PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help please

Redeye
01-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Hi, new member here.

Recently got the PI/w and have used it with good results. Am still a little confused about a couple of things, as am

new to the whole phero thing and need some ideas on what else to buy. Am good friends with a man and would like it

to go beyond that, which it has done in the past, but a while ago. I’d like the best combo of pheros possible to get

his interest to a level where I feel comfortable letting him know how I feel without scaring him off. I have been

told that I am intimidating by men because I come across as so self assured and able to look after myself. The guy I

like is the kind that likes to protect and look after, which is what I want, but I tend to put up barriers. The PI/w

has made me feel a lot more relaxed and girly for some reason, so that is helping with that. I am a bit too

independent and it makes people feel like I am off limits, so I either want something that will make him feel like

he cant resist me any longer or something that makes me less dominant and him more brave. Have been reading about

PCC and EW, but EW sounds like a big hassle in terms of mixing. My worry is people saying that PCC is not strong

enough and hasn’t worked for them in the past. Have also read about all of the other products, but there are so many

to choose from. Basically, what I would like to know from all you experienced users is that if money was no object

and you wanted someone who was showing signs of falling for you to fall quicker and harder, what would you use

alongside the PI/w?
Thanks

belgareth
01-18-2007, 10:51 AM
PCC to start with. I am a

strong believer in less is better. I am male so can't give you a lot of advice but would suggest that.

What's

wrong with strong women? More interesting than subservient ones.

Welcome to the forum.

koolking1
01-18-2007, 02:18 PM
you might want to look into

the "body language" thread in the general discussion board. There are very good ways to project "openess" via body

language. Then you'll have a two punch strategy, pheromones and body language. I'm also big on "just going for

it" as in saying something like: "you know, you are just the kind of guy I should have in my life, don't you

think?" Only two things can happen, either you'll have the love of your life or you'll suffer some serious ego

loss (not sure about your work situation, if you work together then that's out the window). But, it does bring

everything to a conclusion quickly.

There are few, if any, women posting these days. They seem to arrive

here in groups sporadically, stay a while, and then are never to be seen again. One theory is that they are "run

off" by some of the guys. To some extent I think that's true, but I have an alternative theory. The guys are

mostly here to learn how they can attract women but not any particular woman while the woman come here to try and

find a way to attract one particular guy. Then, the women either get the guy they wanted or don't and then they

stop posting here.

At any rate, there are some very fine people posting here who are very knowledgable about

how pheromones work. You'll have some fun with the "mones". We'll be hoping for your success!!!

Redeye
01-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Thanks for that guys. As it was

quite urgent and I wanted to order today I went with the PCC suggestion and also some AE/w, as have read good things

about the combos with those and PI/w.

Nothing wrong with strong women at all; it's finding a man strong enough

to be with a strong woman that's the problem! I have found that men are initially attracted to my strength and

emotional stability, but then they start to feel insecure and like they're weaker emotionally. When a man acts

like that and starts to vocalise it, it's not attractive (think I attract emotionally unstable/depressed people who

see me as being 'together' and able to rescue them, which is not what I want!) Even strong women need looking

after every now and then. Just my personal experience.

With regards to the just going for it, that's not

something that I want to do on this occasion. The guy in question has women throwing themselves at him on a regular

basis (hey, maybe he used mones too!) and I suspect the allure of someone who isn't will work in the long run.

Interesting points about the women on the forum not staying long. Think you're probably right with thinking that

women often come on to get one particular man. With me, this is guy number one, but there are a few others that are

potentials too, although I would prefer guy number one ideally. So I'll be sticking around for a while to let you

know how I get on with the different products I have. Guess you could say that I am playing the field a little, but

after nearly a decade of being in series relationships, I think I deserve a bit of fun :smite:

koolking1
01-18-2007, 03:09 PM
good choices I think, AE/m

is my personal favorite.

Marlboro_man
01-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Welcome to the forums. As

others have said, it's mostly men around here but my thoughts on that are there are people like yourself who make

posts and don't get the exact responses they are looking for because there are so few woman to answer back (there

used to be woman and they got chased out). Hopefully you can be the new female mone guru who will stick around and

help other woman out because I think that is needed to grow the community.

In regards to your mone answer: I

wish you the best of luck but unfortunately can't answer your questions. Please tests the products individually

and keep us posted of what they do for you so that we may help others in the future.

A little about the man your

looking at. My opinion is that jealousy works in reverse too with men. Bring other guys around him and watch his

reactions. If he continuosly has bad things to say about these other guys you are either making bad choices or he

is interested and jealous.

Good luck to ya!

Redeye
01-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks for that MM. From the

posts that I have read from the women on here, they didn't seem like the types to get chased off, but I'll take

your words for it.

Will definitely test all of the products and let you know how I get on with them.

Great

point about the jealousy thing. He is quite a jealous person anyway, so that could work well. He appears to try to

make me jealous on regular occasions, but I'm not the jealous type so I pay no attention. I think he's confused

by that, which is interesting.

Always happy to give any sort of female related advice too if any guys need it.

I'm extremely candid and open, so don't be shy about asking!

Marlboro_man
01-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Hey we appreciate the

oppourtunity for a woman to offer advice around here. Feel free to offer it to me at any time because as good as I

am, I can always be better!

belgareth
01-19-2007, 03:09 PM
I'll second that. Female

advice is always welcome. Some may not believe you but in my experience its the best advice yet as to how a woman

thinks