PDA

View Full Version : Good cover scent for TE

Emtec69
01-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Hi was just

wondering if anyone had any advice on a aftershave that would go well and cover TE.

i have at the

moment

.carrolina herrera 212 sexy men and chic for men

.channel allure homme sport.

.hugo boss-boss

botled.

.joop orignal

.davidoff cool water

.calvin klein-eternity summer

.dolce and gabbana-not sure its

name its like a mild wee colour.

any help would be appreciated.

slickracer
01-10-2007, 11:11 AM
right now i have curve which

is pretty popular, but i dont know which one as theres different ones. and all the times that i have started testing

TE, i have been useing curve. i seem to get alot of snifts from girls, and not that much from guys. at first i

though they just had a cold as it is winter but i noticed that only the girls are sniffing and not the guys. or

mabey its because im just paying attention to the girls...... ok this is why i stop doing hit reports and dont

really care for hits, as you can't really say what the other person is doing. so i mainly focus on how the mones

effects me.

Emtec69
01-10-2007, 11:12 AM
sorry what do you mean by a

curve?

not quite sure.

does t.e work well since you have tested it?

thanks.

slickracer
01-10-2007, 11:20 AM
curve is a brand of cologne.

it smell really good, but the thing is alot of poeple use it and its really common. my ex has gotten me a kit of

armani black code, which was really good too, i think the top note was vanilla so at first i was like hmm it smell

too girly untill i started getting tons of complaments on it. i also like very sexy for him 2 by victoria secrat.

as for TE i say, yes, it been working ever sence i started useing in a atomizer. i had the bottle of te for about

a year but i was dabing it and didn't really get any results untill i read a thread on here awhile ago where

someone was useing 3 'sprays' of it that i tried it, that i stared likeing it.

but my fave none product so far

has to be NPA still. as its stronger and im pretty good at useing it. but i can def see some good thing about the

edge in a spray bottle as you can spray all over you and have it seem like you are just radiating none all over (

the problem is the smell, and if you use a cover scent you'll need alot of cover your whole body and that will not

help you at all.)

Emtec69
01-10-2007, 11:30 AM
arr ok thanks, yeh i used to

have black code very nice.

i read that thread also about the t.e spraying instead of dabbing.

just looking

forward to getting my bottle and start testing.

WorkingMann
01-10-2007, 03:29 PM
I would saay that Cool Water

isn't good because of the fast evaporation and disapering rate..
I personally think the smell evaporates to fast

so the smell disaperars quite fast.. I would say max 1,5 to 2 hours then there's no more smell..
:rant:
Else

it's a good smell but would prefer something else for the edge..
Fx. the smell of AE (not only because I love it)

because it lasts so long.. When applied a few drops and a small amount the smell is strong (but not too strong) and

the smell is still there after 5 hours..

I don't say you should use AE as cover but something like AE.. Somehing

that's as powerfull but still not annoying powerfull and subtle.. But still perhaps good to get one that's oil

based (as i think this makes it last longer) and one that have a smell that covers as good as AE..

hyper8
01-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I have tried Silver Shadow and

Polo Double Black. The Polo doesn't last
long enough, dies out fast, but still nice.

ontimenow
01-10-2007, 11:08 PM
I get tons of compliments from

Angel men and Armani Black Code. Angel scent last a long time.

Emtec69
01-11-2007, 06:07 AM
thanks for all the help.

i

think i will just mix and match and see which seems the best.

think ill buy some black code as had it before and

you guys seem to like the way it works too.

Numanoid
01-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme and

Opium EDT are good ones. Both are pretty strong...a little is plenty. In warmer weather I recommend Iceberg Twice

or Burberry Weekend.