PDA

View Full Version : i am nervous about my order, Bruce please look at

avimavi
01-16-2007, 05:15 PM
after my order i had to be another city. now i will be back about 20 days later. i said that to

custumer support before shipping and they wanted my new address i gave it and there was no reply i sent 2 mails more

but finally there was an email They said me they couldnt get new address from me and my order has been shipped after

this mail. now i wont be able to be at home in time and probably my package will turn back...
i am angry about that

my shipping could be waited for my new address..

and how can i track it? there is not a tracking number? order

number #29313

Bruce
01-16-2007, 05:34 PM
I will check it out, but it sounds

like they never got any of your emails. Otherwise they would have fixed it. Send me an email and see if I get it.

bruce(at)love-scent.com (use the regular @ sign; I just write it like that to keep the spam bots off

it)

Don't worry. We will make sure you get it some how or the other,
Bruce

avimavi
01-16-2007, 06:09 PM
ok Bruce thanks a lot
i have

sent you an email

see you

Bruce
01-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Avi,

It is definitely shipped

already and no way to change the address. I see copies of two emails they wrote you asking for the new address you

wanted to change it to, but no response. Somehow they didn't get the updated address, so they shipped it the way

the order was placed. I will email you the tracking number. It looks like it was shipped Express Mail, so you

should have it in less than a week, but it is hard to predict overseas like that.

Sorry they didn't get the new

address. There is really no way to change it now.

Bruce

avimavi
01-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Ok thanks very much
i'll try

to get it in a way any more
that is no problem it was an email problem

good support thanks