PDA

View Full Version : If more than one agree, you must follow

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 12:06 AM
Hi,
It was an easy decision to buy SOE today as I\'ve read enough SOE stories that made me so jealous images/icons/mad.gif I had to had some images/icons/wink.gif.
I have spent more than I planned so far on pheros, but something tells me I have something special going on for myself.
I just don\'t want to read more SOE sucess stories without including my set of hits.
Keep posting guys!
~curious dude

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 05:42 AM
im right behind you curious dude! images/icons/laugh.gif

Nutt
01-29-2002, 09:33 AM
hehe, shame I have a perfect test opertunity tonight, but Im gona have to stick to the smaller guns ( PF) until mine arives, probably wakeing me up in the post tomorrow morning after a heavy night out too images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 12:16 PM
Oscar i think Bruce has already had this idea images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
01-29-2002, 01:02 PM
SHUCKS! images/icons/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 07:51 PM
Follow the leader and you shall prosper or follow the forum and you shall prosper divide conquer root yourself stupid create choas wherever you go (rent a crowd anyone) gets dopey people all over giggles conversation more work producivity etc etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 09:54 PM
Yeah, I hope I\'m on the road to riches, too images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
01-29-2002, 11:55 PM
Nutz,

PF really isn\'t such a lightweight. There\'s been a lot of reports that it gives a great A-Nol effect. Since PF\'s creator (Dr. Dodd) was the guy who first discovered or isolated A-Nol, (I\'m not sure which), it is reputed to contain a lot of it.

So why not try to convert some of that A-Nol to A-None by trying the pit trick in addition to using a generous amount on exposed skin.

Actually this is like taking cawwoting a step further. Theoretically you\'re starting out with nothing but A-Nol, then, through conversion, acquiring a dose of A-None directly on your body, where it\'ll do the most good when the subject female has gotten really close.

Why did it take someone mentioning PF for this to occur to me, when I should have thought of this when several guys were discussing the conversion of Nol to None regarding SOE?

This does seem to be the ultimate cawwoting strategy, starting out with NO scary pheros, and acquiring them gradually over time with no effort beyond the production of body heat.

It\'s too easy! Something\'s GOTTA be wrong with this! I\'ll try it out with SOE (which I KNOW has no A-None) first, then move on to PF (about whose contents I\'m uncertain).
I\'ve never actually used the pit trick before, but I think it\'s time to start.

I think I got an inspiration mid-post here. If this was someone else\'s idea, please let me know before I go naming this strategy after myself. images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif