PDA

View Full Version : APC is Weak, But...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 02:24 PM
Now that I\'ve educated myself by reading through several of the threads here, I understand that APC is a very low-end product. But, since that\'s what I\'m stuck with for now, how many dabs of it should I use for it to be effective? Is it possible to OD? I don\'t care how fast I use up this stuff since I plan on ordering some PI, Edge, or SoE.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 06:54 PM
it is almost impossible to OD on APC, if you want to try something, try using 8-10 dabs at a time, neck, wrists, chest, and places like that.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 01:52 PM
I tried 10 dabs: 2 for pits, 2 for wrists, 2 for behind ears, 2 for neck, and 2 on chest. How long would you expect the pheros to last until I need to apply more? And how long should I wait after applying it to go around girls? I hear that you should wait about 20 minutes. Is this true?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 04:56 PM
I applied APC, and I\'m going to go drive some girl about 30 miles away to her house. I\'ve only met her once before for about 2 minutes and she seemed really shy. Let\'s see if this stuff works... I\'ll post any results.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 09:41 PM
Nothing. Not a thing. We were in the car together for an hour, and she remained fairly quiet unless I got her talking. I didn\'t get any DIHL either. This APC I bought off of eBay doesn\'t smell like anything, and my mother couldn\'t smell it either, so I think it\'s severly diluted. I put a total of 10 dabs on me at 8pm, an hour before we left, and this is in addition to the 10 dabs I put on around 2:30pm. Is it possible I ODed on the APC, or do you think this stuff I got on eBay is just bad quality? We\'re both 19 years old, by the way.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 03:46 AM
APC was my first purchase also and definitely has a good scent, although doesn\'t last long. Some girls told me that I smelled like a man, you have been (probably) ripped off.
Stick with this forum and buy from Bruce, thereĀ“s no doubt about his honesty and customer service.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 12:42 PM
Either that or the girl just sucks and doesn\'t appreciate my good looks or my 2000 Ford Mustang which I generously used to drive her to East Guam in. heheheh. Oh well. I will definitely buy something from love-scent though. I\'m heavily considering SoE since it\'s not just -NONE. I\'m 19 and you guys say NONE isn\'t the best for somebody my age. I did get a few looks and one DIHL from my fake-APC with its .0000000000001% NONE, but I\'m sure I\'ll get much better results with SoE. In the meantime I\'ll finish off this bottle just for kicks...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 11:10 PM
Dave;

It really is sounding like you have gotten the proverbial \"Rip Off\" on your purchase of APC. Well I guess we all have gotten ripped off at one time or another. But let your un-APC not be a guide for you. But anything you buy here on lovescent is the real deal. Better luck next time.

TCO