PDA

View Full Version : Update on results so far!

Redeye
01-23-2007, 02:53 PM
I know there

aren't many woman around, but for the benefit of those in the future...

Have been using PI/w for about a week

now. It definitely works, but not in the way that I had expected it to from reading about it.

First of all it

makes me feel really kind of hyper and chatty (more so than usual!) and just generally chilled out. For the first

few days I felt quite giddy. However, after wearing it for a while (like all day) it's like I go the other way

and feel really irritable. Maybe I just get tired of being so happy lol. It definitely makes me feel a LOT more

horny. Not sure if guys have ever tried it, but might be worth considering. My colleagues have also reported

feeling really horny this last week.

With women it seems to make them feel chatty, friendly, happy; just seems

to bring out the best in people.

With men I have just noticed more looks from people I pass every day, but

don't really talk to. Not too sure if it's because I feel so 'glowy' though - maybe they're attracted to

that.

With my 'target' I would say that things are definitely progressing now. Getting a bit more chasing

from him, which was the aim. Not sure whether it has made him any more relaxed or loving around me because he

always has been anyway.

Definitely notice no more effects from 2 drops to more, so don't bother as it's just a

waste.

Got a few big nights out coming up, so will report back on the findings from them soon. Also got AE/w

and PCC coming, so will update about them too.

Marlboro_man
01-23-2007, 08:16 PM
First of

all it makes me feel really kind of hyper and chatty (more so than usual!) and just generally chilled out. For the

first few days I felt quite giddy. However, after wearing it for a while (like all day) it's like I go the other

way and feel really irritable. Maybe I just get tired of being so happy lol. It definitely makes me feel a LOT

more horny. Not sure if guys have ever tried it, but might be worth considering. My colleagues have also reported

feeling really horny this last week.

Redeye,
Possible mone build up if I am understanding you

correctly (after several days of use you get irritable). If I don't understand you correctly (you only get

irritable after wearing all day, and the next day everything is fine) It may be possible that the mones are breaking

down into another mone. Just a thought.

Congrats! on the product working for you. Keep up the good work and

research.

gecko
01-24-2007, 09:23 AM
yeah, i was thinking maybe it was

the -nol to -none conversion at the end of the day (the way i understand it, Redeye was saying that it she was

feeling irritable at the end of the day; but the morning of the next day, everything is back to normal).

i'm no

expert on -mones, though. from the cookbook, it takes ~8 hours for -nol to convert into -none (w/the conversion rate

being different for each person, of

course).

http://pherolibrary.com/p

heromone-guide/cookbook/cbpage4.htm#conversion (http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/cookbook/cbpage4.htm#conversion)

Redeye
01-24-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi guys

Thanks for your

thoughts. Yes, it's at the end of the day that I feel irritable and then am fine again the next day.

I wonder

if I just burn out though from feeling so happy all day. I don't know much about the nol to none conversion.

Marlboro_man
01-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Hi guys

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes, it's at the end of the day that I feel irritable and then am fine again the next

day.

I wonder if I just burn out though from feeling so happy all day. I don't know much about the nol to none

conversion.

I don't know much about PI/W but if it's high in Nol then the conversion to none is very

likely. It is widely believed around here, although I don't know if it is or isn't scientifically proven, that

the bacteria on your skin slowly converts the nol (friendly) to none (testoterone based) which can take that happy

go lucky feeling and turn in it to miserable side effects and cause head aches. Basically OD effects that are

always referred to in main forum. Try doing this: Take some alchohol wipes with you and thoroughly clean the PI/W

off after 6-8 hours and then re-apply a fresh batch and let us know the results.

gecko
01-24-2007, 10:00 PM
PI/w has a pretty high -nol

content, from what i remember & understand.

i remember one time, i ran out of SOE so i wore 2 drops of PI/w (one

drop split behind the ears & one drop split b/n the wrists). there was a girl (25 yrs old) at work i was trying to

buddy up with. unfortuntely for me, i was in a hurry & forgot to put on a cover scent (but i wasn't too worried b/c

PI/w is a -nol based product). i didn't wear any -none that day b/c the girl seemed to be intimidated by me w/e i

wore -none based products & i hadn't discovered A1 yet at the time. and i hadn't worn any -none based products in

about a week.

to add to my misfortune that day, we had an unexpected delivery of some heavy supplies (it came a

day early) two or three hours after i got to work. it took me like 2 hours to unload the supplies from the truck

onto the lift & then from the lift into the studio (the latter part i did alone b/c we had some deadlines & i was

the only one who hadn't been assigned to a particular project).

by the time i was done, i was sweating pretty

badly. a male co-worker & i walked past the girl i was trying to buddy up with in a narrow hallway. i got maybe 2

feet past her & she said (rather loudly) "Why...(at this point, both the male co-worker & i stopped & turned

around)...does it smell like cat pee around this area (she was motioning w/her arms & looking at me dead in the

eye)."

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that i can NOT smell the BO/kitty pee in -none. needless to say, i was a bit

embarrassed, but i laughed & shrugged. the male co-worker looked at me & laughed (i have no idea if he can smell the

BO/kitty pee in -none or not). the girl suddenly felt bad & laughed & said "maybe it's just me" & we all quickly

walked our separate ways.

the incident w/the girl was maybe 5 hours after i'd applied the 2 drops of

PI/w.

EDIT: by the way, good "test" idea, Marlboro_man.

Redeye
01-25-2007, 02:11 AM
Great idea about the alcohol

wipes. Will give that a go. I haven't found that I get headaches at all, just grouchy.

Cat pee story made

me laugh. Haven't experienced any funny smells I don't think. I have an acute sense of smell anyway, but I'm

sure one of my friends would tell me if I smelt funny.

Am definitely getting frustrated with just PI/w though.

It's a great mone, but all it does is seem to make people friendly and happy around me. I don't want friendly - I

want horny! Can't wait for the other things to arrive!

gecko
01-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Cat pee story made

me laugh.
i have other funny stories involving -mones, but i don't want to hijack the thread.

:p

Haven't experienced any funny smells I don't think. I have an acute sense of smell anyway,

but I'm sure one of my friends would tell me if I smelt funny.
hmm...i know a lot of guys can't smell

the BO/kitty pee in -none. i haven't heard of women not being able to, but i could be wrong (i'm no expert). but

if you don't notice any "funny" smells at the end of the day & your not wearing strong perfume (that's covering up

the "funny" -none smell), then chances are it's not the -nol to -none conversion that's making you irritable?

someone more knowledgeable might know.

at any rate, Marlboro_man's idea should help you figure it out.

Am definitely getting frustrated with just PI/w though. It's a great mone, but all it does is

seem to make people friendly and happy around me. I don't want friendly - I want horny! Can't wait for the other

things to arrive!
if your AE/w & PCC don't get the results you want, maybe try EW?

here's a link you

might find useful (if you haven't seen it

already):

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthrea

d.php?t=16012 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16012)

some of the ladies in that thread talked about EW making guys horney. i'm not sure if they

were talking about the original EW or the new EW (i can't remember when Bruce started selling the original version

& when he started selling the new version).

AnnieO, if you're reading this, maybe try EW? i know you said in

another thread that you wanted to "up the ante."

Redeye
01-26-2007, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the info on EW. Am

kicking myself for not ordering some this time round, but nevermind.

So far I now have PI/w, AE/w, PCC, APC and

various different wipe samples.

I had a meeting today and wore PI/w and PCC...never again! The guy I met with

looked visibly shy and struggled to make eye contact with me, which in turn made me feel uncomfortable. It just

felt out of context because it was a business meeting and there was this awkwardness like when you meet someone you

like in a club kind of thing. Still, at least I know it works for me!

I have now put on some of the others, as

am going out and want to test reactions. Am out tonight and will be around a lot of men in close proximity, so will

report back on that tomorrow.

I have on 2 drops of PI/w, AE/w, APC and liberal rolls of PCC, all on wrists and

neck/behind ears. Not bothering with the wipes just yet. Don't know about the effects of AE/w on men, but I love

the smell, can't stop sniffing it.

Redeye
01-28-2007, 05:40 AM
Well, the other night was a

resounding success. Not sure I can attribute what happened with my target to the mones, as he had already suggested

to me a few weeks ago that he was interested in a relationship. Anyway, I got some good results from other people

too.

Had on 2 drops PI/w, AE/w, APC and liberal amounts of PCC (as per previous post), on neck, wrists. Then

applied 1 drop of each onto clothing on chest.

Got a lot of eye contact with one guy, a lot of flirting from

another (he paid no attention to anyone else, including his friends and was visibly distressed when I got together

with my target) and things got quite intense with the target. I basically felt like I could have had my pick of the

men there if I had wanted to, but only really had eyes for one of them.

That night he went absolutely out of his

way to look after me, making sure that I was warm enough, involving me in conversations with his friends and a few

other things (don't want to be too specific in case anyone I know reads this!).

Lots of kissing ensued and he

was incredibly aroused. Only the first night of kissing though, so I didn't want to go any further.

As I

used quite a few, I'm not entirely sure what is doing what! I just wanted to make sure I had every base covered

for that night, so used them all and it did the trick. However, I am going to do some tests with the PCC alone.

I'd like to figure out how effective it is because if it doesn't produce the desired results then I'm moving onto

EW!

Nunya
01-28-2007, 08:14 AM
i can't wait to see your results

from a PCC only experiment.

Marlboro_man
01-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Redeye,
I'm glad your

getting results, but may I make a suggestion?

Try to stick with something you think works for a while before

switching again for 2 reasons.
1) You accurately get to see if the mone/combo actually works by seeing many

scenarios. That way you can eliminate external circumstances.
2) Switching too often may confuse your target as

his reactions to you may not be congruent therefore making him think that you keep changing (multiple

personalities).

Marlboro_man
01-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Great idea

about the alcohol wipes. Will give that a go. I haven't found that I get headaches at all, just grouchy.

Have you tried this yet? I am anxious to hear your results.

Redeye
01-30-2007, 12:25 PM
Hi

Haven't tried the alcohol

wipes yet, as completely forgot, but I do plan on getting some next time I go shopping.

Thanks for the

suggestions about not changing too often. I'll stick with what I have been using for a while then before trying

PCC alone.

Interesting that with this combination, 2 of my female friends have told me that I smell like I have

on aftershave and they really like it. I haven't worn a cover scent because I like APC scent enough without a

cover.

Marlboro_man
01-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi

Thanks

for the suggestions about not changing too often. I'll stick with what I have been using for a while then before

trying PCC alone.

I learned this the hard way as I have sent a few girls off the deep end by doing

this too often in the past. Usually thinks would end up in pretty nasty argurments and I didn't understand why.

Now thinking back on it I realize that I used to think they weren't being themselves, therefore not consistent and

throwing mixed messages which I interpreted as hiding something. Truth be told it was me who was hiding something

(mones) and changing that resulted in different behaviors from them. Don't get me wrong I still mix mones up

around people I know but now I know better doses for me and the expected results so I can adjust accordingly.

Marlboro_man
01-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Hi

Interesting that with this combination, 2 of my female friends have told me that I smell like I have on aftershave

and they really like it. I haven't worn a cover scent because I like APC scent enough without a

cover.

Have you by chance asked these friends if they feel anything different when smelling it?

Redeye
02-02-2007, 07:08 AM
One said they felt relaxed and a

bit woozy, but just wanted to keep smelling it.

Today I have on PI/w and AE/w and I can smell cat piss! Well

it's like an ammonia smell.

Never had this with PI/w on it's own, so can only assume it's the AE/w. Have

about 3 drops on wrists and neck.

Marlboro_man
02-05-2007, 08:39 PM
One said they

felt relaxed and a bit woozy, but just wanted to keep smelling it.

Today I have on PI/w and AE/w and I can smell

cat piss! Well it's like an ammonia smell.

Never had this with PI/w on it's own, so can only assume it's

the AE/w. Have about 3 drops on wrists and neck.

So your friend felt woozy. Ahhhh the infamous mone

buzz.

Redeye
02-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Ok, have been using

PI/w and PCC on their own for quite some time and really do not seem to get much from PCC. If I use a lot - like

rolls and rolls of the stuff all over my arms and neck, then it does get a reaction.

I have been around 2 guys

that have become aroused. One in particular has commented about feeling especially horny - although I'm not

convinced that that's not quite a normal thing for him anyway! Having not acted upon this (suffice to say I have

decided that I am not interested in either of the guys that I had initially planned on attracting) I can't comment

on whether it made any difference to sex.

I still haven't done an awful lot with the AE/w because of the cat

pee smell! I don't think men are as likely to smell this and I do have a very sensitive nose, so I'll no doubt

give it a go again. The APC I still love the smell of and the none content is minimal, so I've decided I like

that.

Have ordered some EW - feel ready for it now I have some experience! I am especially eager to try the EW

and the PI/w together. I am planning on trying it in small amounts, but undiluted initially, having read up a fair

bit on it. Will update when I have tested it all out, with quantities used etc.

Nunya
02-18-2007, 03:40 PM
you know - it's funny redeye - i

finally got to test the PCC last night. I used 3 drops cleo, and then rolled the PCC on either side of my neck and

then along my collarbone.

I was testing a new scent - and I asked my new gay boyfriend what he thought of my

perfume - I had wanted to know how it was breaking down on me as the night progressed.

He smelled my neck where

the PCC was and he said "it smells alright - it's good".

And then 10 seconds later he says "you know don't

take this the wrong way, but your perfume makes me want to play with those..." and pointed at my chest.

I

thought that was just really funny, because it's a textbook reaction.

But either way he had to come in real

close to smell it - so I think it's prolly best left for truly intimate encounters, and not jsut as social

scenting.

Redeye
02-18-2007, 04:42 PM
Those were the kinds of reactions

that I got, but I have had those reactions from these people without the PCC, so can't attribute it to that and

have noticed no reaction from anyone else at all - so you're probably right about the intimate thing.

Have you

tried EW yet?

Nunya
02-18-2007, 06:16 PM
nope - i've got a sample of it,

but I'm sorta scared to try it, and I don't really have a safe guinea pig yet. *lol*

Redeye
02-22-2007, 06:36 AM
Well the EW has arrived! Am not

seeing anyone today, so decided to try it purely to assess the smell etc.

The package smelt of grapes before I

even opened it. I like that smell, but it does also smelly cheesy. It's not as bad as I expected, but you

definitely need a cover scent.

Have put two drops on my wrists and covered with a strong scent after 10

minutes. I don't think most people would smell the cheesy smell, just the coverscent, so am definitely going to

use it neat like this.

No-one to test on for a few days unfortunately, but I can wait!

shakti
02-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi Redeye,
I'm very curious to

hear about your results with EW!
This is the first time I write here but I have been reading this forum for some

time.

I have been experimenting with AE/w and SOE/w gelpacks [separately] at work but they don't seem to do

anything for me. Neither I nor my man love the fragrance of SOE/w [I haven't told him what it is] and in 2 hours it

starts smelling so awfully nasty that I am reluctlant to continue playing with it...