PDA

View Full Version : first day with npa

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 08:16 PM
Tried npa for the first time at the job today. Unfortunately no DIHL or anything else out of the norm. Used on both ears along with some Farenheit. Will try again tomorrow with some cool water or halston. Hope for better response images/icons/crazy.gif

Whitehall
01-29-2002, 08:54 PM
Give it time.... and a better situation. I think all of us are sexually inhibited at work - do your co-workers EVER get sexually stimulated in the work place? If so, tell me where to send my resume!

No, a better test is somewhere females can relax and let their hair down.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 09:07 PM
Yeah, definitely give it a few more days. In my case, where I work, there are a few mid-30-something\'s (I\'m only 23) but NPA, AE, and AFA have gotten me some moddest, yet unexpected results. One thing that seems to be commonplace is simple hand touching. For example, she puts her hand on your shoulder, or gently taps you on the arm, \"OMG, did you hear ...\" Or that playful hit on the arm, \"you silly! ...\" stuff like that.

Before the pheros, these women just acted \"regular\".

Of course, I can never get the women nearer my age to exhibit the same sociability towards me.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 08:50 PM
Its those unexpected hits that really come out of the blue that cause some interest, and you will get them with products like AE NPA and SOE as well. Hey gman keep us updated and refer to the body building supplements thread for further information if you are after some info if you plan to work out and anyone else itnerested in this. Bruce has lots of experience using tribulus supplements just hoping some people can give me some information on the stuff.