PDA

View Full Version : The Mysterious New alpha-tests

Bruce
01-20-2007, 05:53 PM
OK

Guys,

Sorry for all the confusion here. I wanted to make sure we get off to a solid start.

Here's

the deal. We want to run some more "alpha" tests by you, but considering the (apparent) um lack of terrific results

with the 101 test, we are inclined to....
A. make these ones free albeit small in size
B. compensate those who

bought the 101
C. reveal much of the inside info
BUT still
D. apply at least one small blindfold to the

subjects.

So.....
FIRST OF ALL: Anyone who invested in the ill-fated 101 test, please feel free to

volunteer for an entirely FREE sample of one of the 3 new test pheromones, which we will call "Sample 1" "Sample 2"

and "Sample 3". Just make yourself known to me by email, and Tammy will send you one of the three samples at

random.

NEXT: We are going to tell you the three potential pheromones under consideration, and they are

(envelope please):
102: alpha androSTANOL
103: beta androSTANOL
201: beta A1

FINALLY: If you

participate in the study, you will get one of the bottles, but you won't know which one it is. Savvy?

OK,

so get in touch if you want to participate. You must be a 101 owner, otherwise no charge, and this won't affect

your right to return the 101. Though, if you like your mystery sample, you will be able to buy more

cheaply.

OK, I think I covered everything.

Peace,
B

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
01-20-2007, 06:22 PM
* by beta-A1,

he means beta-androstadienol (beta-ol-A1)

Note that (alpha/beta) androSTANOL

are derivatives of the popular androSTANONE.

Bruce
01-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Yes, sorry about that. Not to be

confused with the well-known dieNONE;
beta-dieNOL.

Mungojerry
01-21-2007, 02:02 PM
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

AdrenaIine
01-21-2007, 04:36 PM
so only 101 owners can

participate?

Bruce
01-21-2007, 05:28 PM
For the moment, yes, only 101

owners. For the most part, they have busted their hinies reporting on something with little to no results.

bubblebob
01-22-2007, 03:20 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Well, good luck then with these new alpha-tests. I hope there are some outstanding results this time! If

there are, I'm the first in line ordering some!

Bruce
01-22-2007, 08:44 AM
101 owners only at this time, but

please send me an email with your actual name and shipping address, so I can keep track of them. Send

to:
bruce(at)love(dash)scent(dot)com

I think (this time for sure) we can (fairly) safely assume it will be worth

your while.

B

bubblebob
01-22-2007, 01:36 PM
I think (this

time for sure) we can (fairly) safely assume it will be worth your while.

Now I'm curious. :D

What makes you think these will show better results than the 101 stuff? Have these already been field-tested a

bit?

01-23-2007, 08:12 PM
No, we

haven't had time to field-test. THe beta-A1 is already described as being active (in a real-world sense), and the

alpha-androstanol is likely to be just based upon it's structural similarity to the proven androstanone.

I

guess only time will tell though as for the latter of the two.

Icehawk
01-27-2007, 10:23 AM
Whats the VNO activity of these?

Higher than the A-101?

01-27-2007, 08:39 PM
Whats

the VNO activity of these? Higher than the A-101?

We don't know as far as alpha-androstanol..

However, the beta-androstadienol is supposedly on par with A1.

Icehawk
01-30-2007, 07:25 PM
So these are not then closely

related to the Alpha-101, I persume? (ie. custom designed for VNO response)

hyper8
02-02-2007, 08:06 AM
Hey guys whats up:wave: When can

we expect the replacement for the 101?
Always willing to try something new!

Bruce
02-02-2007, 09:53 AM
The first wave is in the mail. Some

of them must have arrived by now. Anyone get them?

Peace,
b

luxveritas
02-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Sign me up :) You guys

rock... I am always impressed by your willingness to go above and beyond.

goodguy
02-02-2007, 09:04 PM
I got mine today.

Yellow cap. I'll try it tomorrow since I'll be snowboarding and there's always plenty of hot snow bunnies around.

The thing is I want to apply before I get to the mountains which is about a two hour drive. Hopefully it'll still

last that long. In any case I'll be riding in the car with a female friend so I can always gauge her reaction

too.

WorkingMann
02-03-2007, 07:01 AM
I got mine

today. Yellow cap. I'll try it tomorrow since I'll be snowboarding and there's always plenty of hot snow bunnies

around. The thing is I want to apply before I get to the mountains which is about a two hour drive. Hopefully it'll

still last that long. In any case I'll be riding in the car with a female friend so I can always gauge her reaction

too.

Generally driving in the car is great to see results I think.. Because the mones are released into

the cabinet of the car and she "can't get away from them" and therefor she will be exposed and give an result.. If

not it could be her trying to suppress it or the dose is to small.. But I think in the car is great!

Bruce
02-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Hyper and Lux,

Have you emailed

me your mailing addresses for this test?

hyper8
02-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes I did Bruce, But I will again

if you want.

nyteseeker
02-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Bruce, i just got my test in

the mail! Yellow label... How much is supposed to be in the bottle? the liquid in mine just makes it about half

way to the 1 ml mark... I'm asking because the envelope was torn open in the side, and though the bottle didn't

appear to be tampered with or leaking.. i thought i'd ask!

thanks

goodguy
02-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Nyte,
That is normal.

We get just enough for 2-3 applications. Mine was the same. The only odd thing I noticed was that the bottom was not

clear. It has spots of a hardened whit substance. I hope it's not the mones unable to dissolve.

As for my test.

Whatever is in the label seemed to affect me and my female friend the same way. Usually we chat all the way up to

the mountains but the entire drive up was almost silent, which is very odd as one of us always talks.

I was

wearing two dabs, one on the front of my neck and one in back. I had four sprays of Green Irish Tweed on each side

of my neck. I didn't see any other reactions other than the car. I was bundled up too much along with everyone else

too get any reactions.

I'll try again at work, tomorrow.

hyper8
02-04-2007, 01:47 PM
Do we use one or two dabs like

anything else? I ask because I
donn't know how concentrated these
new samples are. :blink:

luxveritas
02-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Yes I sent you my shipping

address. Looking forward to testing one of these new products.

Shenandoah
02-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Bruce,

Got my package Saturday.

The Blue cap smells much stronger than eNone to me.

I’m

rather anxious to try it alone. Therefore, since I dosed up with what has been my normal mix before I left for work

this morning, I didn’t put any on today.

Bruce
02-05-2007, 12:50 PM
It is quite concentrated and the

amount per bottle is supposed to be small as I remember. It should be enough for a test though. Not sure how much

to recommend.

hyper8
02-05-2007, 06:29 PM
:drunk: Ok! I got the blue top

vial. I'll
give it a try tonight. It doesn't smell as strong as NPA, so it will most likely
cover well. Thanks

Bruce.

Hogan
02-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Used the contents of the

blue vial today at work. I traveled to various sites coming in contact with many females. Applied three to four dabs

for each application. I didn't find anything outstanding to report.

nyteseeker
02-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Same here, nothing to report

yet.

I transferred the contents of the bottle (yellow label) to a carefully cleaned Alter Ego bottle so i

could extract small droplets carefully.

It smells a little like WAAG to me, but then I can't smell mones

well (i can take a powerful snort from the NPA bottle and not smell anything particularly offensive). I tried to

cover a drop of it with a drop of APC (i'm assuming the none content of APC is small enough not to make much of a

difference to any results?).

Nothing out of the ordinary to report so far for me either, hopefully i'll

have some more personal contact with people at work soon.

goodguy
02-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Okay I put on three

dabs of yellow cap on today with two sprays of Armani Mania. The results were actually negative at first (just like

the car ride). It actually made my coworker who was in her usual high spirits have a short fuse. But the odd thing

is- just like before, about 4-5 hours later she perks up considerably all of a sudden (enough so to have a very long

fuse with someone we both have no patience for).

I also got a delayed reaction last time where all the positive

reponses happened but I paid no mind because I wouldn't think a mone would take so long to "become active". Towards

the end of our day, she was feeling hot even though it was freezing and she couldn't help giggle of everything I

had to say. I didn't think about attributing this to the mones as i had applied them about 7 hours earlier.

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

-oh yeah in both cases I was around the women for long periods of time. I

sit five feet away from my co worker.

As for other women- during lunch I was sitting at table with mainly female

co workers. I sat closest to this cute asian girl and out of the blue she starts teasing me. Of course I busted

right back, and got a "your so mean" with a pout. Once again this was after having the mone on four at least 3

hours.

WorkingMann
02-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Okay I put on

three dabs of yellow cap on today with two sprays of Armani Mania. The results were actually negative at first (just

like the car ride). It actually made my coworker who was in her usual high spirits have a short fuse. But the odd

thing is- just like before, about 4-5 hours later she perks up considerably all of a sudden (enough so to have a

very long fuse with someone we both have no patience for). I also got a delayed reaction last time where all the

good stuff happened but I paid no mind because I wouldn't think a mone would take so long to "become active".

Towards the end of our day, she was feeling hot even though it was freezing and she couldn't help giggle of

everything I had to say. I didn't think about attributing this to the mones as i had applied them about 7 hours

earlier.

Amazing enough I've also seen mones kick in this long after.. It's unbelivable I know but it

must have been them.. It was one of my first real tryout where they did something major..
It was at a bbc thing

with some friends.. 6 hours after application we went into a club and after some time with 2 girls they started

working their magic.. I couldn't believe it either but she results I got must have been mones..! :twisted:

Marlboro_man
02-05-2007, 08:44 PM
I also

got a delayed reaction last time where all the positive reponses happened but I paid no mind because I wouldn't

think a mone would take so long to "become active". Towards the end of our day, she was feeling hot even though it

was freezing and she couldn't help giggle of everything I had to say. I didn't think about attributing this to the

mones as i had applied them about 7 hours earlier.

May I offer a suggestion. Try cutting your dose

in half. My gut feeling from your report is either you are OD'ing at first and as they where off you hit the sweet

spot. The other possible option is a conversion of the substance you are wearing in to another mone.

goodguy
02-06-2007, 08:11 PM
It is

possible that this stuff is so strong that I OD on it. I usually can't OD very easily. I've put on five drops of

P10 without any problems in the past. The conversion could be something too.

All I know is that so far I don't

see hits until 2-3 hours later. I actually tried to OD with four dabs today just to see. I didn't get any negative

reactions at first like the first two times. At lunch (about 4 hours later) I got the same good hits on two asian

girls that I work with. One of them being the same one as yesterday. A lot of chatter, giggling, and teasing They

also got hot and turned on the freaking AC when it was already cold. I think this stuff affects Asian girls more

than anything other race, which is very nice.

I think I'll try one dab tomorrow and see how it goes.

Shenandoah
02-07-2007, 05:27 AM
BLUE

May I suggest that each of our reports begin (as above) with the color

of cap on the vial being discussed?

Not much noticeable yesterday (Tuesday) during the day,

I put one dab on spread along the jaw & mouth area about 07:15.

At a meeting of six men

about 13 hours later I was definitely accorded respect. I was clearly in charge more than would normally be

expected, even though it was me that had called the meeting. My suggestions were immediately adopted with virtually

no discussion, and there was clear deference to me personally. There was no animosity from the others, or among

them, in fact it seemed that there was considerable mutual accord, and camaraderie among the group.

Just put another dab on now (about 07:20 Wednesday)

hyper8
02-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Blue cap

I tried one dab last

night,and some
women friends were not very talkative
as they usualy are. I can't gauge it by
this one

situation, I have to try it some more before making any judgements. I'll keep testing.

goodguy
02-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Yellow

Tried only one

dab to see if I was ODing before. I didn't notice anything wearing just a drop, not even hours later.

I think

this stuff works (especially on the asian girls). I always got the I'm feeling hot, giggles, and more attention

than I usually get.

I have just enough to wear a little over one dab. Hopefully that will be enough to get the

same reactions I've gotten the last few times I've worn it.

Shenandoah
02-08-2007, 05:13 AM
BLUE

Nothing really noticeable yesterday w/ one dab,

however this morning (about 23 hours after application) one of the other real early employees came into my office,

and just wanted to talk, and talk (30 minutes) about any old thing. This is quite outside the norm of behavior for

him. It was actually getting wearisome for me, as the topic was getting repeated to keep noise in the air. We’ve

both been in early for years, and most of the time we exchange a few greetings, and head off to our separate areas.

Once in awhile we will talk a few minutes about something that is related to work. This time he came down to my area

to talk (quite unlike him) as prior to this I’ve been the one to go to his office to ask him

something.

Just applied another dab along jaw, and around mouth (07:05

AM).

Marlboro_man
02-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Yellow

Tried only one dab to see if I was ODing before. I didn't notice anything wearing just a drop, not even hours

later.

I think this stuff works (especially on the asian girls). I always got the I'm feeling hot, giggles,

and more attention than I usually get.

I have just enough to wear a little over one dab. Hopefully that will be

enough to get the same reactions I've gotten the last few times I've worn it.

Thanks for testing the

theory, I appreciate it. I am still confused of why you had the results that you did, to me it doesn't make

logical sense but then again you don't have enough of the product to test in the traditional way.

Shenandoah
02-09-2007, 04:47 PM
BLUE

I’m not sure whether this is a very long delay

effect mone (OD wearing down to effective level, or some transition to another pheromone taking place, or what) but

there seems to be a very long term, and very lasting effect with this mone. But I wouldn’t discount it having an

immediate positive effect either.

Yesterday afternoon my boss’s boss

wandered into my office, looked at me, and then wandered out, but had no particular thing to say. I had made the one

dab application in the morning near 07:00

This morning w/out any

further application in the mean time, he wandered into my office, and told me a bit of the obnoxious nature of his

impending meetings for the day, and then wandered out. This does seem a little unusual.

The nasty-hot tempered Latino woman that works in my office seems to be a little bit more

solicitous towards me than before.

Also, last evening I had arranged a

meeting with an old friend that just seemed to go a whole lot more friendly, and personal than I thought to

expect

Not all of this should necessarily be attributed to the new

pheromone, as I’ve been using AQ, and SoE with very satisfactory results for quite sometime, and I’ve noted that

extended use of AQ has clearly contributed to a long term change in my “normal” phero

signature.

The next observation I’m going to put into the original

Alpha-tests thread, as I didn’t apply any more Blue-cap today, but did put on some of the original Alpha-101 (white

cap) latter in the afternoon.

goodguy
02-10-2007, 12:35 AM
Okay my yellow cap is

done. I'd have to give my thumbs up for this. I was going to write my experiences yesterday with two dabs, but I

was tired. The test was consistent with my earlier experiences with the delayed hits- giggles and teasing (no I'm

feeling hot this time though).

Marlboro_man,
I think I should have used a dropper instead of dabs. The problems

with my dabs is that they might not have been as consistent (especially early in the morning when I'm still half

asleep). I think my magic number would have been 1.5 dabs.

My final test just for fun:
I had only a little left

(probably less than a dabs worth). I put in 10 drops of NPA, 5 drops P10, 5 drops of A1, 5 drops of A314 (from the

very first batch), AQ as cover(applied after not mixed in like the rest). I've tried this combo before (without the

yellow cap of course), and I've never gotten the results I got today. I wore four dabs of this combo and covered up

with four "drops" AQ (scented- first batch).

I sat in the lunch room with all these women (mostly asian) and

they were talking about Ana Nicole Smith and what not. I was sat down two feet away from them. This is about four

hours after application. They stopped talking as the topic died down. Then they started talking about sex, and toys,

and all that with me right next to them. They kept looking over to see my reactions and I just smiled, laughed a

little and they started a little tease saying, "you must not like being the only guy here all the time." Then the

giggles.

The odd thing is that they've always whispered whenever they started talking about anything that they

think might offend me- I have no idea why I give this vibe that I'm conservative when I'm not.

The whole time

they were talking (it was pretty hardcore talk) they kept looking at me to gauge my reactions. Even started to ask

me my opnions on rings (not the one you where around your finger either). Very amusing and totally out of the

ordinary. No full moon, so I'm giving credit to the mones. Like I wrote before, I've worn this combo around the

same women and never got this reaction before.

My conclusion:
Overall I think I got more teasing from women

than anything else with this product. This is all good if you know how to work it and give back as much as you

recieve. I definitely think it opens them up more. I also think that this product has given me more hits with Asian

women than any other product I've tried. Not that it doesn't work with other races- I see the same results. I just

find that Asian women don't respond much to anything other than WAGG or SOE (even then not like what I've gotten

from yellow).

Don't mind the spelling, as I'm about to crash.

WorkingMann
02-10-2007, 06:23 AM
Goodguy: Nice experience..

And you think it was because of the little leftovers there were from the PI/m with yellow cap together with the

previusly used mix?

goodguy
02-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Yes,

WorkingMann, I've tried this combo before to see where my OD levels were (did not OD on it by the way). I never got

this kind of reaction from it. The amount left in the container was still significant enough to be a part of my

combo as the total mix is only about 2mL. I'm wearing it again today, when I run errands.

I do believe yellow

amped up my combo. What exactly it amped up, I'm not sure, as I didn't have enough to test with for each

individual yellow cap/other individual product combos. I would have liked to have tested it with SOE or a pure none

product like Primal Instinct.

Hopefully this stuff goes to market and I can play with it some more.

hyper8
02-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Blue cap

Hey guys! Got some

good results today. One dab covered with polo double black. Women friends were very talkative and playfull. Just

made for fun conversations. One dab left, might try mixing with and soe next time.

Shenandoah
02-12-2007, 11:07 AM
RED

Vial w/ totally red screw off cap arrived in Friday

mail

The smell is not as strong as Blue (which is much more pungent

than even eNone), and yet noticeable (unlike yellow, which seems to be just alcohol). I’ll get all three together to

make a side by side comparison later.

Put one dab of Red on along the

jaw line, and around mouth before going to a gun show Saturday morning. Met a late 50’s male friend there. He seemed

to keep wandering off, and away from me, but eventually coming back. We’ve known each other for more than 10 years,

and he’s never shown this avoidance behavior before.

No noticeable

reactions from other friends that I met at the show.

No noticeable

reactions from two other late 50’s males, and late 50’s females later that evening at dinner.

Put no additional mones on Sunday morning. About 9:15 AM (after about 10 minutes of sitting

beside me), one young woman (about 20) sitting about 3 feet from me began jacking her legs quite consistently, and

then switching knees, and doing so with the other leg. This continued off and on (more on than off – including

switching of legs) for the entire remaining period of time I sat near her. She even included some elevation motions

using the lower leg to push up against the upper that I’ve never observed before.

About an hour and a half later (again after 10 to 15 minutes of sitting still), another young

woman (mid to late 20’s) seated about 15 feet away started swinging her legs, but not as long, nor as strongly as

the first.

No other noticed reactions for rest of day.

luxveritas
02-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Red

I just got it in the

mail and gave it the sniff test. I dont smell much more than the alcohol. I am not sure if i smell anything once it

is on my skin.

From my personal reaction it seems to be a really weak SOE reaction.

Icehawk
02-13-2007, 12:36 PM
beta-androstadienol (beta-ol-A1)

with regards to
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187368&postcount=12

-

Among the vomeropherins, F(beta-ol-A1) produced the most significant differences within the group (females). Here, A

induced a small effect that was significantly different from E(alpha-ol-A1).

E, a stereoisomer of

F(beta-ol-A1), does not stimulate the VNO in female subjects while F(beta-ol-A1) does. This is a demonstration of

the specificity of VNO recognition of vomeropherins. In this regard it is interesting to note that while

F(beta-ol-A1) is a superior vomeropherin, E(alpha-ol-A1) generates a stronger olfactory effect than does

F(beta-ol-A1).

So beta-ol-A1 has better VNO activity but alpha-ol-A1 has a more pronounced smell?

luxveritas
02-13-2007, 12:49 PM
I wonder why all the research

seems focused on VNO response. I think it would make more sense to measure the response of a chemical more than the

perception of a chemical compound. Not many researchers are interested in measuring changes in testosterone,

oxytocin, estrogen and cortisol. I think this would make more sense in discovering new pheromones. Measure the

reaction not the perception.

WorkingMann
02-13-2007, 01:39 PM
I wonder

why all the research seems focused on VNO response. I think it would make more sense to measure the response of a

chemical more than the perception of a chemical compound. Not many researchers are interested in measuring changes

in testosterone, oxytocin, estrogen and cortisol. I think this would make more sense in discovering new pheromones.

Measure the reaction not the perception.
I agree..:twisted:

Icehawk
02-13-2007, 01:49 PM
I

agree..:twisted:
hey hold up, what does
(beta-ol-A1) produced the most significant differences

within the group (females)mean? They also did EEGs which seem to be a better-effect based measure of the

activity.

WorkingMann
02-13-2007, 02:03 PM
hey hold up,

what does mean? They also did EEGs which seem to be a better-effect based measure of the activity. Arent

those results based on VNO?
I mean VNO differences?

Icehawk
02-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Arent those

results based on VNO?
I mean VNO differences?
In this case sorta. There was a round of tests with

oflactory, EEG and bodily response.

In 30 female subjects, B(A-1) and F(beta-ol-A1) evoked a significant

increase in skin temperature compared to A and C(Est).
In females, B(A-1) or F(beta-ol-A1) applied to the VNO

increased alpha cortical independent of the response of olfactory receptors.
i.e. The females got 'hot'

and the EEG registered cortical alpha modulation... whatever that means.

STEEL-RESERVE
02-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Hello All! i am new to

the "love-scent" scene... so i am trying to private message bruce in regards to getting on the "list" to receive

test "mones".. is there a charge? which is fine. sorry for the noob question.. i'm just trying to get mine and

post about the results aswell..i am very interested on this topic.. i purchased "phelure" but alass. no results..

:( i then reviewed the product on these forums... damm i wish i woulda stumbled on this site before i bought the

damm product.. o well.. lesson learned... anyway.. any help would be great! . thanx again! :)

belgareth
02-13-2007, 08:16 PM
Generally when there is a test

coming up it is posted here in the forum and people are invited to participate. Some of the tests are free and

others, beta tests, require that you purchase the product. Tests have been sporadic but lately they have been much

more common than in the past. Keep an eye on the forum and you will get your chance.

WorkingMann
02-14-2007, 10:33 AM
Aren't the tests meant to

be tested by more "skillfulled" mone-users?
I mean they know what to look for and what kind of reactions that is

what..

STEEL-RESERVE
02-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Cool.. Thanx Belgareth...

I look forward to being part of these tests in the future... i'll be looking for the next "buy-in" :)

STEEL-RESERVE
02-14-2007, 10:55 AM
working man...
yeah,

ur prolly right... but u started somewhere right? i guess i gotta crawl before i walk... just asking for a

chance.. thats all. :P

WorkingMann
02-14-2007, 11:12 AM
working

man...
yeah, ur prolly right... but u started somewhere right? i guess i gotta crawl before i walk... just

asking for a chance.. thats all. :P

Year it's also worth a shoot right :lol:
But I don't know but I

would guess that, when given to the experienced testers they can give better testresults as they perhaps better know

what to look for etc.. But you can still try..
You got no mones or just wanna test some new also...?

STEEL-RESERVE
02-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Nah All I have is

Phelure... I dont really think it works.. although lately this chick has been telling me that I smell Good like

every day.. But besides that... nothing.. Just wondering which one would be a good noob start off mone?? any

advice? :) thanx again in advance..

STEEL-RESERVE
02-14-2007, 05:01 PM
and how the heck do u PM

someone on this site?! :)

Bruce
02-14-2007, 05:22 PM
We had to shut off the PM system

because of commercial spammers.

STEEL-RESERVE
02-14-2007, 05:31 PM
damm bad apples kills it

for the good ones... o well. :P

belgareth
02-14-2007, 08:18 PM
working

man...
yeah, ur prolly right... but u started somewhere right? i guess i gotta crawl before i walk... just asking

for a chance.. thats all. :P
Working man is still pretty much a rookie too. I suspect that it is better to

let the less jaded try as well as the ones who have been around for a while. You get a better cross section that

way.

02-14-2007, 08:49 PM
So, in

summary, could those of you whom have tried the new alpha-tests rate the results of whichever test (I.e. Blue,

Yellow, Red) on a scale from 1-10, so as to facilitate a numeric quantification of the overall results?

Thanks

for all the input people! :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm still here, but am just way to stressed for time to post much

anymore...

WorkingMann
02-15-2007, 07:19 AM
Bel.. Year I know..
But I

was just figuring that these test woundn't be given to people totally new to mones..
That they had to have some

knowledge about it and how to test..
But again as I said.. was just a thought because I didn't exactly knew..

tenaciousBLADE
02-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Hey y'all... Just wanted

to add my thannks to everyone on these reports & on the tests themselves.
I think it's absolutely great that

love-scent gives us the opportunity, and I very much enjoy reading first hand about such cutting-egde actual

field-reaserch :thumbsup:

Keep on the great work! :cheers:
Bruce... Did we ever mention how amazing this site

is? You've got wonderfull serviece & agenda. I hope you're wife loves you as much as we all do lol

Shenandoah
02-19-2007, 06:46 PM
RED
Thought I'd

try this one a little differently Sunday. I put it on right before I knew I was going to be in the midst of

people.

There were no noticeable effects first off, but about an hour later a friend's wife in her mid 50's

was very irratible with me. I had diner with tem later in the evening, and all I can say is that there was nothing I

did that pleased her = very unusual.

So this stuff might excite young women as it is wearing off, and irritate

older women when first put on, There are just too few interactions to say for sure, so far.

There may have been

a slight increase in respect from men.

goodguy
02-19-2007, 11:37 PM
I would give yellow 8 out

of 10 on its own and 9 out of 10 used in a combo.

Shenandoah, you have several different samples. Did you

request this or did it come to you in a set? The reason I ask is that I recently through out all my packaging and

I'm hoping I didn't inadvertently throw out other samples.

redak
02-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Blue
After trying on several

occassions I haven't noticed anything but the smell and some mild energy stimulation. I may have had a tunneling of

focus too,but I may have been getting a bug. Applied two dabs most of the time and went to four once,no difference.

Saving the last two drops to mix for a upcoming event ,wil report later.

Shenandoah
02-21-2007, 07:42 AM
RED

I have been using at most one dab at a time in any

of these applications.

I again applied some along the jaw line Monday

morning. Can’t say that I noticed much through the day, but at a meeting in the evening, it seemed that again I was

being accorded much more respect than I would normally have thought was warranted.

The effect of Red on me seems to be that I am more apt than normal to be flippant, or tease

someone.

This morning (nearly 24 hours after application) the older

man that comes in early was again seeking out conversation with me.

I

had originally reported some of these effects using Blue. Just a subjective observation is that thus far Red seems

to have a greater effect on women (both + and -), and Blue seems to garner a little more respect from men, but there

were certainly some pleasant exchanges w/ women, while using Blue. They just weren’t enough different to attribute

any effects to the mone.

Regarding other samples in the same

package:
Bruce’s stated offer was that if you bought one of the Alpha-101 (white cap) test

vials, and responded to his call, that you would receive one of the three new test mones (Yellow, Blue, Red)

randomly assigned. Even though White is not absolutely proven to give a synergistic, or enhancing effect to some of

the more traditional mones, and an invigorating boost to the wearer’s energy levels, I thought it to be a reasonable

enough possibility (at least for me) to order two more vials of White, before it ran out. This was before the

current tests were announced. Since I had purchased three vials of the White, and didn’t want a refund, I asked

Bruce for the opportunity to test all three of the new ones. Being the reasonable man that he is, he agreed. I will

still be occasionally using the White, and adding to the original thread, if I observe anything while using

it.

goodguy
02-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the

clarification, Shenandoah. Yeah I was freaking out a little thinking, "man I could have sworn I only got one- I hope

I didn't thorw it away". Yep if you bought three of the 101's then it makes sense. I'm waiting for Bruce to put

the colored alpha tests on sale so I can try all three. Hopefuly he does.

redak
02-25-2007, 11:52 PM
Blue
I've noticed that using two

to fours dabs( with 2 dabs ) seems to make me desire the company of others. Enough that I'll stop for dinner

and a beer as I drive home, even if I have something planned for dinner. I usually am the type to stick to my plans.

As I pondered this over my beer tonight I realized I had done this each time I used the blue.

Shenandoah
03-01-2007, 07:55 AM
RED

I’ve been trying Red in mixes, as it had been

reported that Yellow seemed to work better with a mix

I’ve tried it w/

SoE once (mostly Nol, w/ some Rone), Alpha-7 twice (mostly eNone, w/ some Rone), and twice (what I’m wearing

today).

I haven’t noticed any synergy with any of these mixes,

yet.

Shenandoah
03-05-2007, 12:51 PM
RED

There may be something to synergism of regular

mones with these manufactured mones having higher EMV response from VNO tissue.

I wore the above mix [ AQ (one quick tilt onto finger, and then along jaw line), and Red (one

dab = another finger over opening, tilt, and return to upright, spread under nose and across checks) ] applied in

the morning. Around 4:00 PM I was in a place of business where the proprietor is known for being nasty, and

inconsiderate (sole business like it in town), and was treated as though I were a friend = very

unusual.

Both AQ, and these new High EMV mones are so thin (cosistency

of alcohol) that a little amount can be spread a long way.

With the

unknown mixture that is AQ, I don’t even know what to attribute the reaction to. Overt friendliness, talkativeness,

and respect all at once is not something that I’ve seen while using mones.

I also haven’t been reading any of the AQ threads as I just don’t have time, so don’t really

know what to expect from it alone. I’ve seen enough friendly, chatty, interested responses from women to think that

AQ is worth wearing, but don’t even know what others are reporting. So, I need to do some reading.