PDA

View Full Version : Embarking on the love trail

Emtec69
01-06-2007, 09:02 AM
Hi i'm a

new member here and a new face to the world of pheromones.

Why? Why am i embarking on this trial and error course

of hits and rejection, mainly because im young, interetsed and women fascinate me.

i am a 18 year old male, 5 ft

11 have dark hair, brown eyes and fairly tanned skin. i have never had problems getting girls before and have had

many girlfriends climaxing in a 2 year relationship of love notes, arguments and baby scares.

I have recently

ordered my beginners pack in which the beatifully named edge is present. The egde suits my needs as sexual hits

appeal more to me than friendship and relationships as im young and intrested in fun and the sexual attraction to

women.

I have stated my goals and aims and was thinking what made you guys like me take on the addictive notion

that is trying pheromones?

I will post regular updates to my trials and hopefully the hits will rain in.

As i

wait for my parcel to arrive, Wish me luck :wave:

WorkingMann
01-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Good luck and we hope

you'll get good results..

My aim is some part because it interests me.. When I first read about mones I was

skeptic but also interessted because wanted to see what this can lead to.. I love the testing and seeing

results..
A plus is (not one of the reasons I strated) that I get more confidence and I like that also..
Another

one is also like you to meet girl, and get the sexual hits..
And perhaps some day help me in finding the right..

Emtec69
01-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Confidence boost hopefully seems

to be a good point to using the mones and the effects it has on personality and influence on women.

what mones

are you using at the moment and any notible hits or misses worth noting?

another reason seems to be ego. men

and ego are a great pair and seems to be the bigger the better. i like feeling good and getting smiles and talking

to attractive women only increase me feeling good and therefore my ego.

I want this thread to become some sort of

a dairy in the future and depending on hits and success an guide and ispiration to young new memebers like myself?

Gegogi
01-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Don't depend on 'mones for

confidence or ego strokes. The high ain't gonna last very long. You'll quickly get used to the "buzz" and stop

noticing it altogether after a few months of use. Real confidence isn't a feeling or buzz. Confidence comes from

within, flowing from hard work and subsequent success. In other words, you earn confidence and build it one day at a

time. You can't spray or dab it on. With that said, I have enjoyed great success with SOE and TE/NPA. Both have

enhanced my persona and given me a nice edge in both personal and professional interactions. Just realize 'mones

ain't a magic pill and success is still 95% up to you. You still gotta work your ass off to get results. The main

diff is 'mones will amp you up and help make your moves count a little more.

Emtec69
01-06-2007, 01:57 PM
i mean confidence in a placebo

effect.

if i believe i have the advantage i will act like i have the advantage.

as i said i have never had

problems with women so self esteem isnt low and will only make things easier for me if the mones work with me and

the people around me.

WorkingMann
01-06-2007, 05:31 PM
I also meant that because I

now have even more attention (in a good way) because of the mones it helps with the confidence..
It helps me.. But

you'll get used to the smiles, and all the other things..
But especially on bad days, you see girls looking at you

with a special look in her eyes and a little bit of hope sparkling from her face.. It can make you day just a little

better seeing these things..

Emtec69
01-07-2007, 07:48 AM
The effects of using the mones

will probally minimal at first due to the fact i have no normal problem of attracting women.

hopefully the

effects will be postive, as i said i will post regular day by day updates of what happens and if any hits

occur.

anyone reccomend a good cover scent for TE?

Gegogi
01-07-2007, 01:21 PM
The effects of using the

mones will probally minimal at first due to the fact i have no normal problem of attracting

women.

That's probably not true. If you're negative or have difficulty with social skills you will

see little or no diff. Why? The 'momes have nothing to enhance. However, if you are sucessful and confident it will

make you appear even more successful and confident at social or sexual endeavors. I always wear SOE to meetings and

lectures at work. I don't need to as I'm respected and effective in what I do. However the 'mones make everything

a little easier, faster and enjoyable.

Incidentally, the effects of 'mones go far beyond the attraction of

women. It enhances your entire social sphere. Womanizing is merely one small aspect of their benefit. Most of us

mainly use it as professional and social lube.

tounge
01-07-2007, 02:23 PM
as i said i

will post regular day by day updates of what happens and if any hits occur.

Probably a waste of time. You don't want to microlize your pheromone results. Just go with the flow

and post a MAJOR or UNUSUAL situation that you attribute to the pheromones.

We used to have a guy here, who

now posts at another site. I think he worked for a large medical facility. Anyway, he used to micro detail his

whole day. Everytime another person scratched, belched, looked into the air, had to take a leak, etc; he wondered if

it was his mones. That was a bit too much in my opinion.

The best thing to do is keep a private journal and

document anything out of the ordinary. And then share those occurances with the forum.

WorkingMann
01-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Probably a

waste of time. You don't want to microlize your pheromone results. Just go with the flow and post a MAJOR or

UNUSUAL situation that you attribute to the pheromones.

We used to have a guy here, who now posts at another

site. I think he worked for a large medical facility. Anyway, he used to micro detail his whole day. Everytime

another person scratched, belched, looked into the air, had to take a leak, etc; he wondered if it was his mones.

That was a bit too much in my opinion.

The best thing to do is keep a private journal and document anything out

of the ordinary. And then share those occurances with the forum.

I gotta agree here.. Else you can't see

the difference also and all of really don't wanna spend time reading about your day if it's not ordinary..
Think

about if we all did that.. We could spend as much time in here as on job to find a out-of-the-ordinary situation and

hit..
Nothing negative against you but I guess you'll get the point
:type:

Emtec69
01-08-2007, 08:14 AM
i was going to do that

anyway.

i know if something will be out of the ordinary as alot of the people i work with and meet i know.

i

will only post my findings when something does happen.