PDA

View Full Version : Best product to wear around girls on their period.

cvrw6
01-22-2007, 01:16 PM
Was wearing products on the rone to none side of the pheromone spectrum and this work girl who is

normally extrememly nice (known her previously for years from school) was pissed at everything I said throughout the

day. I eventually found out that she was on her period. She didn't even like my cover scent smell which was very

sweet.

I was wondering from forum members what their opinion is of the best product to wear around girls who are

on their period?

gecko
01-22-2007, 02:10 PM
http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/p/androstadienone/manufacturers_id//products_id

/64?osCsid=205f0bf763fdd98850759ade8ba8aa2d (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/p/androstadienone/manufacturers_id//products_id/64?osCsid=205f0bf7

63fdd98850759ade8ba8aa2d)

also called A1

do a search on "A1" or "A-1" or "dienone" for

more info (but w/o the quotes, of course)

Gegogi
01-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Personally I try to be elsewhere

if at all possible. But, yep, a-1 works wonders for those on da rag. 2 or 3 drops and she purrs like a kitten.

WorkingMann
01-22-2007, 04:01 PM
I don't have any experience

with it but it would say WAGG

DrSmellThis
01-22-2007, 04:56 PM
A1 is definitely the

one.

Anything but -none is fine.

xvs
01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
I don't have any

experience with it but it would say WAGG

I've use WAGG for this purpose with some very difficult

girlfriends, and it's always worked well for me.

Marlboro_man
01-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Plenty of people around

here have reported A-1 as working very well for this although I have never tried it personally. Like Geoggi I'd

rather just avoid them during that time if at all possible.

DrSmellThis
01-22-2007, 07:03 PM
A1 is actually a candidate for

a pharmaceutical treatment for PMS.

belgareth
01-22-2007, 08:18 PM
In my experience the only safe

thing to do is leave offerings of good dark chocolate and stay away for a while. When I had three teenage daughters

in the house plus my wife I felt the best thing to do was get a motel room for a week every month.

DrSmellThis
01-22-2007, 08:41 PM
Lol. Yeah, I try to develop a

sensitivity for the look in the eye I get from "moon women". If I see that look in their eye, I know it ain't me,

and to just give space.

belgareth
01-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Lol. Yeah, I

try to develop a sensitivity for the look in the eye I get from "moon women". If I see that look in their eye, I

know it ain't me, and to just give space.
Do you mean the raging maniacal glare? :LOL: It's often

complemented by the large sharp object in her hand...

*** Sorry Ladies, no offense is intended. Raising three

girls has twisted my mind just a bit.

cvrw6
01-23-2007, 01:50 AM
Is A1 - A314? I have never found

A1 before in the store.

cvrw6
01-23-2007, 01:54 AM
Sorry - Gecko sent link, thankyou

Gecko. Has WAGG got the most Androstendienone in it compared to other products or should I get the pure chemical?

goodguy
01-23-2007, 07:17 PM
A1 does work if you HAVE

to be around women during their period. As for what has the best content- use the chemset version.

koolking1
01-23-2007, 09:07 PM
best case: thick skin

worst case: full body armour

gfunk
01-24-2007, 04:15 AM
Having A1 recommended, what would

be the recommended amount of drops to wear? Please also specify which strength. Thanks! :cool:

Marlboro_man
01-24-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm sorry but I can't

help you on this one. Hopefully someone with the expirience can.

gecko
01-24-2007, 09:33 PM
cvr,

i don't have much

experience with WAGG. i've only used it a few times, but i do not think that WAGG has A1 in it. i could be wrong,

though, but i think it's some other chemical. maybe someone who knows for sure can chime in.

your best bet is to

just get the chemset A1 (that i linked to in my earlier post).

gfunk,

if i know that i'm going to be around

a woman who is PMSing or is on her period, then i'll wear 3 drops of chemset A1 -- undiluted (and i always stay

away from -none products in these situations...but sometimes i'll add a -nol based product, but not too

much).

otherwise, whenever i wear -none based products, i also add 2 drops of chemset A1 (undiluted) along w/a

-nol based product (both to give a "friendlier" alpha vibe).

hope this info helps you both out.

cuteguy37048
01-24-2007, 09:46 PM
lol (sorry couldn't help

but laugh at some of the comments)

If I HAD to be in a house with a bunch of daughters and a wife all on their

period at the same time, I'd have an M16A2 with an M203 grenade launcher, full body armor in MARPAT camo and 2

Bandoleers of M16 Banana mags plus an Israeli Defense Industries Desert Eagle .44 Magnum sidearm and extra grenade

launcher shells.

j/k

<-- Military enthusiast :)

tim929
01-25-2007, 04:30 AM
Try a ton on of NPA and hope she

is sexy when she is realy angry.LMAO...no...dont...it could get you killed...or worse.I have had okay results from

SoE with women on thier period...

Rakesh
01-28-2007, 07:11 AM
I don't have

any experience with it but it would say WAGG

WAGG=mellowing down and being the nice, inoffensive guy

on her period to avoid pissing her off. Effective to keep out of conflicts with bosses and mothers, but

self-defeating if you want to target your mate, IMO.

Women on their period generally want alphas (for high

quality impregnation). Her period=-none the hell out of her! She will absolutely hate you and heap shit tests on

you, but that's a sign its working, and if you sail through, my oh my! Respect and attraction through the roof.

(one of the big paradoxes).

WorkingMann
01-28-2007, 08:40 AM
WAGG=mellowing

down and being the nice, inoffensive guy on her period to avoid pissing her off. Effective to keep out of conflicts

with bosses and mothers, but self-defeating if you want to target your mate, IMO.

Women on their period generally

want alphas (for high quality impregnation). Her period=-none the hell out of her! She will absolutely hate you and

heap shit tests on you, but that's a sign its working, and if you sail through, my oh my! Respect and attraction

through the roof. (one of the big paradoxes).

Perhaps but then you gotta go through all of the tests and

I don't always want that.. But in general if she get's to upset I tell her to get a grip and I don't take shut

just because it's her period.. It's NO excuse because then being a pig when drunk would be an excuse..
And then

leave.. But not all that does this and wanna keep things quite and gentle..
The reason I haven't tried this is I

don't bother if they have their period.. Treating me bad is a NO NO in any situation.. They can come to me when

they feel sorry and if they don't they aren't worth spending time on.. Call me a bastard but I don't accept being

treated bad unless there's a damn good reason..!
So I haven't tried WAGG only, because I always keep my mones the

same in the whole period I'm testing them.. Always!

WorkingMann
01-28-2007, 08:44 AM
The reason that women tend

to get more aggresive is also because you let them and try to be gentle.. They use that as an opportunity..
if you

from the start tell them how you want things to be and your "rules" she will comply if you do it the right

way.,
But often people can't do it all the way through and the women see that's not really them and then they

seeme fake and untrustworthy..
But I can understand some guys that wanna do thi.. It's fine if they want that and

can take it.. I just can't..
:lol:

Rakesh
01-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Seems like you have a good grip on

this whole relationship psychology thing. Congrats, dude :-)

Gegogi
01-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Having A1 recommended,

what would be the recommended amount of drops to wear? Please also specify which strength.

I find a

couple drops of full strenght A-1 works well. I can see results almost immediately.

WorkingMann
01-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Seems like you

have a good grip on this whole relationship psychology thing. Congrats, dude :-)
No I don't.. I just

don't take shit..! If she wanna be with me she gotta be nice to me, and there's NO excuse for NOT being it.. If

she's mad at me then she can go find someone else to spend her time on..
Being drunk or having her shit is NOT an

excuse for me, because I don't just suddently treat HER bad! So I don't deserve it and I just don't take that

shit.. I can do better and use my time better than her if she's that way..
And again some say I'm picky and an

asshole.. Some say I'm peing sensitive..
But that's fine, but it's me and I'm not gonna change..
It's up to

yourself what you're gonna take and not..

But at the same time I can understand Gegogi that he want's to use

A-1.. It's also an anti-PMS,, Or at least it's claimed in the current cookbook and as what I hear in here I

believe it works..
But again it can be hard to be harsh and that hard if you really like a person, so perhaps I

seem like an heart less son of a bitch.. But I just don't involve myself with women that doesn't tolerate my

rules.. Some things I can bend a slight bit, but there's things that she gotta complete and fit into because else I

don't wanna spend more time with her..

WorkingMann
01-28-2007, 05:48 PM
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16955

Sigh.

I've been testing

this too and thought it was beta-est.

The results have been very good- especially around her period. From her

feedback, her discomfort goes away very quickly after she gets together with me since i've started wearing this

around her.

Here they talk aboout the androSTAnone to help also.. Maybe someone should also try that..

:lol:

xvs
01-28-2007, 05:59 PM
WAGG=mellowing down and

being the nice, inoffensive guy on her period to avoid pissing her off.

Wrong. WAGG makes women feel

happier. If they feel happy around you, they'll want to be around you more.

Women on their period

generally want alphas (for high quality impregnation). Her period=-none the hell out of her!

Wrong

again. When women are menstruating they are not fertile and are not looking for an alpha to impregnate them. They

CAN'T be impregnated.

You're confusing menstruation with ovulation. Ovulation is when they are fertile and

are lookking for an alpha. That's the time to use the -none.

By the time they're menstruating, they're

past that.

WorkingMann
01-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Wrong. WAGG makes

women feel happier. If they feel happy around you, they'll want to be around you more.

Wrong again. When

women are menstruating they are not fertile and are not looking for an alpha to impregnate them. They CAN'T be

impregnated.

You're confusing menstruation with ovulation. Ovulation is when they are fertile and are lookking

for an alpha. That's the time to use the -none.

By the time they're menstruating, they're past

that.

Perhaps because it's not the time for it it's especially there you want it..
Like most always

wants the women they can't have..
Or you always wanna have some cheese when you ran out yesterday and the shops

closed 30 min. ago..

Or like when women is pregnant many actually want's the man to show a little interest but

without any pressure just because their on this akward situation where they either don't want sex or they don't

think it's appropiate..
And even though they don't want the sex they want the man to show interest and be

aqknowledged as wanted/attractive when they're "unattractive" (big stomach, throwing up etc.)
Often women want's

to have shown interest when they don't want it..
When women wants sex they wants more subble signs for sex..

DrSmellThis
01-28-2007, 06:58 PM
I find a couple

drops of full strenght A-1 works well. I can see results almost immediately.I concur.....

koolking1
01-29-2007, 11:25 AM
swinger friends

lives here in our town. She's going to have her period in a coupla days and I told her last night about A1 and

will give her my bottle of it - she's going to detail how effective it is and I'll post it here. She has a rather

rough time about it.

I can appreciate what Bel had gone through, my ex and two daughters were all in synch

with their periods. The strangest thing about it was that we had a dachshund dog and he would get on my older

daughters bed when she was having her period and she didn't want him there but he just would not leave her, I'd

try to get him off the bed but he'd get very vicious and we 'd wind up letting him stay. At all other times he

was just a pretty normal dog and obeyed me.

Although this would be old news to many of the regulars on here

I think it's worth pointing out to the some that might not know. When you have a group of women, say as in a

family or a work unit, the dominant woman of the group sets the time frame of the period, they will all be pretty

much in synch about it. Were it not for this fact, Love-Scent would probably not exist. I had a friend/lover (I

only screwed her a couple of times) that was the head accountant at an aerospace company in California. She had

about 30 women working for her and when I mentioned this to her she was flabbergasted and realized that it was true.

They were pretty much all in synch about it. She knew it but didn't know why it was such. Any rate, period or

not, you just gotta love them , they do such nice things for us.

Whitehall
02-01-2007, 08:17 AM
I agree with DTS and

Gegogi.

There have been other products besides A-1 containing the same ingredient. I keep a bottle to apply

to the BACK of my neck when needed. Otherwise, it depresses me.