PDA

View Full Version : General Female Pheromone Questions...

Nunya
01-27-2007, 04:00 PM

Do our pheromone balances change as we age? I'm presuming so, since what I read in the reference area said that

-nol tens to give the impression of being younger. The reason I ask is that the night i had last night (i wrote a

long review on it) reminded me of times I had in my late 20s early 30s, but that I haven't been having lately.

2. Does a woman's menstrual cycle affect how the pheromones work with her chemistry? I am currently ovulating

and I wasn't sure whether i needed to go easy with -nol/copulin combo in cleo, since i am apparently excreting

copulins already.

3. I notice a lot of people making reference to racial differences. What is the empirical

breakdown as far as race? In my review I made note of my own racial observations but i'm curious as to what others

have to say.

4. What's the best way to remove pheromones once you have no "need" for them anymore. I had a

tough time sleeping last night because i felt so euphoric, and soemtimes when i'm rolling in not exactly sober at

4am, i'm in no condition to shower. Should I use an oil-based or alcohol-based cleaner? I usually use babywipes

to take my makeup off - will that take the pheromones off too? I'm actually worried about my pillow at the moment

- i'm scared that even tho the pheromones are off my skin - if they are what are giving me trouble sleeping, i'll

have issues unless i change my sheets, and wash my pillows and i'm really not up for that right now.

5. Is

there a way to mitigate my own tolerance to the pheromones I use? I really like the open, chatty, upbeat effect

that Cleo has on me, and I'd prefer not to lose that. (the euphoria i could do without, or at least i'd like to

be able to control)

belgareth
01-27-2007, 04:33 PM
1. Yes they do.

2. Yes,

again. Women get more touchy about anything containing -none but are better about other pheromones.

3. I think

that's too complicated to give you a single answer. Older males usually put out less -none as do asians. Caucasions

seem to put out more and blacks even more so. Older people put out fewer mones but their health but current and

historical may play a part in it. There are probably a couple hundred other variables too.

4. Babywipes will

probably do pretty well but you might also try a cloth with some alcohol on it. An oil may work but I wouldn't

expect it to work as well.

5. You'll become more resistant to them over time, at least that seems to be the

case with most of the users.

Nunya
01-27-2007, 04:43 PM
thanks Belgareth - so is it

possible to OD on copulins?

belgareth
01-27-2007, 04:48 PM
I'd think so but don't know

if OD is quite the word I'd use. More like that she reeked possibly. Even with the original EW which was many times

more powerful I don't ever recall being truly repulsed so much as just felt it smelled very bad. I get the

impression that a true OD response form -none is more at the visceral level.

Nunya
01-27-2007, 04:54 PM
hmm - i guess i will continue

erring on the side of caution.

belgareth
01-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Probably best. What I usually

tell people is slowly increase until you start getting negative responses. Now you know your maximum. But there is

really no reason to apply the max, enough to get the job done is plenty. Why waste expensive products when you

don't need too?

Nunya
01-27-2007, 05:25 PM
good point.

i'm just not sure

if i should figure out my sweetspot in the workplace, or whether i should save it for my social life which is more

intermittent.

and again, going out with clubs, with the smoke and battling scents of everyone else I would need

a stronger application right?

at work i don't wear perfume at all. since cleo is unscented this shouldn't be

a problem, should it?

belgareth
01-27-2007, 06:05 PM
I've never smelled Cleo so

can't really tell you if it smells or not. If you can't smell anything obnoxious its likely nobody else can so

would be safe for work without perfume.

Most users seem to think they need more for clubbing and such. I don't

go to clubs so can't answer that one either. We have parties here and I attend a number of business functions but

wear about the same amounts as any other time.

Mostly, pheromone usage is trial and error. Starting small and

working up may seem tedious but it does reduce the amount of error. I am a believer in the 'Less is Better'

philosophy so my advice is biased based on that. It seems to me that creating a large cloud of mones would be

counterproductive. I'd rather a person be able to easily determine that the mones come from me.

Redeye
01-28-2007, 05:27 AM
If you want to increase the

amount of copulin, but aren't sure about the smell, try PCC.

It is what a lot of people recommend as an

alternative to EW because you can't smell the copulins. It has a fresh, cucumber type scent that is pleasant

enough.

I would guess that you when you are ovulating the amount of copulin used wouldn't make too much

difference unless you are intimate with someone. Put simply, we clean ourselves and cover up our natural scent so

effectively these days that unless someone is going down on you they probably wouldn't notice. Could be wrong

though.

Belgareth recommended PCC to me and it seems to do the trick, although I had a combination of things on,

so cannot be sure it was just that (can feel a lone PCC test coming on!)

Nunya
01-28-2007, 07:22 AM
i was thinking about adding pcc

too. I'll have to see what 1 drop of cleo does at work. it's not my happy place (like the club) so if i can get

some of my coworkers warmed up - then perhaps I can add the PCC for more of the sexual type vibe with the flame.

Redeye
01-28-2007, 07:39 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much what I

do, just with the PI/w instead.

I wear PI/w at work and it creates a lovely environment. Add other things

depending on the circumstances.

Nunya
01-28-2007, 08:13 AM
how much do you put on at work?

like what dosage to get what type of effects?

Redeye
01-28-2007, 08:29 AM
I normally just had 2-3 drops of

PI/w at any given time. I think it works well for me as base for everything else.

Generally people (men and

women) just seem friendlier. I get smiled at by people who don't normally give me the time of day, that sort of

thing. My colleagues and I are getting on better than ever before; there's just a closeness and bonding.

The

biggest effect seems to be on me and my mood. It's hard to tell whether the mones make other people more relaxed

around me, or whether I am relaxed and happy and therefore draw people to me more. Without controlled experiments

and control of variables it would be hard to say. Who cares though? The results are the same!

Nunya
01-28-2007, 11:23 AM
exactly - i actually like wearing

them for what they do for me and my personality. altho the random deep conversations are entertaining.

i'm

glad to know that the way it makes you feel isn't wearing off.