PDA

View Full Version : Newbie "Nice guy" needs advice

Jay Gatsby
01-10-2007, 04:55 PM
I am a fortyish reasonably attractive guy who has a life long tendency to wind up in the dreaded "

friend zone " I am trying to figure out what product to try first in the hopes of altering this pattern. From

reading here I can't tell whether I should try a -none product as it might give me an "alpha" vibe I am pretty sure

I lack naturally ( hence the constant " I love you as a friend " turndowns.) Or whether that is exactly the wrong

thing as it is so clearly not my normal scent signature. ( women are already relaxed around me and find me "easy to

talk to") I do not want any thing scented as I am fond of my own colognes ( casswell-massey jockey club/number 6) I

am thinking of just going with the newbie kit ( the edge unscented) although I am a little concerned that my normal

colognes being "subtle", might not adequately cover the the BO/cat piss nature of some pheros.

Any advice

welcomed,

Jay

SixSlinger
01-10-2007, 05:54 PM
i am a relative newbie as

well, but I got my newbie kit a few days ago, and I think the edge is a good choice for you. It definately tends to

give you a more "edgy" vibe. As for cover....I think any decent cologne should be able to do the trick.

WorkingMann
01-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Jay you could perhaps read

the post here:
Good cover scent for TE (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17116)

Gegogi
01-10-2007, 06:32 PM
I am a fortyish reasonably

attractive guy who has a life long tendency to wind up in the dreaded " friend zone " I am trying to figure out what

product to try first in the hopes of altering this pattern.

Mones probably won't help much. Why?

This is mainly a behavioral issue. Behavior must be congruent with pheromone signature or confusion shall

ensue.

I had the dreaded "friend" problem as a college student. I suspect having grown up with 4 sisters,

sisters I was close to, schooled me well in how to make and keep "sisters." What I eventually learned after many

painful fuckups is you can be friends or friendly, but if you want more, you gotta put out a confident sexual vibe.

That's it. Tease 'em without being obvious or rude and they'll start to want more.

By tease I mean entice

them, not act like a cocky asshole. Oddly, I prefer female friends but often end up in the sack with them and ruin a

perfectly good friendship. I like to practice teasing and am always trying to improve my skills and persona. Some

women act like they're immune but are boiling inside. Before you know it they're jumping your bones. And once you

get a little honey on the old stinger everything changes. It really difficult to go back to "friends." If you're

lucky you'll end up with a "friends with benefits" thing, but I find that perfect situation rare.

How do you

entice a woman in the course of "friendly relationships"? In my experience, it is mainly your attitude expressed

through your persona: your state of mind, manner of carrying yourself, physical condition, clothing and utterances.

Looking attractive is importance (work out and dress well). However, you must show them through your body language

and eye contact you're interested and sexually vibrant. Eyes are a really big deal to women so don't shy away from

a deep glaze. But then, don't stare them down as this appears rude and invasive. And, whatever you do, don't

converse with her tits. Women hate that. Look in her eyes when you speak.

Once your behavior is up to snuff,

don a little SOE spiked with TE or NPA. Congruent behavior and pheromone signature will get your far.

koolking1
01-10-2007, 08:32 PM
and I

would only add that when you find one you really like, just go for it, don't be shy - yeah, a hard concept with

many fine lines but you'll figure it out.

Laughing here, glad I didn't have any sisters and was very

happy that my teen year male friends did!! Ah, to be fifteen again!!!

Marlboro_man
01-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Laughing

here, glad I didn't have any sisters and was very happy that my teen year male friends did!! Ah, to be fifteen

again!!!

Now that's too funny and I'm glad we weren't friends.

Marlboro_man
01-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Jay also learn kino as it

goes a long way to changing the vibe and let's them know where you stand. Also, don't forget to go for it,

because it you wait too long to make a move then you might as well not try.

WorkingMann
01-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Jay also

learn kino as it goes a long way to changing the vibe and let's them know where you stand. Also, don't forget to

go for it, because it you wait too long to make a move then you might as well not try.

Perhaps Im just

stupid here but what is the "kino" he has to learn here? :blink:

Emtec69
01-11-2007, 07:47 AM
i was thinking the same thing.

Mtnjim
01-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Perhaps Im just

stupid here but what is the "kino" he has to learn here? :blink:

It is a "miss-use" of the term

"Kinesiology" here used to mean "touching".:nono: (rather than the study of

movement)

...my own colognes ( casswell-massey jockey club/number 6)

Having been a long time

user of Number 6, it'll work fine. After all, it was good enough for George Washington wasn't it. Also, I liked

Verbena better than Jocky Club.:thumbsup:

WorkingMann
01-11-2007, 12:05 PM
It is a

"miss-use" of the term "Kinesiology" here used to mean "touching".:nono: (rather than the study

of movement)

Having been a long time user of Number 6, it'll work fine. After all, it was good enough for

George Washington wasn't it. Also, I liked Verbena better than Jocky Club.:thumbsup:

You mean the

touching like girls use?
To discretely show the interest and not loose face if the other part's not

interested..?

Marlboro_man
01-12-2007, 11:02 AM
You mean

the touching like girls use?
To discretely show the interest and not loose face if the other part's not

interested..?
Yes touching is what I meant but it's not so that you don't lose face rather it's used by

men to let the woman know that there is sexual interest rather than the friend vibe. If a woman responds well to it

then you need to make your move when the time is right, but if she doesn't respond well then you are already in the

friends zone.
Sorry about the misuse of the word, but that's how I always refer to it.

Gegogi
01-12-2007, 12:00 PM
ki·ne·si·ol·o·gy
n.
1.The study of the anatomy, physiology, and mechanics of body movement, especially in

humans.
2.The application of the principles of kinesiology to the evaluation and treatment of muscular imbalance or

derangement.

And I thought when you guys talked about "kino" you were merely trying the old ploy of

"playing doctor" with your female friends.

The thing about "touching" is its perception varies greatly with

culture. For some Europeans it is natural and expected. Most Asian women would be greatly offended if a man they

didn't know intimately touched them. And I've certainly heard the endless complaints about some white guy they

just met that they're avoiding as he can't stop from touching them.

WorkingMann
01-12-2007, 07:00 PM
Yes

touching is what I meant but it's not so that you don't lose face rather it's used by men to let the woman know

that there is sexual interest rather than the friend vibe. If a woman responds well to it then you need to make

your move when the time is right, but if she doesn't respond well then you are already in the friends zone.
Sorry

about the misuse of the word, but that's how I always refer to it.

But then what about those guy that's

touchy and feely all the time.. Some people are very close and gives hugs to strangers they've just meet.. And

others prefer a little distance and not touchy/feely all the time..
I don't say I'm that kinda guy just if a guy

does that how wiill that be "interprited"? Will she say it's too much and keep him in the friend zone? Or just get

more interested?
Because if you do it to much it would be bad i would think..

Marlboro_man
01-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Agreed, too much is

definitely bad! It's a matter of doing it at the right time. Maybe right after making a flirty remark or

something like that. It's best to do it when the girl is feeling something positive like when she's laughing but

hell she will often beat you to it then.

WorkingMann
01-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Agreed,

too much is definitely bad! It's a matter of doing it at the right time. Maybe right after making a flirty remark

or something like that. It's best to do it when the girl is feeling something positive like when she's laughing

but hell she will often beat you to it then.

Yes but sometimes that's an advantage also.. If you just

play it cool and don't touch her and you play your cards right this just makes her response and "desire" stronger..

I don't know why but have seen it sometimes..
It's like.. "Oh I'm showin' interest in you, and you're not

showin' interest in me?! I'll show you! I'll make you interested in me..!" and then she will sometimes go to

extremes to make you interested in her.. And it's an awsome experience where you can sit back and let her go

farther and farther and when you at lasts show interest you know what's gonna happen..
She have faught and faught

for your interest and when she gets it she feels finally and loves it.. Feels good about herself and is really

interested in you..

But other times if you take it too long she will also lose interest because you're not

showing interest..
And others are just teasers that shows interest, and wanna make you interested so they can get

approved (don't know the exact word for it) and then leave you again..

So it's all a little "game" of when to

play your card and in the right order..
And for me I've found out women love to play this little game.. Because of

you know how to play the game and make her "I'm gonna make you interested!" it kinda turns her on..

I

know this is not a subject for Pheromone discussion but I had to respond within the thread.. Sorry mods.. :sad:
o O

(Hope me post will still live tomorrow)

Marlboro_man
01-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Absolutely it's a matter

of playing the right cards at the right time and every hand is different. The original poster however certainly

isn't playing the sit back card very well, hence why I suggested the kino approach to him. We agree that every

situation is different and i'm sure you also agree that sitting back is much more risky as if you don't show some

kind of interest you run the risk of losing her altoghether. Damn it sucks being a man, lol (unless you know when

to play the right hand!)

WorkingMann
01-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Year that's right.. It's

more dangerous but again you gotta feel if this is the kinda women that gives up the second you don't show interest

as well or she will fight for your attention..
Because if you get the figh and she wins often this gives the bonus

you've been waiting for.. :twisted:
Because now she showed you she could get you interested and then she also

wants you to get really interested and when she have started her tricks for your attention often she doesn't back

off just by the first coming chance..

Marlboro_man
01-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Year

that's right.. It's more dangerous but again you gotta feel if this is the kinda women that gives up the second

you don't show interest as well or she will fight for your attention..
Because if you get the figh and she wins

often this gives the bonus you've been waiting for.. :twisted:
Because now she showed you she could get you

interested and then she also wants you to get really interested and when she have started her tricks for your

attention often she doesn't back off just by the first coming chance..

Ahhh.... so true! They are

almost impossible to shake at that point, although that's not always a good thing.

WorkingMann
01-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Ahhh....

so true! They are almost impossible to shake at that point, although that's not always a good thing.

No

because some times you really dont want that.. If fx. you dont think she's that hot, or she just plain stupid to

listen to.. And she has things that bugs you..
And suddently she misunderstands a bump into her and thinks this was

your counter-touch and off goes the endless hunt that you don't want in this situation.. :frustrate
:run:

Marlboro_man
01-15-2007, 06:53 PM
I can see that you have

been there too! Oh well live and learn.

WorkingMann
01-16-2007, 05:24 AM
Yes some women you don't

really wanna do that kinda stuff with and aren't interested in her in that way but she just get's it the wrong

way.. :frustrate
And if she doesn't get it, just have to say:
"Leave me alone woman! Keep your hands of this

fine meat.." :lol:

Marlboro_man
01-16-2007, 08:17 PM
"Leave

me alone woman! Keep your hands of this fine meat.." :lol:
:LOL: That's funny!

WorkingMann
01-17-2007, 06:51 AM
Yes now it's funny but not

in the situation because sometimes she also thinks this is just me teasing her and she doesn't leave me alone..

Argghhh :sad: They just think I ohh so funny and shit..
:frustrate