PDA

View Full Version : Dmso

Bruce
01-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Anybody heard of or tried this stuff?

I've been reading about book on it; interesting.

Holmes
01-31-2007, 08:21 PM
What is it used for?

ontimenow
02-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Hey Bruce,
What are you

using DMSO for? If you are trying to use it for a transdermal carrier there's something called penetrate that works

without the dmso garlic smell. I think some people use it for joint pain. Dmso really does work I'm not sure if I

can post the site where you can purchase penetrate it's a bodybuilding site you know of, just do a search on that

board (AM). I think 8 oz is like $12.99. Let me know if I can post the site I tried to pm you but I know longer have

access to pm's. I hope this helps.

Bruce
02-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Thanks. I found a gel in my local

healthfood shop that is 70% dmso and 30% aloe vera. I put it on some funky looking spots on my face that have been

sort of bothering me (I'm 57) and they flaked right off after a few days. Too soon to say for sure, but it seems

amazing. I alternate the gel with clay and coenzyme Q10. If you don't mind, I'll dig up your email addy and

email you about the site/application you are talking about. Or you can email it to me at

bruce(at)love(dash)scent(dot)com. I think I can guess what they are using it for.

I happened to come across a

book on dmso; very interesting. There is a doctor in Portland who treats sports injuries (blown out shoulders etc)

with the stuff with apparently great sucess.

Thanks,
B

belgareth
02-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Interesting stuff. I just read

up on it and am impressed with the results various medical people have had with it.

sweetsense
07-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Dmso is a solvant used in

papermaking

ontimenow
07-27-2009, 07:04 PM
I know this is a old

thread. Here's a link I hope it's ok to post the

link.

http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm

alcany
09-22-2009, 11:25 PM
This is di methyl sulfure oxide

if my mind is correct?

I remember we had to wear glove in my zoology lab cause its a VERY good carrier of almost

anything through a membrane.

Im thinking, use it only if u know exactly what you'll mix DMSO with. You dont

wanna have any willy nilly absorbed into your system.

alansmithdc
04-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi Bruce:
I am from

Eugene Sports and Auto Injury Chiropractic Clinic at 709 W 7th Ave. Which health food store did you find the DMSO?

Evergreen, Wyant's in Springfield or another location?

541-343-1942

Bruce
04-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Hi Alan,

It's been a while, but

I think I got it at Sundance. Isn't that the place near South Eugene HS?

JAYCEE
05-13-2010, 05:45 PM
I take a monthly IV

porphyrin/ozone treatment for clearing plaque out of arteries/veins. I think it may have a small amount of DMSO in

it.