

i have my main

japanese gf here who cut all her classes one day last week just to be with me. i have two other japanese girls i'm

going to meet up with in the next week and last night, i rolled into a club with my wing and we picked up the two

hottest girls there. ive been e-mailing her today and we're going to do karaoke soon.

also, a few hours ago, i

got an email on my phone from a girl in my class asking me to come over and have sex with her tonight.

anyway

the reason i'm telling you all this is cause when i was on this forum 3-4 years ago, i kinda wish someone described

it being possible to change. it's not just about the pheromones, i was unsure for a while whether or not they

actually do anything (but after reading an article recently, i believe they work and so am going to get back into

them, i haven't used them in more then 3 years), you should attack things on all fronts. i highly suggest looking

at david deangelo's writings and anything else you can get your hands on.

it's possible to achieve your goals

whatever they may be, but it just might take a while. my opinion on pheromones is that they are like spice, they can

improve your game but they are not the main course. you need to make sure you have solid game and have everything

else worked out if you really want pheromones to work for you.

Epyon3359
02-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Lagrimas,

Thanks for your post on this one too. It’s awesome that you were able to turn things around

like that. That’s one thing that I definitely want to do. It’s going to be a long and hard road, but I

need to put myself out there if I want to see anything change.

Thanks again for your help,
John D.