PDA

View Full Version : Some NPA Questions

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 12:39 PM
I just ordered some NPA and an atomizer from here and have some questions about it. First of all, what is the recommended amount to apply to the skin? If I was to mix it with some cologne in the atomizer I ordered from here, how much should I put in there and how much would I need to apply from the atomizer? I am also wondering what the recepies for all of jambat\'s mixes are. I\'ve tried searching but all I can seem to find is the recepie for JB#1. I\'ve never mixed any products before and with different concentrations and everything, its a little confusing as to how things should be mixed and applied so that an accidental OD doesn\'t happen.

Maybe someone could post a cologne/npa ratio that would give the correct dosage in 2 sprays.

Also, has anyone mixed NPA with SOE or AE yet? If so, what ratios did you combine them in and how much did you put on? What kinds of results did you get?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 02:31 PM
JOBOO;

I ahve been using NPA for well over a year and a half or so...right when it came out. I have used it a rations of 5 to 1 all the way up to 1 to 1. But I have found a ratio of 4 to 1 or 5 to 1 works best for a two spray dose.

Whitehall
01-28-2002, 03:20 PM
The atomizer provided by Bruce always gives me too much cologne if I use two sprays. I try to mix NPA to cologne for a single spray which means a bit heavier NPA ratio, maybe 4 to 1. Of course, I could dilute the mix with Everclear but sticking with one spray works for me since I\'d rather save the Everclear for internal consumption.