PDA

View Full Version : When U wear Pheros to Moms house

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 04:50 PM
Hey All,

I just answered a post down the page a bit. But it got me to thinking (this could be a bad thing in and all by itself).

I have talked to others with this same phenom and have a theory for it.

My mother cannot stand the smell of me when I am wearing pheros. My friends mom is the same. And in talking to some on here it is the same as well. My mother told me I smelled like a piss factory...lol.

My theory is this. Mothers throughout nature (mammalian mostly) know their offspring by scent. This is mostly comprised of a phero profile or phero signature. So if you mess thatr signature up....Mom will not like the smell, or have a real negative reaction to it.

Anyone else have a similar experience like the above...or have not had ?

Please post
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 05:27 PM
yeah, I had this experience when I tried AE. My mom did not like the smell at all, she seemed uncomfortable and uneasy about it and also commented on the \"pissy\" smell, lol. She would tell me she didn\'t like this new scent and how the smell just wasn\'t me. Wilde Oscar and I have talked about this in the past, and yeah, it seems mothers have a connection to their children through pheros. however...I\'ve been wearing SOE around the house and to school a lot and have had nothing but positive effects, my mom hasn\'t said a thing about this new scent. I had her smell from the bottle and she said she really liked it and it smelled really familiar, but she couldn\'t put her finger on it...interesting, huh?

[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 08:11 AM
AGREED!!! I remember my mom making a big scene that I can\'t go out to a club smelling as bad as I did. Glad to hear that there\'s a reason for her reaction. I originally thought I\'d repell women, but didn\'t.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 09:53 AM
Anyone else have any like reports?

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 12:13 PM
Same Here. The good thing i found out is she says i smell even if i hardly use any so even a little bit o pheromones help.

oscar
02-04-2002, 02:16 PM
Gents,

Sounds like Mom might be a good way to find out where your OD level is. I don\'t exactly endorse the idea of utilizing Mothers as phero guinea pigs, but if this gets guys to visit Mom an extra time or two, or spend a little more time with her, I could surely rationalize it.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-04-2002, 11:17 PM
YES!
my mom and sis really hate the smell but everyone else likes it.