PDA

View Full Version : hahaha! Funniest sh*t with SoE

visual999
01-24-2007, 12:37 PM
So I

was wearing 8 inches SoE and was in the shop and turned around and there was this hot chick 10 feet from me, just

standing there with a blank look in her eyes staring at me in the corner, she looked like "the lights are on, but

nobody's home". I just stopped and stared back with the same blank look for the fun of it... did that like 5 secods

and she didn't move... that was sooo weird I just walked away, had she smiled I'd have talked to her.... haha, too

bad for her :D

Has anyone else experienced this "lights out" with SoE where women just stop and stand there like

someone had pressed their "Stand By" switch? :D

Gegogi
01-24-2007, 02:31 PM
You give 8 inches of SOE far too

much credit. She probably would have zoned out with or without your tiny amount of SOE. I see women space out all

the time. She was probably lost in private thoughts. I do it all the time and if you were there you'd credit your 8

inches of SOE! Usually I'm composing in my head or enjoying a deep thought or new idea, but it looks like I'm

frozen in my steps. I merely can't function when the brain is fully engaged.

I often wear 48 inches (2 foot

stripes on each arm) and rarely observe the DIHL. However it tends to make people around me talkative.

visual999
01-24-2007, 02:40 PM
damn, don't you (or the

people around you) get headaches with so much SoE? Or maybe you were so much that the effects get diminished?

I'm certain it was the SoE, I didn't bother to mention she was one of like 5-6 women in the store today who

suddenly spaced out like and just stood there.... but she was the most obvious, I felt she followed me round a bit

and when I was cornered she just took a stance there and stared at me so I'd have to move pass her and her stare.

The other day I was wearing PI and saw this hot hot hot chick walking around the store trying to sniff out where

the PI originated from, it was so funny, she was walking toward me looking left and right, sniffing like a dog and

when I walked past her, she did 180 degrees and started following me... like a good little puppy :D

WorkingMann
01-24-2007, 03:38 PM
damn,

don't you (or the people around you) get headaches with so much SoE? Or maybe you were so much that the effects get

diminished?

I'm certain it was the SoE, I didn't bother to mention she was one of like 5-6 women in the store

today who suddenly spaced out like and just stood there.... but she was the most obvious, I felt she followed me

round a bit and when I was cornered she just took a stance there and stared at me so I'd have to move pass her and

her stare.

The other day I was wearing PI and saw this hot hot hot chick walking around the store trying to

sniff out where the PI originated from, it was so funny, she was walking toward me looking left and right, sniffing

like a dog and when I walked past her, she did 180 degrees and started following me... like a good little puppy

:D

I've tried something similar just where when she found out it was me, she followed me but tried to

hide it.. She kept looking at things in the same row as me just a little behind me.. And when I stopped she stopped

also.. She followed me through half the store and some of the stuff she already had in her basket she looked at

again as if she was needing more.. Was SO obviusly but she still tried to hide it.. I smiled a little and went over

to her at some time to ask her where something was.. She looked amazed at me and pointed over there and looked away

as if it was imbarasing (she knew she was bustet )..
I went over there and she followed.. I went over to her again

and asked what she shought was the best of two products.. She blushed all over her face and took her finger to her

mouth.. she stumbled over the words and looked at the goods and back right into my eyes and then fast away again..

She touched her hair and actually it ended with her asking me "but what do you think" like she wanted to talk..

(I'm sure she wanted that) and I told her what I was planning on using it in.. And everytime I made an oppionion

about something she quickly replied "so do I" and looked briefly into my eyes..
And she just told me I was right

all the time.. So funny.. I could easily have asked her if she wanted to come to dinner and taste it, but I just

enjoyed her being in her little "yes master"-trance :lovestruc
:lol:

And btw. I didn't wear SOE just to clear

that out

gfunk
01-24-2007, 07:05 PM
The other day I

was wearing PI and saw this hot hot hot chick walking around the store trying to sniff out where the PI originated

from, it was so funny, she was walking toward me looking left and right, sniffing like a dog and when I walked past

her, she did 180 degrees and started following me... like a good little puppy :D

How much PI did you

wear? And what happened next?

MOBLEYC57
01-24-2007, 11:12 PM
The other day I

was wearing PI and saw this hot hot hot chick walking around the store trying to sniff out where the PI originated

from, it was so funny, she was walking toward me looking left and right, sniffing like a dog and when I walked past

her, she did 180 degrees and started following me... like a good little puppy :D

I had that happen with

PI as well. I was standing at a book shelf looking through a mag, and heard someone sniffing like a dog. I look to

my left, and there was this slim chick ... sniffing out loud; so loud that it made me look. That was two drops of PI

covered with Angel. Amazing that someone else witness such an act! :run:

visual999
01-24-2007, 11:17 PM
I've tried

something similar just where when she found out it was me, she followed me but tried to hide it.. She kept looking

at things in the same row as me just a little behind me.. And when I stopped she stopped also.. She followed me

through half the store and some of the stuff she already had in her basket she looked at again as if she was needing

more.. Was SO obviusly but she still tried to hide it.. I smiled a little and went over to her at some time to ask

her where something was.. She looked amazed at me and pointed over there and looked away as if it was imbarasing

(she knew she was bustet )..
I went over there and she followed.. I went over to her again and asked what she

shought was the best of two products.. She blushed all over her face and took her finger to her mouth.. she stumbled

over the words and looked at the goods and back right into my eyes and then fast away again.. She touched her hair

and actually it ended with her asking me "but what do you think" like she wanted to talk.. (I'm sure she wanted

that) and I told her what I was planning on using it in.. And everytime I made an oppionion about something she

quickly replied "so do I" and looked briefly into my eyes..
And she just told me I was right all the time.. So

funny.. I could easily have asked her if she wanted to come to dinner and taste it, but I just enjoyed her being in

her little "yes master"-trance :lovestruc
:lol:

And btw. I didn't wear SOE just to clear that out

Was it PI? :)

visual999
01-24-2007, 11:17 PM
How much PI did

you wear? And what happened next?

her girlfriend found her and started pulling her away to go to pay at

the counter.

Does adding SoE to PI diminishes the PI's effect? Or improve the results?

SwingerMD
01-25-2007, 01:40 AM
her girlfriend

found her and started pulling her away to go to pay at the counter.

Does adding SoE to PI diminishes

the PI's effect? Or improve the results?

Visual999,

For me it enhances the PI's effects

(makes it easier for them to approach you). I usually make a batch of PI mixed with SOE at a ratio of 3:7. I

believe that one of the earlier members called this mix KR#1 (I think.).

I also carry around a mix of Rogue

Male and SOE (3:7). It seems for me that some women react well to one of the mixed and bad with the

other.

-SwingerMD

WorkingMann
01-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Was it PI?

:)

It was A314 with some AE..
Really funny..
But the worst thing was I couldn't get the amount of

these two right because the A314 bottle first gave a bobble and then spilled a large amount out and I put some on

and removed the rest from my finger so I don't know how much it really was..
And the AE I mistakenly pushed the

rubber top on the glass pipette (because my fingers were smeared in the A314) and did the same as A314

:rant:
Haven't could get the same results again :frustrate

gfunk
01-25-2007, 07:17 AM
her girlfriend

found her and started pulling her away to go to pay at the counter.

Does adding SoE to PI diminishes the

PI's effect? Or improve the results?

And question number one, how much PI did you wear?

visual999
01-25-2007, 09:07 AM
I think it was one drop on

jaw, could have been too also, applied a lot of cologne on it, to make sure it won't smell bad and then waited 20

minutes for the cologne to settle in.

tounge
01-25-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm

certain it was the SoE, I didn't bother to mention she was one of like 5-6 women in the store today who suddenly

spaced out like and just stood there.... but she was the most obvious,

Visionary, that

is a pretty big detail to leave out of your original post. I'm sure the one you were interested in was the hot one

and the other 5 or 6 women looked like they could be offensive linemen for Da Bears. Or maybe the G-Man was right.