PDA

View Full Version :

bzpwhx
01-26-2007, 11:22 AM
Where can I find the

unscented (oily) ??? there's only the old version of on the site (the alchool version I bought weeks

ago)
Thanks

AdrenaIine
01-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Yeah I want the new updated

AQ with 24mg of mones with the old scent of AQ. I loved that scent. It was almost like with that scent - I knew

people would react and mention something about it. My trademark perse.

Marlboro_man
01-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Where can I

find the unscented (oily) ??? there's only the old version of on the site (the alchool version I

bought weeks ago)
Thanks
It's not available for sale yet. There is a group of 10 people doing beta

testing on it and depending on it's results will determine whether or not it's offered for sale.

WorkingMann
01-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Year were doin a testrun so

we can see if the differences made is better and for what..?
I don't know how long well be testing but I'm lookin

forward to getting mine and doin some testing..
I was one of the lucky ones Bruce picked.. I love this place

:wub:

bzpwhx
01-26-2007, 11:51 AM
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: thanks! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Marlboro_man
01-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Your welcome.

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
01-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Yeah I

want the new updated AQ with 24mg of mones with the old scent of AQ. I loved that scent. It was almost like with

that scent - I knew people would react and mention something about it. My trademark perse.

This

has already been put into production (although I don't think it was mentioned by Bruce).. If you order the scented

AQ, be sure to ask for one of the bottles that has a red sticker on the spray-head.. A red sticker indicates it is

the new formula with 24mg of mones per bottle (the new & improved formula)..

P.S. The unscented AQ is on

it's way to love-scent. It should arrive by Monday at latest, and will at this time be listed on the site for

sale.

WorkingMann
01-26-2007, 01:34 PM
This has already been put into production (although I don't think it was mentioned by Bruce).. If you order

the scented AQ, be sure to ask for one of the bottles that has a red sticker on the spray-head.. A red sticker

indicates it is the new formula with 24mg of mones per bottle (the new & improved formula)..

P.S. The unscented

AQ is on it's way to love-scent. It should arrive by Monday at latest, and will at this time be listed on the site

for sale.

P.S.S. Check out the Lambda

Lambda?

And will both AQ version 1 scented + unscented still

be avaliable or only either AQ version 1 or 2? (both scented and unscented)

AdrenaIine
01-26-2007, 02:25 PM
This has already been put into production (although I don't think it was mentioned by Bruce).. If you order

the scented AQ, be sure to ask for one of the bottles that has a red sticker on the spray-head.. A red sticker

indicates it is the new formula with 24mg of mones per bottle (the new & improved formula)..

P.S. The unscented

AQ is on it's way to love-scent. It should arrive by Monday at latest, and will at this time be listed on the site

for sale.

P.S.S. Check out the Lambda
Ok, so the unscented will be available by Monday.. When will the

scented version new formula with the 24mg of mones be available on here?

edit: what's lambda?

AdrenaIine
01-26-2007, 08:21 PM
We're strongly considering it as the trademark name for the successor of (a different and more

alpha-male-centered) pheromone formula :thumbsup:
Oh.. sounds awesome! I love AQ to death, far more than

any other product I've tried. When will this be available? And can I get first dibs?? :wub:

terry0400-40
01-29-2007, 03:40 AM
This has already been put into production (although I don't think it was

mentioned by Bruce).. If you order the scented AQ, be sure to ask for one of the bottles that has a red sticker on

the spray-head.. A red sticker indicates it is the new formula with 24mg of mones per bottle (the new & improved

formula)..

P.S. The unscented AQ is on it's way to love-scent. It should arrive by Monday at latest, and will

at this time be listed on the site for sale.

P.S.S. Check out the LambdaWOW, Things have sure warmed up whilst i have been in China, So this AQ has a whopping

24mg in the bottle, at this rate it looks like it will soon catch up with Pheromore, Does anyone know what pheromone

types and percentages of each is in the AQ ? I sure hope they remember to put a

red sticker on before it gets posted. I think i will have to go back to see if anyone

has had any success with this juice, before i can spend a pretty penny or maby two.

terry0400-40
01-29-2007, 12:42 PM
HEC have

earlier told that there's A1 in AQ..Yes Working Man it

appears that there are many manufacturers including A1 in their formulations, I have a few ml left over from my

orders with direct, and also some rone and some androstanol that was a free sample, i actually did observe

some good results when i slopped on 6 drops of androsterone with a drop of PI on top after it had dried out, The

casual women i was working with at the time were treating me like a king, they were really going out of their way to

please me, a shame i did not press the advantage, as i am happily married. :wub:

bzpwhx
01-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Hello

fella! :)
as far as my neurons go after doin bugee-jumping out of my head ( I mean still sitting here at my work

at 21 o'clock) :
1) if I want to buy AQGen now I have to ask for the improved scented formula with the red dot
2)

If I want to buy AQ unscented I have to wait (tomorrow? any idea?)

Tell me If I got it right

WorkingMann
01-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Yes Working Man it appears that there are many

manufacturers including A1 in their formulations, I have a few ml left over from my orders with direct, and

also some rone and some androstanol that was a free sample, i actually did observe some good results when i slopped

on 6 drops of androstenone with a drop of PI on top after it had dried out, The casual women i was working with at

the time were treating me like a king, they were really going out of their way to please me, a shame i did not press

the advantage, as i am happily married. :wub:

WOW! :blink: I could never ever take

that high a dosage..! Maximum one drop of PI and no more or I get very strong negative responses..!
Haven't had

THAT strong reactions from PI yet but perhaps haven't met the right one or had the right mix yet with PI..

:twisted:
But have had those reactions with other mixes..

terry0400-40
01-29-2007, 01:22 PM
WOW! :blink: I could never ever take that high a dosage..! Maximum one drop of PI and no more or

I get very strong negative responses..!
Haven't had THAT strong reactions from PI yet but perhaps haven't met the

right one or had the right mix yet with PI.. :twisted:
But have had those reactions with other

mixes..HA ha, sorry bout that, yes big mistake, i means 6

drops androsterone, and one drop PI:think:

WorkingMann
01-29-2007, 01:33 PM
HA ha, sorry bout that, yes big mistake, i

means 6 drops androsterone, and one drop PI:think:
Oooppss.. Actually Me that

misread :lol:
I thought it was 6 drops of androstenone, plus 1 drop of PI :frustrate

Couldn't quite figure out

why to do this as it seemed odd..:rofl:

01-29-2007, 02:01 PM
HEC

have earlier told that there's A1 in AQ..

I never said specifically that there is A1 in AQ - don't

quote me on this please.

WorkingMann
01-29-2007, 02:43 PM
I never said specifically that there is A1 in AQ - don't quote me on this plz.

Do you mean

androstenol? As far as I'm aware doesn't carry androstanol.. (alpha/beta) Androstanol is only

offered as an alpha-test through Love-Scent..
Sorry I just remembered wrong here..
it was androSTAnone..

:frustrate
:trout:

AndrostAnone was hypothesized to be more biologically active

at the human female VNO versus androstenone, due to structure activity relationship observations.

I do know

that androstAnone is a component in - my analysis of the mix did prove this much. Quantitative analysis not

performed.

http://www.love-scent.com/for

um/showthread.php?t=16827&highlight=androstanone (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16827&highlight=androstanone)

But BTW. HEC..
You know a little about

androSTAnone?
because I read alot about it yesterday and just wanna know if i read it right..

01-29-2007, 05:15 PM
I'm not sure

what you're asking me - what do you want to know specifically workingman?

The bar graph is from the original

Erox study.. while it is not that active at the VNO (comparable to DHEA) it begged to be investigated as a

potentially novel pheromone - it turned out to be active in the real-world, interestingly enough.

Thus this

molecular substitution ([hydrogen] saturated carbon-link at 16th & 17th carbons in D-ring) has given us leads for

other strong potential candidates, analogous to androstanone (some of which are now being alpha-tested) - in other

words it has generated for us a new structure-activity-relationship logic by which to pursue.

Notwithstanding

that it now does seem that VNO activity has no relation to real-world activity, using VNO activity as a benchmark

still does suggest where to look for activity [on a molecular-level].

bronzie
01-29-2007, 06:25 PM
WOW, Things have sure warmed up whilst i have been in

China,[/COLOR]

how was China Terry?

terry0400-40
01-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Oooppss.. Actually Me that misread :lol:
I thought it was 6 drops of androstenone, plus 1 drop

of PI :frustrate

Couldn't quite figure out why to do this as it seemed odd..:rofl:No Workingman, you did not missread, as i did state androstenone in the first instance,

but after you bought it to my attention i did go back and change it to androsterone, which it should have been if i

had not made the mistake.:thumbsup:

terry0400-40
01-30-2007, 01:11 AM
how was China Terry?Well as you know

Bronze Warrior, haaaeeerum ahhh, oh yes, China is a real nice place, there is only one problem, and that there are

so many Chinese girls,and my stock of NPA and SOE has become rather diminished as a result, but is was worth it, i

did lose a lot of weight trying to fight these girls off. Anyways it is good to be back in old OZ once again, but i

must say i have acquired a healthy taste and a genuine appreciation for the wholsome milk these maidens did provide

me with, and i feel like a new man.:lovestruc

WorkingMann
01-30-2007, 07:19 AM
HEC:
As far as I could read

androSTAnone is like androSTEnone on steoids plus it doesn't smell as bad.. In fact it should smell a bit sweet or

not as musky as STEnone..
Have I misread all of it or...? :think:

Terry:
:trout:
Ahh you silly.. That's why..

I can better understand now..
Sounds nice with the chinese.. How are they compared to american girls or other

girls?
I'm currious because they have totally other social rules over there.. Fx. they don't have comedy like in

europe, Denmark or amerika.. All their jokes is something that doesn't offend anybody..
So fx. the crisis we had

in denmark with the pictures of the profet would never have happened there..
Plus if you're older you get more

respect and then people think you're "funnier".. Or at least people laugh at jokes but not at younger ones..

WorkingMann
01-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Do you have to dilute it

yourself?
Thought it was a "ready-to-use" thing..

terry0400-40
01-30-2007, 01:40 PM
Do

you have to dilute it yourself?
Thought it was a "ready-to-use" thing..I usually just put a few dabs on straight from the open mouth container, i am going

to add a little to my NPA mix to see if i get a similar effect as NPA+SOE. As it stand at the moment in my

observations i think that the SOE is the better choice, but i will see with a little more testing. And i will leave

the androstadienone alone for awhile as i only have a little left of this free sample. But the androsterone is good

to splash on at least 6 drops with 1 drop PI, possably i may try the rone with a little NPA. I think the rone

displays a better effect than either of my 2 bottles of A314 do when mixed with some none.

WorkingMann
01-30-2007, 01:56 PM
OKay but on the container it

says it's dried.. So is ot like powder or what?

terry0400-40
01-30-2007, 02:12 PM
OKay but on the container it says it's dried.. So is ot like powder or what?It is the same proceedure as all other pheromones that are measured in

milligram dry weight and disolved into liquid or oil or alcohol to give mls or oz whatever the case may be, and it

is the same as using NPA as far as its consistancy is. And with respect to this androstanone, i have not as yet

found it any better than enone in a test, and my money would still go on SOE for consistant

results.

WorkingMann
01-30-2007, 02:35 PM
So you will still have to

put it into alcohol/ethanol?
Sounds wild that STAnone isn't more effective.. As far as I could read from the

others that have posted about it, it was like enone on steroids and didn't smell as much..
Is that also true with

the scent?
I tried to ask HEC but he's leaving so I haven't really got answered my question..

terry0400-40
01-30-2007, 10:32 PM
So you will still have to put it into alcohol/ethanol?
Sounds wild that STAnone isn't more

effective.. As far as I could read from the others that have posted about it, it was like enone on steroids and

didn't smell as much..
Is that also true with the scent?
I tried to ask HEC but he's leaving so I haven't

really got answered my question..Yes,sure thing workingman,when

the androstanone arrived it appeared exactly the same as NPA or Pheromax, and as far as smell goes, i can not really

notice any difference in the smell of any of the unscented products, the only unscented product that i can notice a

specific odour to is SOE and i regard it as having a pleasent odour, for the short time that i can detect it. Mind

you, i think the smell of my A314 that i received from love-scent on 20th Oct, 06. is a far more noticable and herby

sort of smell, even my teenage daughter likes it, but i must say the smell of the A314 that i received on 28th nov,

06. from the source of another forum smells the nicest of the A314 varietys. And i will splash a bit of the

androstanone on for the week to see if i notice any reactions, 2 dabs will probably suit me, even so i occasionally

do dab a little from time to time but i am as yet not able to come to a definitive conclusion. Hey where is HEC

heading for, ?? a holiday or something, maby he is going to China to sample some of the exotic delights that abound

ha ha, whatever, good luck to him, and may he prosper.:wave:

WorkingMann
01-31-2007, 05:50 AM
I asked him for a reason but

got ny answer.. Hope not it's because some in here have had a little fight with him because they didn't agree with

him, and didn't believe he introduced a new beta product to the shop.. They all got into some fighting.. Kinda

silly really but hope not that's why.. But hope he will have it good where he's going..

terry0400-40
01-31-2007, 09:45 AM
I asked him for a reason but got ny answer.. Hope not it's because some in here have had a

little fight with him because they didn't agree with him, and didn't believe he introduced a new beta product to

the shop.. They all got into some fighting.. Kinda silly really but hope not that's why.. But hope he will have it

good where he's going..Well life has its ups and downs, and he

will probably get absorbed in some interesting creation, somewhere. Meanwhile i will be interested to see if the

Lambda AQ successor will eventuate, and also we will just have to wait it out and see how the AQ reveiws go.:think:

WorkingMann
01-31-2007, 10:01 AM
Well life has its ups and downs, and he will

probably get absorbed in some interesting creation, somewhere. Meanwhile i will be interested to see if the Lambda

AQ successor will eventuate, and also we will just have to wait it out and see how the AQ reveiws go.:think:

I actually got my unscented AQ today.. So when I meet my group again I will start

testing from the "slow" paces and work my way up..

terry0400-40
01-31-2007, 10:13 AM
I

actually got my unscented AQ today.. So when I meet my group again I will start testing from the "slow" paces and

work my way up..good one WM, enjoy it..... AND REPORT

BACK plz :cheers:

WorkingMann
01-31-2007, 10:16 AM
Ooohhh I WILL *big smile amd

crazy eyes*
:run: