PDA

View Full Version : Results from newbie

tish23
01-26-2007, 03:55 AM
Hi Everyone

My

name is Tisha and I bought the starter pack and have been testing it for the last few days. I received TE/w, the

lavender EO with nol, edge gel packs and perception gel packs. TE didnt smell bad from the bottle just a little

alcohol smell. I mixed TE in some small bottles with my fragrances because I didnt want to use it straight. I filled

the bottle a quarter of the way with TE then added a few drops of nol and filled the rest with sweetpea body spray.

It covered the smell very nice. I did notice when I put it on I can smell the TE it smells different on the body

then it does in the bottle but a few sprays of sweetpea covered it no problem. I felt nothing when I first put it on

but I really didnt expect to. After about 20 min I started feeling hot and got a head rush but it passed quickly.

Then I felt great and I mean really great, full of energy and in a really great mood. Did a few errands around town

but didnt notice any reaction from anyone but I felt so great I didnt care LOL. I then took my mom who is 80 years

old out to lunch. I asked her to smell my new scent and she said it smelled nice but didnt act different till we got

in the car. She then got really chatty and started to giggle. My mom never giggles and she said I dont know whats

wrong with me but she was happy.

In the diner there was a 2 year old seated behind me and he kept screaming. I

was a little worried it may have been the none on me he was reacting to but as soon as his mom put him down he ran

over to me and climbed on my lap and snuggled. His mother was mortified LOL. I noticed it only seemed to effect

little boys the little girls in the room kinda just stared at me but kept clear. Adults didnt notice a thing but my

mom was still giggling. When I got home my husband was napping but when he got up he did seem a little more chatty

but nothing major. My kids didnt react at all. That night my husband and I came upon a stressful situation. We were

checking our bank statement and found $700 in withdrawals that we didnt make. This would normally send us both into

a stress filled panic but we were both quite calm. It ended up being a bank mistake as we found out the next day.

The next day I used TE mixed with a tangerine body spray. I didnt add the nol this time. I didnt like this mix but

I think it was because of the tangerine. I got no reactions from anyone but I still felt great wearing it.

Next

day 3 dabs of TE from bottle then a cover scent. I think this was to much it made me fell uneasy instead of good and

full of energy. That night I put on some of the perception gel pack and a spray of light perfume over it. I really

hated that, it made the perfume smell seem stronger and almost overwhelming. My husband said it didnt smell stronger

but to me it was just nasty.

Next day I used first mix again and felt great so I think for me I just cant wear

the TE unless I add the nol product as well. I did get a few reactions but the the thing I didnt expect that

impressed me was how it made me feel. I would buy TE again just for that reason (of course with a little lav nol to

add to it). Another added unexpected reactions for me. I smoke and noticed when I am wearing TE I just dont need a

cig which is so great. Maybe that is just in my mind but its never happened before.

The only product I got that

I hated was Perception. It seems to make anything you are wearing to overpowering.
I just received my EW. I was

kinda scared when I bought it from all the smelly stories in the forum but when I got it last night it wasnt as bad

as I expected. Kinda like rotten grapes. I put it in a airtight container and will mix it according to Oscar's

instructions here in the forum.

This forum really is a great help. I have been reading it for a month before I

bought anything. I think without it there could be alot of mone disasters going on so I would like to thank you all

for your wonderful informative posts. Tish:thumbsup:

belgareth
01-26-2007, 04:03 AM
Hi Tish. Good report and

welcome.

Redeye
01-26-2007, 04:46 AM
Hi Tish

Great to see another

woman on here!

Sounds like you got some good results there. I find that I feel great wearing mones too.

tish23
02-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Ok I have tested The edge for

women for a week with the added Lav Nol and I love the way it makes me feel. It gives me a boost of energy and puts

me in a really great mood.

At work it really does make people more chatty and they also seem to be in very happy

moods. I havn't noticed much from people I dont really know like when out shopping. I dont think they are around me

long enough for it to take effect. It seems even at work it takes some time to kick in. I did however get a few

people look at me with confused kinda stupid looks on there faces LOL.

I mixed my EW and had no problem

covering the scent. I only used it around my husband and it didnt seem to do a thing. He has a stuffy nose right now

and dosnt have a good smelling ability because of it so I am going to wait till his nose clears and try it straight

from the bottle with a good cover when the kids are not home.
My 19 year old son can smell it even when its in a

baggy in a air tight container and in my closet LOL.:trout:

I put it on in the bathroom the first time and he

went in after me and came out and asked whats that weird smell? I said "what smell, is it a bad smell?" he said no

just weird. My hubby went in and said I dont smell anything. Later in the week my son went in my closet to get

something and said "hey theres that weird smell again". I just told him it was an additive for my EO's. I go in the

closet and I cant smell anything but cedar.

Tish