View Full Version : How do women.....

headshrinker
01-12-2007, 10:51 AM
know that the

pheromones are coming from you?

Marlboro_man
01-12-2007, 11:15 AM
know

that the pheromones are coming from you?
First, remember people don't know why they get this "vibe" rather

they just feel it. Woman in the context your using it probably refers to sexual attraction and from their

perspective you just turn them on and they don't know why (hormones go crazy inside them) This discussion has

definetly come up before and I am a believer that if you stay around another another male long enough (very close to

each other) and speak to the same woman that she may think the vibe is coming from him. This also assumes that the

phero signature that you are wearing matches him better than you. If this concerns you move away once in a while

and see what happens.

WorkingMann
01-12-2007, 06:56 PM
When you don't use pheroes

and a girl is attracted to you she just knows it's you.. This can be a blend of your natural producing pheroes and

your personality and many factors (like looks etc etc)..
In the same way here she should just know it..
Like if

you sit at a couch with another dude and you're both trying to get the same chick.. If she's attracted to you she

just know.. I thinks the best to explain is to say it's a kinda gut-feeling.. Intuition perhaps I could call it..

maxo-texas
01-12-2007, 08:40 PM
They don't from beyond

certain distance and there are posts here were guys at a bar would cause hits on other guys near them but humans can

tell the direction odors are coming from (recent cool blindfold study showed this formally).

Mones also effect

you so you act differently when you are on them. If you have a more alpha stance, open stance, closed stance,

submissive stance, the lady is going to see it.

Rakesh
01-15-2007, 01:29 PM
How do you know what person is a

perfume coming from?

Same thing.

tim929
01-23-2007, 02:44 AM
I read something(it may have even

been posted here) about the sensitivity of the human nose.Humans always get a bad rap for having a weak sense of

smell but in fact our ability to smell and get very specific information from what we smell is quite amazing.The

article I was reading detailed a test in which students were blindfolded and asked to locate the source of

chocolate.Chocolate had been put on the grass in very small amounts and the students had to literaly crawl around

and sniff the ground like dogs,but over eighty percent of them were able to find the source with relative ease.They

went on to detail that we in fact have a "stereoscopic" sense of smell thanks to haing two nostrils.In effect,we can

determine the source of an odor very easily just from the diference in what the left nostril smells as opposed to

the right.If you can get an accurate direction on the source...bingo...your in...In a crowded environment with lots

of other things going on,your results might be diluted due to all the other crap floating around the room.