PDA

View Full Version : Subliminal software

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 12:53 AM
I lost this thread just thought i would get it started again, has anyone been using that free subliminal software download - subliminal messages and i have found it effective the perfect thing to compliment phero usage quicker confidence thingy well lets get it started

CJ01
06-28-2001, 01:28 AM
HI,
funny you should bring this up coz I have been looking for this thread too.:smile:
I meant to ask anyone using it, if you can change the messages to anything you want or if they´re set and unchangeable.
CJ

Bruce
06-28-2001, 04:11 AM
Where is the download located?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 04:59 AM
i tried a couple of subliminals and found them to work to a certain extent. i have a cute little program that flashes \"loving\" messages every 5-30 seconds(ur choice) on the computer screen. it sometimes crashes the internet connection though...however, i think NLP+paraliminal technology is a huge step up the simple subliminal method. although the point is to slip the messages under ur conscious\' nose directly into ur other-than-conscious mind. subliminals still consists of mainly \"commands\" that are sometimes too rigid for the mind to accept.
NLP however is a different story. since it is a technology based on language structures and the way mind gather and process information. take that and couple it with the paraliminal(double hemispheric)method u\'ve got urself a respectable mind-reprogramming machine.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 07:18 AM
I have been using the software for a couple of weeks now. I can\'t say for sure that it has been beneficial though. This software is nicely done and allows you to put in any message that you want. You can download at http://www.crosswinds.net/~sonofspy/Apps.html (\"http://www.crosswinds.net/~sonofspy/Apps.html\")

**DONOTDELETE**
06-30-2001, 02:51 AM
Yeah a good idea i need to do some research on NLP (neuro lingustic programming) to enable me to use subliminal stuff more effectively and also does anyone else use speed reading and the mind mapping system to take in information as it is really effective, just some of the techniques i have learnt to enable better comprehension creativity and the ability to read up all this phero information very quickly and to make better use so that others can understand and disseminate the information that is becoming available in this forum and other areas of interest that i have

**DONOTDELETE**
07-01-2001, 06:06 PM
What is the paraliminal software\'s name or company? I am very interested in this.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-02-2001, 08:50 PM
I tried out the Subiminal proggie, (thanks for the link Paul A.) and yes, (CJ01) it _is_ customizable. It comes with a whole lot of prewritten things such as \"I do not crave cigarettes.\" and \"I have strong willpower.\" and you can create new messages to say whatever you like. You can also set how often the messages pop up. It is set to 1 minute by default, but I like setting mine to 30 seconds. It flashes the message really fast so you usually can\'t consciously see it, but it registers subconsciously.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-03-2001, 03:31 PM
Yeah it does wonders i am wondering what this paraliminal and NLP are if someone could give me some more information and also with the subliminal software what messages have people found successful, we could get a whole new subject going here, of course if you are going to use pheromones why not give yourself the confidence quickly and get on with making them effective faster than just normal usage without any mental help i hope that makes sense people

**DONOTDELETE**
07-04-2001, 03:18 PM
Ok everyone i am going to buy a book on the whole NLP subject to get an idea of how i could use it with either subliminal software or paraliminal(some more information could be helpful there please if anyone knows about it) and i will keep the forum updated on what i find useful and any information i manage to pull from it, NLP = neuro lingistic programming i think it is similar to hypnosis and works in with the language stucture of the way the brain takes in information but not much more than that because all the information on the internet is related to giving as little information as possible to sell their products (
completley different to the love-scent site and pheromones which bruce has set up to provide any information that he can to enable people to better understand the products and associated information and the forum was the best thing he could have set up because people really want to have access to information when they make a buying decision on something new, as they say information = knowledge, power and contributes towards further development and it also gives bruce an edge over the competition in selling his products and because they do work that makes it even better because people are given facts and not some hyped up selling pitch which promises everything and delivers nothing that is what makes people successful in sales is timley information and good customer services which the love-scent site provides, hey bruce can you give me some information on direct bank to bank transfer of funds cause i dont have a credit card and i would like to pay up front instead of money order as this works out cheaper and i would be able to order in your products from the states you have my email so if you could just send me some quick details thanks would be much appreciated