PDA

View Full Version : TE for Her used by him?

IGGY
01-11-2007, 10:33 AM
From my last

order i have any samples of TE for Her. Can i use as male this gel packs. Is the Edge an unisex Product or is in the

Her Version another Ingredients as in the Him Version or is only the scent different.

WorkingMann
01-11-2007, 12:08 PM
From my last

order i have any samples of TE for Her. Can i use as male this gel packs. Is the Edge an unisex Product or is in the

Her Version another Ingredients as in the Him Version or is only the scent different.

I think there's

couplins in it but I'm not sure..

IGGY
01-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Im also not sure, but in the

pherolibery are under the male and female versions from the Edge the same Ingredients. Maybe only the secret

Ingredients in the female Version are Copulins. So i hope to became a answer from a phero Guru. :-)

Bruce
01-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Actually, I recommend the her

version of Edge for guys. There is no copulins, but there are 3 (rather than the His version 2) distinct pheromones

in there. Two of them are the same two in the men's version, though in different amounts, and the last pheromone

is a special one and present in a large amount. Sometimes women complain about too much aNONE in there, but for a

guy, no problemo. The scented version has synthetic vanilla in it; might blend with something. Don't know about

that.

B

IGGY
01-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Ok, thanks Bruce for the

Informations. I will test this weekend the gelpacks for Her and post my results.

IGGY
01-16-2007, 04:04 PM
So i have Saturday night tested the

Edge Gelpack for Her on a big Singleparty in our town. This stuff smell terrible and i must to cover it with

Gaultier le Male.

However, on the singleparty were more than thousand people but I havent noted a really

reaction of the mones.

Ok, two girls looked to me and one of them was constant in my near and looked in my eyes.

But i think there are normally reactions, its a singleparty and the girls want to have a lover and im not a

ugly guy so i think the mones have not worked.

There I have without mones more success like with. Yes i noticed

one reaction whom i use mones I feel who my purse becomes emptier. Last I will still test NPA an SOE! If I receive

same reaction as before like with Perception, Realm, Chikara and TE I will rather spend the saved money from the

mones for many drinks for the girls and have absolutely the most success.

I hope I do not have so many mistakes

in the text, because my English is not the best one.

WorkingMann
01-16-2007, 04:14 PM
So i have

Saturday night tested the Edge Gelpack for Her on a big Singleparty in our town. This stuff smell terrible and i

must to cover it with Gaultier le Male.

However, on the singleparty were more than thousand people but I havent

noted a really reaction of the mones.

Ok, two girls looked to me and one of them was constant in my near and

looked in my eyes.

But i think there are normally reactions, its a singleparty and the girls want to have a

lover and im not a ugly guy so i think the mones have not worked.

There I have without mones more success like

with. Yes i noticed one reaction whom i use mones I feel who my purse becomes emptier. Last I will still test NPA an

SOE! If I receive same reaction as before like with Perception, Realm, Chikara and TE I will rather spend the saved

money from the mones for many drinks for the girls and have absolutely the most success.

I hope I do not have so

many mistakes in the text, because my English is not the best one.

Perhaps the mixin of smells isn't a

good thing here.. Often the she-version is too sweet for men and perhaps women will take you for a more gay guy

because of the sweet smell mixed with Gaultier (nice smell btw)

But I would say can't you try the

unscented?
And I wouldn't stop testin already.. Test a few times because else it can be a coincidence or a bad day

or something.. So don't give up already..
How long have you tested the other products?

IGGY
01-16-2007, 05:16 PM
WorkingMann

Cool somebody from

Europe. I have married in Denmark/Farborg! So back to the topic!

I use since 1999 Realm for Men. Its a nice

fragrance but the results were weak. So i wanted to test any stronger products and found the love-scent homepage. I

ordered in the October the supercombo set with Chikara, NPA, Perception and TE.

My first result with Perception!

No Reactions!

Then i have tested Chikara and my wife and her sister say, whats that shit its stink terrible and

hurt in the nose. Please wear that never again. I tell her thats a great frangrance from USA. She say the americans

are crazy to like this smell! :-)

I wear later the chikara in the nightlife, bars malls but the onlyiest

reactions was the people like to talk hours with me, because they have not seen me a long time or maybe the mones

work? I dont know!

I think the most reaction i had self whom i wear Chikara. I get headaches, hot feeling in my

body, Feeling of sickness and a feeling to be tired and drunked.

I have tested only one gel pack of The Edge for

HIM, and had a hot flirt on a party. But its to early to say it cames from the Edge. I must ordered more Gelpacks or

bottle to say it works or not.

The same with one Gelpack of Scent of Eros. Not enough tests to form a judgment of

this product.

But at the moment i can say ive got no any really or crazy reaction from another people where i

can say yes, thats a hit and it cames from the mones. Only my own reactions of chikara, there i can say it cames

from the mones :-)!

What was your first beginner Product and in which amount you have uses?

WorkingMann
01-17-2007, 06:45 AM
WorkingMann

Cool somebody from Europe. I have married in Denmark/Farborg!

Cool.. Perhaps

you know Odense too?
Where do you live now?

I use since 1999 Realm for Men. Its a nice fragrance

but the results were weak.

I've heard that the ratio of mones in Realm should be relatively low so

I've never tried it..

My first result with Perception! No Reactions!

The same here plus

i don't like the smell.. I feel uncompfortable when I wear it..

Then i have tested Chikara and my

wife and her sister say, whats that shit its stink terrible and hurt in the nose. Please wear that never again. I

tell her thats a great frangrance from USA. She say the americans are crazy to like this smell! :-)

This

could perhaps be because of they have sensitive noses.. Especially women can detect some mones very easy (and as you

probably know to most they stink or doesnt smell very good..) and this could be the effect.. But I like the chikira

and haven't had bad comments from chikira..

I wear later the chikara in the nightlife, bars malls

but the onlyiest reactions was the people like to talk hours with me, because they have not seen me a long time or

maybe the mones work? I dont know!

To know if mones doesn't work for you one testrun isn't enough..

Test more times to see if they does something you didnt expect.. And pay attention to the little and simple things

because often the signs is here..
But.. This could also be because people that know you aren't so easily affected

by mones because they already know you so the mones can't give so much of another impression but sometimes.. So

that's perhaps why you didn't really see something..

I think the most reaction i had self whom i

wear Chikara. I get headaches, hot feeling in my body, Feeling of sickness and a feeling to be tired and

drunked.

Try testin some more and try different doses.. try a little and then build up until it gives bad

reactions and then go back to the dose that gave the best results..
But I haven't had those effects from chikira..

From some mones I feel tired and can't fokus when people talk to me so I doesn't hear them.. But that's mostly

AQ..

I have tested only one gel pack of The Edge for HIM, and had a hot flirt on a party. But its

to early to say it cames from the Edge. I must ordered more Gelpacks or bottle to say it works or

not.

Many have had succes with the edge but you could also try NPA because this is basically the edge

just more powerfull.. But remember with the edge or NPA you need a good strong cover because it really stinks on

it's own..!

The same with one Gelpack of Scent of Eros. Not enough tests to form a judgment of

this product.

Did it give the same effect as the edge (positive) or chikira

(negative)?

But at the moment i can say ive got no any really or crazy reaction from another

people where i can say yes, thats a hit and it cames from the mones.

This could also be because usually

mones just work crazy from the start.. You might need other mones, and other ratios for it to work for you.. You

need patience and work and testin to see what mones work for you and what the right ratios/amounts does the trick

for you..

What was your first beginner Product and in which amount you have uses?
I first

ordered DateMate2000 and it really sucks!! Man you stink and doesn't do shit..! Besides people go away because you

stink really really bad (more than NPA)..
Else I tried another product but it had a smell of lemons.. Really really

strong smell of it and I really didn't like it.. After 1 spray I stunk.. And people around me said "(Cought)

(Cought) what are you stinkin of? *Looking wierd at me*)"

Then I found this wonderpage also :lovestruc
I ordered

NPA and the free samples..
I then lost my samples and I didn't see any effect from NPA.. But I didn't know what

to look for because I thought girls would make "Oh my GOD he's hot"-kinda looks but of course I was all

wrong..
Then I OD'ed because I didn't think it worked and got the most massive headache (because I used too much)

and I found out it works..
I then started readin in here and really learned a lot..!
But a sad story from me but I

can say it have improved since.. :lol:
It takes time and dedication and paitience to find out what works for

you..

IGGY
01-17-2007, 08:42 AM
@WorkingMan

Im from former

Yugoslavia and have married an italian Girl in Denmark/Farborg and we life now in Germany! Thats Globalisation!

:-)

Yes i know Odense its on the Funen Island not far from Farborg. Odense was only transit on our way by car,

but i was then only in Farborg and Svensborg!

Thanks for your help and Support. But i test a long time mones, and

have no real hits where i can say thats the effect of the mones. I have more sucess if i go in the nightlife

directly to the girls and flirt directly. Its cheaper and more effectiv than mones. I slowly get the feeling thats

only placebo or waste of money.

Please tell me your beginners products with dosage where you have really hits.

WorkingMann
01-17-2007, 09:35 AM
All of us in here is kinda a

prof that it's not a placebo.. I thought so to but I've learned it's not..
MY first hit I think was with Chikira

and SOE.. 1 spray of chikira on each side of the neck and 2 lines of unscented SOE under the chikira on each

side..