PDA

View Full Version : The Scent Is What Carries It?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 09:34 AM
On some other pheromone sites, it\'s written that the scent of the liquid, oil, or whatever needs to be smelled for the pheromones to work. Others say it doesn\'t matter if the girlies can conciously smell it, and it\'s just the subconcious unrecognizable scent that gets them. What\'s the real deal?
The reason I ask is nobody can smell my APC, no matter how close they are or how much I wear. I realize that APC is one of the weaker products, but still it should have some scent to it! It did come in a labeled and sealed bottle from a reputable eBay seller, so I don\'t think I was just ripped off. One time I only had four dabs on me, but another time I had more like a dozen total on my wrists, neck, and face, and still my friend couldn\'t smell it an hour after I put it on when she stuck her nose near my neck! (Soon after though, I got DIHL from a girl in the cafeteria.)Maybe it\'s just too soon for me to notice solid results since I\'ve only been using it since Saturday. I\'m just questioning if it\'s working because I\'m in a college loaded with girls and girls are always very, very close to me.
Now, I did read somewhere that the pheromone smell isn\'t noticable, but it does need a second scent to carry it. If this is true, can I rely on a cologne to carry it into the air, or will only the APC oil smell do the trick? I\'ve read that alcohol will kill the pheromones, so how do I go about doing this?
I\'ve looked around a lot through the archives here, and I couldn\'t find a straight answer to this question. Thanks for your time.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 09:39 AM
One thought - maybe it\'s because these girls are young (18 - 20) so most aren\'t affected by NONE since at this age our bodies are producing a lot of it already? I\'ve heard some of you guys say that. However, I asked my mom if she could smell my \"aftershave\" after I put it on and she could barely smell it. Now, I\'m NOT looking for my mom to come onto me (that\'s just sick!), but I\'m saying she couldn\'t smell the APC either.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 01:00 PM
APC is a really weak product but the most hyped up and spammed across the world have a look at the stronger products here to all the newbies and give them a go. THe usuall NPA AE SOE and all the other ones available here also A wide pheromone spread is more desired nol rone and none.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 04:45 PM
Dave;

From reading your post I feel you got duped into buying APC-Fake. I have talked to allot of guys on this one myself. I git ripped off a few years ago by a bogus APC seller on the net. God only knows what the hell I was wiping on my skin. And I think your Mom was the key there.

I have found that mothers in general hate their sons when they apply mones/pheros. I first noticed it with my own mother. I was wearing some TE and went over to visit me dear ole Mum. She hugged me smelled again and said I smelled like a piss factory. My brother took a whiff of me and said he liked the scent. Well my partner wore some to his parent house for Thanksgiving and his mom told him the same thing as well as his sister. Mothers know their offspring’s scent, which is a phero profile. So if your APC had mones in it...mom would or could have smelled them.

Any others have any like thoughts on the subj?

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 05:31 PM
Well, I do seem to be getting a few stares. Maybe this is usual and I just wasn\'t watching out for it before. Not to brag, but I\'m called \"cute\" fairly often. images/icons/tongue.gif
The APC does have a scent to it. I can smell it in the bottle, but it\'s not very strong. When I put it on it had a very very faint smell, and it doesn\'t change scents like you guys say it will - the scent disappears entirely after about a half hour. I\'m thinking that the stuff I\'m wearing may be 1/2 APC and 1/2 regular oil, or something like that.
I\'m considering buying right through Love-Scent now, and getting the combo deal for APC & NPA. Nobody\'s been ripped off through here, right?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 07:22 PM
Hell no good money back guarenttee good delivery, um good prices 10 orders from me all up and have always got the products to where i am in the world in under two weeks by ordinary post.

Good information from bruce only good products APC is the real one from here to so no worries there but for the price try one of the other discussed products here to really get the idea of what the good stuff does.

oscar
01-29-2002, 11:04 PM
Dave,

There\'s a lot of questions here. I\'ll attempt to answer them in no particular order, without repeating the question to avoid penning an epic.

Females don\'t have to consciously detect the aroma of the pheros on an olfactory level for them to be effective.

If there is little or no fragrance in your APC, then you either got a factory second or a bootleg product.

The pheros don\'t need a scent to carry them. To cover them, yes. But unscented products used sparingly enough, will do the trick even without an accompanying fragrance.

Alcohol won\'t kill the effects of the pheros. This is marketing BS spread by manufacturers who have put all their eggs into an oil-based basket.

It\'s not that young girls aren\'t affected by A-None, in fact they are often affected adversely, being scared off by too much. That\'s why a guy your age who\'s presumably producing a load of A-None on his own might do well to explore phero products other than the predominantly A-None ones.

If you think you\'re seeing some effect from the stuff, keep using it. Maybe the fragrance is the only missing ingredient. Maybe there ARE some pheros in there.

If you don\'t think it\'s having any effect, try returning it, if that\'s practical or possible. If it was a GOOD bottle of the real thing, you WOULD be able to detect a fragrance for at least a few hours. The real APC\'s scent starts out smelling almost soapy, but then mellows to a much more pleasant, sweeter fragrance usually within a half hour.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 11:05 PM
My mom and my little sister say i smell like BO images/icons/crazy.gif

a.k.a.
01-30-2002, 08:48 PM
Dave,
Not only will you NOT get ripped off. You\'ll get the best deals on the biggest selection. This is probably one of the most customer oriented sites on the net.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 08:53 PM
Which is down to all the good suggestions that come from the customers one of the ideas of the forum is that we give bruce feedback on what we want as customers and he goes through them and the ones that work come out. AKA the Scent of eros product some of us early on discussed having a nol and rone product, james kohl comes up with it and we get it and it works great for most users (some prefer none as well for reasons) and it develops the field in general + we stop the ripoff artists from keeping up thier trade by having access to products that really do work well.

MAJORSOB
01-31-2002, 12:34 AM
Dave..the rest of the guys are right about this being the place for the best in phero selection..and not being ripped off..Bruce has proven he is as loyal to his customers and goes out of his way to help out..so if you want to try maybe the Jambat mix order some NPA and if your not sure if your APC is good I\'ll give you a bottle of mine to compare with..cool?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 09:24 AM
That would be awesome. I wouldn\'t even need a full bottle - just enough to put it on once or twice so I can see if there is a smell/effect difference or not.

MAJORSOB
01-31-2002, 10:52 AM
Dave..as soon as i get my new bottles of APC in i\'ll let you know...it\'s the 1oz size so it should last you awhile..i\'ll also send you another bottle mixed with Primal instinct..so you can see if that works for you..just priate message your address. It should only take a day or two to reach you seeing how youre one state away..until then look over the other love scent products..seems everyone is trying the SOE as its new and would probably be good for you due to your age..just a thought. Good luck with the pheros!