PDA

View Full Version : depth and mystery

Tiger4
01-08-2007, 11:13 PM
One of the main

things women are attracted to is depth and mystique. Whether it's a painting, a picture or a piece of artwork,

people tend to be attracted to something which has depth and mystery. I think this is an excellent strategy to use

for pheromones as well.

Here is basically how the strategy works: If you are a man who seems to naturally

radiate an image of a very nice guy, wear androstenone heavy products to radiate more of an aggressive vibe.

If

you are a man who radiates an image of a brute, tough guy or dominant, wear more friendly pheromones like SOE,

Chikara or other androstenol heavy products.

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
01-08-2007, 11:28 PM
wear

more friendly pheromones like SOE, Chikara or other androstenol heavy products.
Just for your references:

contains a very high concentration of androstenol as well - this is why it smells so "sweet."

gaf
01-09-2007, 05:17 AM
Here is basically how

the strategy works: If you are a man who seems to naturally radiate an image of a very nice guy, wear androstenone

heavy products to radiate more of an aggressive vibe.

If you are a man who radiates an image of a brute,

tough guy or dominant, wear more friendly pheromones like SOE, Chikara or other androstenol heavy

products.

Am i missing something here or is this one of the basis of using pheromones?
umm, as for

me... it's what I try to do, put across a bit more of what I'm "not".
:wave:

later...
I tend to come

across a bit intense so find SOE to be a great product to help the friendliness come across. I'm still not sure if

it's me or the placibo effect but it makes me very chatty.
:type:

Rakesh
01-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Its quite funny how my own

pheromones have changed over a few years.

I have first tried them at the age of, like, 17. Back then, I only

needed add a bit of -none to my naturally -nol rich signature and blam, there it was.

Now, four years later,

using anything -none based is horrible. I mean, downright scary, mind-messing horrible. A touch of -nol, though, and

its magic.

It probably has something to do with people's pheromone signatures changing naturally over

time.

Charlie
01-09-2007, 11:41 PM
wear the ones u can suport,

thats what i say cause. if you dont then you are in for serious acting and thats not always easy.