PDA

View Full Version : NPA smell

qman
01-11-2007, 11:52 AM
After reading a few threads on

NPA, I was convinced it smelled bad. Until it came to my door, it really doesn't smell bad. It smells like the

solution in a bubble bottle that kids play, rather than the descriptions used in these forums. It does not smell

like sweat, or mild scent of piss at all. Maybe I can't truely smell it?

Anyone else have the same

thoughts?:think:

WorkingMann
01-11-2007, 12:07 PM
After reading a

few threads on NPA, I was convinced it smelled bad. Until it came to my door, it really doesn't smell bad. It

smells like the solution in a bubble bottle that kids play, rather than the descriptions used in these forums. It

does not smell like sweat, or mild scent of piss at all. Maybe I can't truely smell it?

Anyone else have the

same thoughts?:think:

Some people can smell it, others can't.. And if you really can't watch out for

OD'in..! Generally women are good at smelling this so of you're not very careful about this it can cause really

bad results..!

Bruce
01-11-2007, 12:21 PM
gman,

Are you smelling it in the

bottle? If so, apply some to your wrist or your shirt sleeve, let it dry completely and take a sniff. You should

be able to smell something there as there are two distinct stinky pheromones in NPA, and they both have a musky

smell to them.

B

slickracer
01-12-2007, 12:21 PM
hmmm i wonder how many people

here can actually smell it, as most post about NPA smells has been about not being able to smell it.

for me,

yes, bruse is right, you can't smell it out of the bottle as you'll just smell the alcohal. but after i put it on,

'sometimes' i smell something bad, that dose resumble sweat, or piss.

WorkingMann
01-12-2007, 07:03 PM
I can smell it.. And it's

not good at all.. :rasp:
If I take a quick sniff of the bottle I only smell the alcohol, but if I sniff a longer

period I sometimes can smell it.. And when I apply I can and especially when it dryes.. Good to have a powerfull

cover for these stinkers :lol: