PDA

View Full Version : pheromone scandal

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 09:08 PM
Can anyone tell us newbies what the recent pheromone scandal was about? I have read references to it, but since I am new to pheros, am unfamiliar with details. It would be beneficial to get a \"heads up\" about any scams and how they operated.

Bruce
01-30-2002, 01:42 AM
What did you read? I haven\'t heard anything about it.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 08:16 AM
The only phero scandal that I remember was a few years back where other companies were selling you products with \"animal\" pheremones instead of human. Other than that, I too havn\'t heard of anything that\'s recent.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 10:26 AM
I ran across a few mentions of a scandal while I was reading some of the posts from the last 45 days. I\'ve read soooooo many posts in the past few days that I don\'t remember which ones. They kept referring to the \"recent scandal\" with respect to pheromone websites. Just curious what this was all about.

Nutt
01-30-2002, 01:59 PM
Im pretty sure someone reffered to the ammount of pheros claimed by attraction APC, but I dont know the details myself. Im willing to bet thats what your thinking of.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 02:18 PM
Well, the APC I bought isn\'t really showing results, and even if I put 10 dabs of it on nobody can smell it. I did get one DIHL (she kept staring and when I looked directly at her she glanced away, but then went right back to doing it again), but they may have been a coincidence. I understand APC isn\'t that strong, but it should at least smell! Perhaps it\'s been diluted with some other oil.
Anyway, I bought it on eBay from apcsales. If I were you, I\'d avoid dealing with him. His e-mail is apcsales@radicalmerchandise.com, and his name is James Bregar.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 07:55 PM
Oscar,

You are correct. I went back through the last 45 days and couldn\'t find anything. I\'m thinking it was from further back. All I remember is someone saying they got scammed by a website with a name similar to this one, and so people should be careful and only order from Bruce. So that\'s what I did. Thanks Bruce, just got my shipment today and will start my experimenting soon.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 07:59 PM
Keep us updated stanbo on how you go with the products you ordered should be interesting to have yet another experienced user online soon. And good luck and good times etxc

oscar
01-30-2002, 11:17 PM
Gents,

I read them all, and I don\'t recall seeing that particular phrase \"recent scandal\" anywhere in the past 45 days, or beyond.

StanBo,

Might it have been the mention of the \"concentration debacles\" regarding either Attraction or APC that you\'re referring to?

I can\'t think of anything else that might marginally qualify as a pheromone scandal.

Oscar
images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 11:35 PM
Or it could be the continous scaming of people through ebay from another operator concerning APC and the fact it has low concentrations anyway but the stuff being sold out there is not even the real stuff that is sold here, my advice try AE SOE or NPA or the edge from here if youre after good quality stuff 20 times stronger than APC. ALouthgu it makes a good perfume.

Bruce
01-31-2002, 05:45 AM
You are welcome.
Maybe it was the Attraction thing you were thinking about. Not quite a scandal, but still quite a mess.
Bruce