PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my Guy...

Nunya
01-30-2007, 05:22 AM
So i will be

getting together with my flame at some point soon.

Now he's typically pretty passionate with me, but i had been

motivated to get some pheromones, because we are very personally guarded with each other. self-protection i guess.

so I got an androstenol/cop combination (Cleo)

I had tried it on him in a social situation this weekend. we

were both more relaxed - and he was very attentive, but i didn't feel his passionate vibe. I'm wondering whether

the change in my smell, which i can only presume he already digs, is what did it. I used 2 drops of cleo.

I've

also got some PCC on the way.

So anyways - i'm not sure how exactly to do this now. On the one hand - i really

like the androstenol, for how it makes me feel - more relaxed and at ease, and able to respond approrpiately with

someone that i have difficulty being open with. At the same time - i don't want to sacrifice his natural response

to me, which is already favorable.

So I was thinking I could do this:

Put a few drops of cleo into a scent

diffuser, so that my general atmosphere seems warm and relaxed and open, and possibly use the PCC directly on my

skin, to counter-act any "buddy" feelings the -nol causes.

but i don't know if that's f*cking with his senses

too much.

Also - i'm wondering about how much to use - how much PCC is a "serving size"? and the first time i

tried putting cleo in the diffuser, i used 3 drops and it made me sort of dreamy and very horny. But I can't say I

was any more talkative because I was alone.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks!

belgareth
01-30-2007, 05:36 AM
Probably not my business (That

normally means it definately isn't) but a relationship where you do not feel comfortable being open with your

partner has a problem already. It isn't something I think the mones can address. Have you thought about where this

barrier comes from? Is the attraction physical only? Are you intellectually compatible?

Nunya
01-30-2007, 05:43 AM
oh i know exactly where the

barrier comes from. we used to be pretty comfortable with each other, and then we got physical, and thought we could

keep it strictly physical, but i think both of us trying to keep up pretenses.

Me - i'm gunshy to begin with

and i pretty much clam up, because i'm anxious and trying to not "show my cards". which is great because it makes

me seem all mysterious and stuff, but it feels uncomfortable to me. so i think we've been feeding off each other

all this time.

I probably put up my guard first, then he put his up, then i put mine up more, and now it's just

easier to kiss than think of something to say. *lol*

Oh - and don't mistake us not being open for us not being

honest - we're both pretty honest and direct with each other, when we're not totally shy.

belgareth
01-30-2007, 06:00 AM
An arms race, of sorts? You

need to get around the barriers you've created if you want to be successful. Yes, I am stating the obvious and

something you already know. Mones may help but they may make it worse too.

My wife is far younger than me and a

scholar. She can be very reserved and that created problems because I keep a lot of my thoughts and feelings hidden

as well. It took some time to break through that barrier but we really had too do it to get the relationship to

work. It turned out that to some degree I frightened her because she couldn't read me. She wouldn't let her guard

down because of that. In our case the cure was small amounts of alcohol and what I call running away from home. We

go on trips, sometimes just overnight and other times longer, that allow us to completely break away from our normal

selves. Perhaps you should try that?

Redeye
01-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Definitely go with the PCC,

although I still think wearing it with the PI/w is the best bet, but it's entirely up to you.

I have read on

here that it gets great reactions and I like it so far.

Nunya
01-30-2007, 02:06 PM
thanks redeye.

belgareth -

haha - it's a little too early yet for trips together - we're still very casual - but in a way the time we spend

together, is a break from regular life. we lead 2 very different lives to begin with, and the time we do wind up

spending together, is kind of in that hazy in-betweentime.

by mones hurting that, do you mean they may throw

us off the natural chemistry we have?

belgareth
01-30-2007, 03:47 PM
by mones

hurting that, do you mean they may throw us off the natural chemistry we have?

Mones are something of a

subliminal thing, our concious mind isn't dealing with them. I think its more impressions than anything.

So

what happens when a person's vibe or impression they leave on you changes a lot, its inconsistant? I'd become more

guarded, wouldn't you?

Nunya
01-31-2007, 04:45 AM
yeah - i would - i wouldn't

"know" them anymore.

hmm....i'm gonna hve to give this further thought.

belgareth
01-31-2007, 04:49 AM
I'm not trying to discourage

you, only help cover all the bases. Mones can be a powerful help in relationships if you are careful and think

things through.

Nunya
01-31-2007, 05:35 AM
i know - and you are giving me

some great input.

I think i'm actually going to use a little b-nol with him. and a minimal dosage of pcc - if

i can ever find out what a minimal dosage is.

just enough to enhance without overhwelming what's already

imprinted. whether the subtle approach will work or not I don't know. But lord knows we'll be intimate enough

that I don't need to blast him.

i'm still torn on whether to dose the diffuser with a-nol. I'd like it for

me - but I don't necessarilly want it on my body to throw him off.

belgareth
01-31-2007, 05:50 AM
In theory the diffuser should

work. We already know that mones will disperse in the air with just body warnth so a diffuser should work very

well.

Try small amounts. I think it would be better to not get a reaction or only get a mild one instead of

chasing the poor guy away. Or worse yet, have him too relaxed.:frustrate You may have to experiment a little but

I'm sure you can find just the right amount.

Nunya
01-31-2007, 06:03 AM
yeah - actually i think i'm going

to plug in the diffuser I actually put the a-nol in a few dys ago. I'm curious as to whether it still has the same

potency. and what it really does for my mood s I get ready to start my day.

belgareth
01-31-2007, 06:30 AM
Is it sealed when not in use?

If not it may have lost all the pheromones to evaporation.

Nunya
01-31-2007, 03:02 PM
yeah I seal it.

and i thinkt

here was some potency to it still when i used it while getting dressed this morning. i was more alert, and there

seemed to be a lot of mental chatter.

but that's something i'm owndering about andrestenol in general - it

seems like i get these euphoric highs and then a crash when exposure stops. that doesn't seem right. maybe i'm

jsut particularly sensitive to it. i don't know.