PDA

View Full Version : New customer ideas on marketing techniques for love-scent

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 08:58 PM
Just a general thread so that bruce can get some ideas concerning on how we could market pheromones and new ideas you may have that could work for the website. Just a bit of a exercise in creativity and ways to make the stuff more widley researched etc.

Also extra things that can be added to the website or extra products that bruce may be able to sell. Like tribulus supplements to complement the natural vigara herbs and stuff like that and also the videos and any other ideas that may come to mind.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 09:36 PM
1 mg/ml androstadienone additive would be a start. :-).

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 11:33 PM
Hey now there is a great idea i wonder if it can be arranged.

A second idea would be to sell Tribulus supplements through the love-scent site as well, plus any other ideas anyone.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 01:00 AM
I don\'t like the atomizer I got with my NPA, by the way. It doesn\'t give a consistent spray. The first pump gives me nothing. Then the second is variable. Only the third is consistent, but I want to put one spray at a time!

Bruce
01-31-2002, 10:58 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We won\'t be using those glass atomizers anymore, Truth.

RE the dienone: I need to check with a good lawyer (anyone have a brother in law?). Erox holds a patent on the use of aDIENONE. That may not be a barier, if we don\'t sell it for any particular purpose, just a dropper bottle with the name; no implied benefits. I have to check that out. The idea has merit.

Thanks,
B

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 08:50 PM
Hey Bruce if your going to market a Tribulus go with FUZU by Syntrax. It is the best. You can find lots of info in www.bodybuilding.com (\"http://www.bodybuilding.com\") .

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 09:29 PM
Just being a \'lil sarcastic here, but why not offer a premixed Jambat line? images/icons/tongue.gif Reason I ask, is that a relatively new forum member \"curious dude from cali\" apparently wondered why he couldn\'t find them on the main site. I thought, \"hey, now there\'s a neat suggestion\" images/icons/laugh.gif

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: Technologist ]

Bruce
02-02-2002, 01:40 AM
Prefab Jambat... hmmmm.... That would be nice, but there are a few problems. If I started dumping the products together and selling them that way as a new product there would be some serious legal problems. Beyond that though, the exact formula of NPA is known only to the manufacturer, and we would have to come up with a copy of the APC fragrance somehow, which could be done, but it would probably make more sense to come up with a new and better fragrance altogether. Also, we\'d stand to anger the supliers by copying their work.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 02:21 AM
From what I read from the patents, putting androstadienone in a fragrance and selling it as pheromone product would go against the patent. However, selling androstadienone as a concentrated additive appears to be loop hole.

Bruce
02-02-2002, 05:14 AM
Since it is a naturally occuring substance, I don\'t see how they could gripe about that. Seems like I heard that the the patent hinges on mixing the stuff with fragrance.
Bruce

travis
02-02-2002, 06:08 AM
Truth,

Is this the one your talking about \"4, 16-ANDROSTADIEN-3-ONE?\"

Travis

**DONOTDELETE**
02-02-2002, 02:15 PM
Yes, the info page about it at Steraloids.com is:
http://www.steraloids.com/products/A/A570.html (\"http://www.steraloids.com/products/A/A570.html\")

travis
02-02-2002, 02:40 PM
Truth,

Thanks...

How many can you produce with 5mgm of 4, 16-ANDROSTADIEN-3-ONE?

Travis