PDA

View Full Version : Chikara contains??

london-boy
01-19-2007, 06:16 PM
I was wondering

if anybody knows the type of pheromones this product contains, as it has 7 in total, i was hoping if somebody could

break ti down to me what each 1 does. i have recently recieved my Chikara so this is why i'm asking, to give me

more of an idea about what it does to help me understand how to use it, what to mix it with!!
thanks

WorkingMann
01-20-2007, 05:26 AM
Abput the mixin.. Wait with

that just a bit untill you get used to the mones and knows a little more about it..
You gotta test each product out

to find out what ratio that get's YOU the best results.. Some need 2 sprays others 5 etc. so you gotta test the

ratio..
The best way is to start with 1 spray and look all day for reactions and look for the small things

too..
Then each day increase the amount with 1 spray untill you get bad reactions/results and then return to the

amount that gave you the best result..

And look for what this product does for you.. Some get sexual responses,

some get friendly, some get respect etc. and when you know the ratio you need of a product and what it does you can

mix them together to get the desired result..
Fx. if product A needs 1 drops and gives respect, and product B needs

3 sprays to get sexual results and you want a combination of these then mix em..
But when you mix you might need

different ratios of both because the mones can affect each other but you can try starting with the amounts that

worked for the single products in a mix and then test on from there again..