PDA

View Full Version : Abbreviations

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 02:53 PM
I\'m new here and this pheromone thing is very interesting. I\'ve just ordered the SOE last night and will post my results.

It would be great if someone would give a list of the products with your abbreviations of them. Obvious ones like PI and SOE I found but others like JB#1 , NPA , ect., I can\'t match up with a product.

I\'d appreciate any help so I can follow the discussions better. Thanks!

oscar
01-28-2002, 03:23 PM
Jim,

If I knew how to do it, I\'d say click \"HERE\" and a link would take you to the product info chart which lists the abbreviations for most of the products. But I don\'t know how.

There\'s a thread nearby entitled \"Best and Worst Products List\", and on it, the link to the chart can be found.

Missing from the chart would be:
PF- Pheromol Factor
IR- Intimate Research (Colognes)
DIHL- Deer in the Headlights Look
SPMO- Super Primal Musk Oil
SOE- Scent of Eros
xCw(?)- xCite Wipes
nHw(?) nHance Wipes
SPB- Smashed Pig Balls

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 03:59 PM
Thanks, Oscar.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 06:39 PM
How about over HERE (\"http://www.pitt.edu/AFShome/r/j/rjm/public/html/phero/pher_web_nov13_01.htm\")!

Whitehall
01-28-2002, 07:08 PM
Don\'t forget...

PIE - Poke in Eye from overdosing

jvkohl
01-28-2002, 08:21 PM
Hi Walter Mitty;

How did you find the site listed as HERE!
I tried to backout through the URL, but couldn\'t track it through. Just trying to determine why such a list was made available.

James

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 09:44 PM
\"HERE!\" Oh that, it was a reference to W.O.\'s post. Bruce sent me that link. But, I am not sure what you are getting at, can you get to the site? I can get there with Netscape, Mozilla, and IExplorer. Oh hey, while you are at it, check out my random biochemical musings at this site here (\"http://ogre.ucdavis.edu/pheromone_synthesis.pdf\"), and see what you think.

Buddydust
01-28-2002, 11:15 PM
This brings up an interesting question,when did anyone ever get the PIE(Poke in the eye)?