PDA

View Full Version : hi all - not sure what to buy!

khabmth
01-09-2007, 07:44 PM
hi

there all im 19 male from england and basically found this website in need for some phermones, i do know what they

are, but looking at them there seems to be millions on the market and i just don't know which ones to buy, i have

previous tried out these two:
which i found didn't really have much of an effect and this one:

and then this

stuff:

which rather then making me seem attractive, i swear i just found other girls just more attracitve was a

bit weird. if anyone knows what one, or many i should use then it would be good. my situation is single at the

moment and i would like to change that by finding a girl in uni, this means i would like to use it in the day and

night, or would that mean i would have to use different ones? many thanks and what a cool forum!

WorkingMann
01-10-2007, 07:54 AM
What are the ones that

you've used before..?

slickracer
01-10-2007, 09:43 AM
im going to say, AE, as I

LVOE THAT STUFF! its a pretty well rounded product which contain all 3 basic mones. sence it got all 3 already it

can be a pretty good foundation to add and adjust to your likeing. (for example, i mix ae with NPA and get very very

good results with it, i named it the badboy mix,)

even tho ae alone is well balanced, it leans more twords the

sexual side with the ladies and respect with the guys ( i also get asked out by gay guys alot, that im kind of used

to it now) and i only use about 2-3 drops. (while i was in high school, i found that 2 drops did the trick, but now

that im out in the real world with and mixed age group i found that 3 drops dose the trick.)

i wear it when i

go shoping, job interviews (never been turned down from interviews, not just because of mones but i'm good at

interviews, but im sure the mones helps) parties. pretty much every where, i can wear it daily and it will last

around 5-6 months, it smells really good (just ask workingmann :) cheaper then really good colonges and last you way

longer)

edit*** oh wait, before you decite, if you can tell us alittle bit about your personality and alittle

bit about you, it will help us at helping you.

bubblebob
01-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Yeah, as slickracer said -

Alter Ego is a great product and the one I've had the most obvious results with (reminds me of using it again).

I've never mixed it with NPA, though (well, I'm not really the bad boy, so it wouldn't match my nature ;)). If

you might need some help with approaching girls, SoE (Scent of Eros) may the right thing for you, as it is said to

make you more approachable for the girls and lightens them up. Maybe a mix of AE and SoE works? I've never

tried...

slickracer
01-10-2007, 11:30 AM
im going to have to say no to

mixing AE and Soe. i have tried this and it seems to nutralize the effects/vibe that eachone give off, as one is

sexual and the other is super friendly (friendler then wagg) so its just ends up being nutrals.

yall heard of

the saying less is more when it coems to mones right, well i found that, its not the amount that really maters but

the ratio of the mones that gives it the unique vibe for different products.

WorkingMann
01-10-2007, 03:37 PM
im going

to have to say no to mixing AE and Soe. i have tried this and it seems to nutralize the effects/vibe that eachone

give off, as one is sexual and the other is super friendly (friendler then wagg) so its just ends up being

nutrals.

yall heard of the saying less is more when it coems to mones right, well i found that, its not the

amount that really maters but the ratio of the mones that gives it the unique vibe for different

products.

I will have to agree here to some degree.. I agree with slick that don't mix AE and SOE but I

wouldn't say SOE is more friendly than WAGG (my experience) but again.. We all get different reactions from all of

the products so it's not to say..
But yes AE is a good starter because it have a good base..
It covers a little

of everything and as long you don't go over the top and use to much it's a good newbie mone because it will give

you a little of each (and one of them, or more will probably help you)

also if you read about AE in here there's

hundreads (maybe thousands) of successtorys about this..
But also in the shop under reviews there's many good

reactions.. I would say you can't go wrong with AE..
It's a good starter and a good allround one that many have

succes with so there's a big chance that it also will work for you..

Good luck

bubblebob
01-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Hmm, I've worn AE (3 drops)

and some SoE today and I had the impression that it worked just fine for me. My 'favourite' *g* colleague was

really talky today and I had the impression that she made sure that I see some skin (she stood up and streched

looong so I could check out her sexy belly *yummy* - several times. She's never done that before.) And on the way

back home in the underground an absolutely gorgeous girl looked quite a lot at me (but looked away as soon as I was

looking at her - and made sure that I wouldn't know when she looked)... From my experience this was better than

using SoE alone (that's been my everyday mone for some time). I will try that combo some more and will give AE

alone a chance, too... At least until my Chikara arrives... ;)

WorkingMann
01-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Hmm, I've

worn AE (3 drops) and some SoE today and I had the impression that it worked just fine for me. My 'favourite' *g*

colleague was really talky today and I had the impression that she made sure that I see some skin (she stood up and

streched looong so I could check out her sexy belly *yummy* - several times. She's never done that before.) And on

the way back home in the underground an absolutely gorgeous girl looked quite a lot at me (but looked away as soon

as I was looking at her - and made sure that I wouldn't know when she looked)... From my experience this was better

than using SoE alone (that's been my everyday mone for some time). I will try that combo some more and will give AE

alone a chance, too... At least until my Chikara arrives... ;)

Year I willl prosume thatt the AE alone

may give better results perhaps.. :whip:

bubblebob
01-12-2007, 03:42 AM
I think I will try AE alone

over the next few days to see if you are right with your suggestions. Will report the results!

slickracer
01-12-2007, 11:59 AM
how much AE + soe are you

useing?

also, if you have any NPA try mixing that with ae. its my fave mix of all time.

bubblebob
01-12-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm using 3 drops AE (2 on

the neck, 1 on the wrists) and a quite free amount of SOE - maybe around 10" - on the neck and wrists, too. I have

to admit that I didn't notice any hits today with that same stuff I used yesterday. Hmm...

To be honest I'm

quite careful with -none, so I'm not sure if NPA + AE sounds that good to me... How much NPA and AE do you use? And

how old are you, if I might ask? :-) (I'm 29.)

WorkingMann
01-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Im 21 :thumbsup:
At the

moment I'm trying a mix of NPA (a dab) on each side of the neck on the pulsepoints.. And then I put 1 drop AE on

each side of neck. 1 - 2 sprays of LT on the wrists rubbed together and letting it dry, and then one drop of AE

rubbed together and sometimes one on the back neck also..

slickracer
01-13-2007, 03:24 PM
im 20,

and hey working

mann, how did that mix turn out for you?

WorkingMann
01-13-2007, 07:29 PM
im 20,

and hey working mann, how did that mix turn out for you?

It's kinda weird actually.. I've tried it

since monday..
this is the mix I've used all week:
1 dap of NPA of each side of neck, 1 drop of AE on each side

of neck. 1 - 2 spray of LT on wrists and letting it completely dry, and then 1 drop of AE rubbed together against

the wrists..
And sometimes 1 drop on the back neck..
It worked fine untill thursday..
Wednsday I applied the same

but also 1 dab to each wrist to see if I were getting towards the max..
Nothing really happened but thursday I went

back for the old mix and one of the girls from my group was very easily anoyed and irritated with me..
To me it

sounds like a kinda buildup but I'm not sure so I will still be testing further.. :think:
Haven't seen so much

sexual response yet but the respect is definatly there..
Will keep testing this a while further..
:lol:

slickracer
01-15-2007, 11:33 AM
before i begin let me

explane my "badboy" mixes. yall probelly heard me use this word alot and i remmber helping someone with this mix and

he seemed to have gotten very good reations with it and started spreading the word around for a while. so here it is

badboy mix = AE + NPA. the basic virsion that i wear is, 2 drops AE and 2 daps (not drops, with droper removied)

NPA. my fave is 2:3 and i would get mad hits and very sexual too, and all eyes are on you. so if you want no

attention dont try this. but it dosn't work like two days in a row.

that is a quote i got out of the

thread that i made that talked about the badboy mix & masters. if you want to read the whole thing go here.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sho

wthread.php?t=16511&highlight=badboy (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16511&highlight=badboy)

WorkingMann
01-15-2007, 04:02 PM
tbut it

dosn't work like two days in a row.
what happened if you used it two days in a row?
get the same

"buildup-reactions" like I did?