PDA

View Full Version : DOES UNSCENT PI STILL WORK ??? !!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 08:56 AM
Does the new OLD PI (unscent) contain the same amount of androstonone like the old old PI? What kesha1 said about the new OLD PI was it didn\'t work as efficient as the old edition. Is that true images/icons/mad.gif ?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 12:01 PM
Thanks Caz, you made some good points.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 10:03 PM
I don\'t know for sure if it is true \'bout the new old PI. I happen to (still) have half a bottle of OLD OLD PI (bought here at love-scent.com over a year ago actually)

I have never had problems with it. Back then PI was THE PRODUCT, due to the 5g of androstenone pr. bottle. The creators still claim that it contains a guarenteed 5 mg of androstenone, but all the rumble started with the introduction of the new PI (ylang scented). Then most people found that the old version was better. But some also liked the new stuff and was positive about the ylang ylang oil (because of its aphrodisiac properties). When Bruce then made the creators re-produce the unscented version, it was HIGHLY anticipated. People had some rather unfair expectations for that little blue bottle.

That might be the problem now. The old old PI has gained a status as a myth. And every product will have trouble competing with the memories of a lot of satisfied OLD OLD PI-users. You don\'t hear today that :\"yes there were times where OLD OLD PI didn\'t work\". you only hear the very best of the product.

I believe that the new OLD PI still works the way it always have done. the biggest difference from \"now and then\" is the pheromone development. back then PI was the BEST product. It contained 10x the amount of androstenone compared to the \"next-strongest\" product, APC. The androstenol (in Xcite/PF) was a new pheromone, so no one knew its exact effect. Now there is a wide selection of very concentrated products available. some contains over 5 mg of pheros pr. bottle. some contains 3 pheros. some contains all kind of secrets aphrodisiac stuff. So I don\'t think PI have becomed a worse product, I just think the other products have becomed better.

just my 2 cents

caz