PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Forum Stalker....First Time Poster!

SixSlinger
01-09-2007, 02:40 PM
I have been hanging around the forum for a couple of weeks, and I have certainly learned alot! I

appreciate all the time you guys take to educate people like me.
Like many others, I bought Pherlure, and found

this site while waiting for the mail. I bought a newbie kit, which I received about 20 minutes ago.
I wore

Pherlure to the gym last night, and to school today (I am a 23 yo college student). A possible hit at the gym, but

not much at school. I cant believe I fell for Pherlure's marketing scheme, but I dont really feel ripped off,

because I love the smell, and that alone was worth my $25.
A few questions.....
I can't smell The Edge....it

just smells like rubbing alcohol to me. I am assuming I am in the 25% who cant detect mones. With that being

said..I am terrified of ODing on the stuff. Can someone explain exactly how much Edge to Oil mixture I should use?

(is it a 2:1 ratio or what?)
Thank you guys for your help, and Im excited to be part of your community.

Bruce
01-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Welcome!

Be careful of the Edge.

It's not unusual to only smell the alc right from the bottle though. Try putting a good spray on your wrist and

let it dry completely. Or even better, put it on a shirt sleeve cuff. Then take a good sniff. I'll be surprised

if you can't smell anything at all. There are two smelly chemicals in there; most folks can smell at least one or

the other. If not, be very cautious with the stuff; definitely stinks to women if not blended/covered properly.

WorkingMann
01-09-2007, 03:55 PM
I have

been hanging around the forum for a couple of weeks, and I have certainly learned alot! I appreciate all the time

you guys take to educate people like me.
Like many others, I bought Pherlure, and found this site while waiting

for the mail. I bought a newbie kit, which I received about 20 minutes ago.
I wore Pherlure to the gym last night,

and to school today (I am a 23 yo college student). A possible hit at the gym, but not much at school. I cant

believe I fell for Pherlure's marketing scheme, but I dont really feel ripped off, because I love the smell, and

that alone was worth my $25.
A few questions.....
I can't smell The Edge....it just smells like rubbing alcohol

to me. I am assuming I am in the 25% who cant detect mones. With that being said..I am terrified of ODing on the

stuff. Can someone explain exactly how much Edge to Oil mixture I should use? (is it a 2:1 ratio or what?)
Thank

you guys for your help, and Im excited to be part of your community.

:welcome:
About the OD'ing.. Be

carefull if you can't smell the stuff.. Try with a small amount and test ahead.. Try untill you get a bad reaction

and go back to your previus amount..

SixSlinger
01-09-2007, 07:47 PM
i have a more specific

question....I am meeting a smoking hot girl tomorrow for coffee on campus. I mean she is just gorgeous. This will

be the first time we have met face to face, so obviously i want to make a great first impression. Here are my mones

from my newbie kit:
The edge
2 packets of perception
essential oils
and i have Pherlure (I know most of you guys

dont think it works, but I like the smell anyways)

soo....whats a good combo for a newbie like me? Im not trying

to get her in the sack tomorrow, but a sexual attraction would be nice of course.

WorkingMann
01-10-2007, 08:11 AM
i have a

more specific question....I am meeting a smoking hot girl tomorrow for coffee on campus. I mean she is just

gorgeous. This will be the first time we have met face to face, so obviously i want to make a great first

impression. Here are my mones from my newbie kit:
The edge
2 packets of perception
essential oils
and i have

Pherlure (I know most of you guys dont think it works, but I like the smell anyways)

soo....whats a good combo

for a newbie like me? Im not trying to get her in the sack tomorrow, but a sexual attraction would be nice of

course.

I would recommend a small amount of the edge and a good coverscent because the edge stinks really

bad..
Fx. 1-2 sprays of the edge total (fx. 1 spray to each side of the neck on the pulse points and let and let it

"dry" and give some time to go before applying some cover.. I think this is because then you better can determine

how much coverscent you need..
And then apply a propper amount of Pherlure to cover perhaps or another good

coverscent.. A good thing is also to give the coverscent a spray at a time and let it evaporate and take some time

to get used to it and smell if it gives a good smell or you still can smell the edge.. Because women are much more

sensitive about this kinda scent so it needs to be a good cover but still not so much so you'll bath in it and

stink because that's not good either.. :twisted:
But 1 spray to each side of neck of the edge and a good cover

would be a good "safe" start I would say.. There's not a big possibility of OD and there will still be some sexual

attraction but maybe not a lot.. But I think here when you don't know the proper amount for you it's better to

slow-start and only get some sexual attraction and still not blow it all with an OD..

SixSlinger
01-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Thats exactly the kind of

answer I was looking for. thanks workingman.
So I went with......
2 sprays TE on neck, 1 Spray on wrist
Covered

by Pherlure.
I met the girl, and it turned out well I think....i met her and a friend of hers for lunch on campus,

and it was a bit awkward at first, but conversation flowed fairly well. She brushed my leg once, I think by

accident, and then she touched my arm once when she was telling a story. Not sure if its really a hit or not, but

she did give me a hug when we went off to class.....good right??

slickracer
01-10-2007, 12:07 PM
as soon as a girl touches

you, "then she touched my arm once when she was telling a story" then i say its game on.

WorkingMann
01-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Thats

exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. thanks workingman.
So I went with......
2 sprays TE on neck, 1 Spray

on wrist
Covered by Pherlure.
I met the girl, and it turned out well I think....i met her and a friend of hers for

lunch on campus, and it was a bit awkward at first, but conversation flowed fairly well. She brushed my leg once, I

think by accident, and then she touched my arm once when she was telling a story. Not sure if its really a hit or

not, but she did give me a hug when we went off to class.....good right??

Year sometimes it's hard to

day if it's accident or she doin something on purpose.. But anyway it can't be bad..
And as slick says I would

consider it game as soon as she touches you more than just once..
You gotta think of women often does these things

so it can be interprited as if it was a accident and there wasn't anything in it..
In this way if you're not

interested she will not get imbarresed because she haven't done anything oblius to show her interest..

Btw.

really good you've noticed these small things.. Good observations that many newbies doesn't really pay attention

to..
But keep your game up, but i wouldn't expect anything yet before she have "touched me a little more by

accident" :lol:

Now you can try out with one more spray fx. to see if it gives better results or it gives

negative effects (and still if it's negative it's not always because of the mones) but try try try and find out

where you're limits for TE is..
:whip: