PDA

View Full Version : Hit report (sort of) A7, A314, lemale

luxveritas
01-27-2007, 10:42 AM
First date I went on with this new girl, I wore an A7+ A314 mix with le male as a cover. I had a

wonderful time and so did she. There was a lot of body language, flirting and touching on her part. We had a lot in

common and conversation was great.

Second date, I used the same combo and had similar results. I ended up at her

place, we talked and cuddled until 5:30 in the morning. I like to delay things a little to build anticipation so

there was nothing except cuddling on the couch.

In the mean time she had gone on dates with a few other guys and

I had gone on a date with another girl.

Third date, I used the same combo perhaps a little heavier than normal

and used one extra drop of a314 to spike the mix. The entire time on the date she was wondering what I smelled like.

I didnt bring it up and was doing my best to kill the conversation. She wasn't turned off by it but it, but she

seemed curious. We get back to my place, I cook her a vegetarian dinner, watch a movie and kiss for the first time.

She said i smelled and tasted kind of like astringent. She said it was like cologne but different. We sat there

cuddling for a couple of hours talking and it turns out that she has been dating 5-6 different guys recently and it

seems like I may be the leader of the pack. From her description the other guys aren't mutts either. One or two of

them are doctors.

Note to self: be easy on the mones or have awkward conversations about what you smell like.

Gegogi
01-27-2007, 01:10 PM
She said i smelled and

tasted kind of like astringent.

Hmm, sounds like you should shop for a nice cologne to use as cover.

WorkingMann
01-27-2007, 02:34 PM
First date

I went on with this new girl, I wore an A7+ A314 mix with le male as a cover. I had a wonderful time and so did she.

There was a lot of body language, flirting and touching on her part. We had a lot in common and conversation was

great.

Second date, I used the same combo and had similar results. I ended up at her place, we talked and cuddled

until 5:30 in the morning. I like to delay things a little to build anticipation so there was nothing except

cuddling on the couch.

In the mean time she had gone on dates with a few other guys and I had gone on a date with

another girl.

Third date, I used the same combo perhaps a little heavier than normal and used one extra drop of

a314 to spike the mix. The entire time on the date she was wondering what I smelled like. I didnt bring it up and

was doing my best to kill the conversation. She wasn't turned off by it but it, but she seemed curious. We get

back to my place, I cook her a vegetarian dinner, watch a movie and kiss for the first time. She said i smelled and

tasted kind of like astringent. She said it was like cologne but different. We sat there cuddling for a couple of

hours talking and it turns out that she has been dating 5-6 different guys recently and it seems like I may be the

leader of the pack. From her description the other guys aren't mutts either. One or two of them are

doctors.

Note to self: be easy on the mones or have awkward conversations about what you smell

like.

How much exactly did you use of each?

WorkingMann
01-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Hmm, sounds

like you should shop for a nice cologne to use as cover.

Would say "Le Male" is a very good coverscent..

I personally like it plus the ladies do, but I can't always afford it because im a student and spend money on other

things..

luxveritas
01-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Exact amounts are tough to

determine. I mixed up a batch in a roller vial and have been using it for quite a while.

Marlboro_man
01-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Hmm, sounds

like you should shop for a nice cologne to use as cover.

Lemale is the ONLY mainstream cologne that I

will use. It's a great coverscent!

luxveritas
01-31-2007, 12:04 PM
I think le male smells great.

It is very rich and complex and it never gives me a headache. It is probably better as a cover than as a mixing

component. I think that might have been the problem.

I switched mixes on her to pure SOE and she commented that

she really likes the scent of SOE. This girl is very scent oriented. No one else has ever commented so much about

smells as she has. I really hope she doesn't find out about the mones for a really long time.

Every time I put

on SOE+ (A7 or A314) I am blown away at my personal physical reaction. No other product or combo causes my hormones

to peak like SOE + NONE. That is why I keep going back to SOE regardless of how many products I own. I just wish

they would sell SOE unscented in packet form. I really like the packets because they seem to keep potency better and

the scent, while pleasant and mild enough, I think it lacks some complexity. Whenever you decide to sell unscented

packets I will be first in line as SOE is my favorite product by far.

I can’t really report any more on hits with

this girl because it is very apparent that she really likes me and has chosen to date me exclusively. I just hope

she doesn't find out about the mones any time soon. That is not a topic I like to discuss with people I know in

real life.

WorkingMann
01-31-2007, 12:29 PM
I know.. But how should she

find out about it?
I don't think she's using them so she will not now how they smell (fx. the SOE) and can

recognize them..

luxveritas
01-31-2007, 01:18 PM
I am afraid that if she

spends the night she might come across a packet of SOE and we will have an uncomfortable conversation. My place is

not very big and doesn't have many hiding places so I am sure one day I will forget to be careful and leave

something incriminating out in the open. Or she might like the scent and start to pry about what kind of cologne I

am wearing.

WorkingMann
01-31-2007, 03:56 PM
I am

afraid that if she spends the night she might come across a packet of SOE and we will have an uncomfortable

conversation. My place is not very big and doesn't have many hiding places so I am sure one day I will forget to be

careful and leave something incriminating out in the open. Or she might like the scent and start to pry about what

kind of cologne I am wearing.

Asking about the cologne is extremely easy.. Just say none of her buisness

and if she likes it it's a good excuse for her to spend more time with you.. Say it straight out.. And tell her you

don't want others to use that scent because she has to come to you to enjoy it..
So she can't get out of you what

it is, just enjoy it and be around you..

About her seeing it.. You could say those are only for business things..

Or you could tape all labels as you probably can see the differemce from the bottles and then you don't need the

labels.. Or get a little refrigiator.. Just a couple of liters.. And keep em there.. Or lock em in something, a

small closet or something..

Mtnjim
01-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Or lock em in

something, a small closet or something..

Put them at the bottom of your dirty laundry hamper under your

used BVD's (you know, the ones with the "skid marks"). She'll never look there.

Marlboro_man
01-31-2007, 10:09 PM
Here's a really good one

for you that I learned from a state cop. Take an almost completely used stick of deodarant, pop out the plastic

piece, put the packets in there and then put the plastic piece back on. If she finds that then she is too damn

nosey and needs to go.