PDA

View Full Version : First time you had sex with/without pheromones...

abcd2
01-07-2007, 07:23 PM
I just wanna know the average concensus age knowing that people purchasing pheromones struggle in the

relationship department (generally speaking)...

bronzie
01-07-2007, 08:02 PM
are you asking the first time we

had sex? as in lost virginity? for some this may be too much a prvate question to answer....

and who cares???

if your asking do, pheromones increase the and amplify the intimacy in sex, yes they do, and from

experience, pheromones do without a doubt add power to the actual act, especially androstenone.

abcd2
01-07-2007, 09:16 PM
^ lol yes thats what i wanted to

know the latter part of your message ... better to delete this thread since its a very personal question. But when

things should move to the next step for me .... i tend not to take action and fall back in relationships ... im just

scared i guess i dont want chicks to get clingy onto me at such an early age.

Marlboro_man
01-07-2007, 10:20 PM
I just wanna

know the average concensus age knowing that people purchasing pheromones struggle in the relationship department

(generally speaking)...
Where did you get this unfounded concept that most people here struggle in the

relaionship department? I find that quite offensive as i'm sure others do considering quite a large portion of the

active LS community is either married or very actively single if you know what I mean.

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
01-07-2007, 11:08 PM
I was 13 and

was raped by my busty baby-sitter... gotta love those warm childhood memories :rasp:

Gegogi
01-08-2007, 12:31 AM
I played doctor with a neighbor

girl for years and finally popped cherry at 12. Lasted about 30 seconds and barely got it in the hole. I was

seriously considering a medical career after that...

slickracer
01-08-2007, 07:58 AM
lol i dont know if you guys

are serious but for me i got mine as a birthday present when i was 16. :) gota love them hoes.

Emtec69
01-08-2007, 08:12 AM
when i was 14 with me

girlfriend.

surprisingly good actually lol.

never looked back