PDA

View Full Version : I think I OD'd on -none

d3kst3r
01-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Went to the

city today. 2 dabs of NPA, 3 sprays of unscented TE and about 6 inches of SOE on arms. Everywhere I walked people

seemed to be intimidated by me. This massive security guard who was like twice the size of me had to check me at the

library after I passed one of those magnetic detector. Funnily he acted all shy-like in my presence. Several people

who nearly bumped into me apologised very thoroughly and allowed me to pass. It was like I had this aura that caused

respect. Overall I think I might need to tone down on the -none.

PS. everyone around these forums says that TE

and NPA smell terrible like BO tho I can't smell it at all and I'm also asian.

gecko
01-05-2007, 07:44 AM
d3, not everyone can smell -none.

i can't (unfortunately). the people who can smell -none have said that it smells like pee & BO.

also, why are

you using both NPA & TE? TE is just a diluted version of NPA. you should use one or the other (NPA was "designed" to

be mixed w/the user's favorite cologne...which is why it is so concentrated).

MOBLEYC57
01-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Went to the city

today. 2 dabs of NPA, 3 sprays of unscented TE and about 6 inches of SOE on arms. Everywhere I walked people seemed

to be intimidated by me. This massive security guard who was like twice the size of me had to check me at the

library after I passed one of those magnetic detector. Funnily he acted all shy-like in my presence. Several people

who nearly bumped into me apologised very thoroughly and allowed me to pass. It was like I had this aura that caused

ONE can get away with

using both at the same time. :sick:

But! You can do ONE of TWO things ...

1) Drop the 2 dabs of NPA, or

drop the 3 sprays of TE, OR

2) In the case of what you did ... you need a LOOOOT more than 6 inches of SOE to

let the world feel safe. From my reading ... 2-3 inches of SOE for every dab or spray.

From what you put on,

nothing less than 12 inches, ANNNNND you can start trying to cover your NPA/TE application WITH the SOE.

Test!

Test! Test! That's what it's all about; and you didn't get killed either! Lesson learned: OD's are

overrated!:run:

Marlboro_man
01-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Why do you feel it was an

OD? It seems to me by your post that you were getting major respect without the agressive behaviors from others.

IMHO that's exactly what you want.
:cheers:

MOBLEYC57
01-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Why do you

feel it was an OD? It seems to me by your post that you were getting major respect without the agressive behaviors

from others. IMHO that's exactly what you want.
:cheers:

Probably wanting more "I want you" attention.

:blink:

WorkingMann
01-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Probably

wanting more "I want you" attention. :blink:

Year most us want that I think :whip:

Gegogi
01-05-2007, 11:35 AM
PS. everyone around these

forums says that TE and NPA smell terrible like BO tho I can't smell it at all and I'm also

asian.

Keep this in mind. All women can smell 'none and smell it well indeed. And it's

scientifically proven women are repulsed by the smell, so keep it covered unless you intend to stay single. I don't

know if my sensitivity to 'none is any less than females, but it smells like bloody hell: male cat piss

intermingled with body builder armpit.

As for an OD, you ain't seen nothin' yet. A 'none OD causes major

hostility (think getting shit beat outta ya in a bar) and fear (women 'n children fleeing) among your targets, not

shyness or respectful behavior. If you want to melt into the fabric of the city, don't wear 'mones.

Marlboro_man
01-05-2007, 11:39 AM
As for an

OD, you ain't seen nothin' yet. A 'none OD causes major hostility (think getting shit beat outta ya in a bar) and

fear (women 'n children fleeing) among your targets, not shyness or respectful behavior. If you want to melt into

the fabric of the city, don't wear 'mones.

That's exactly my point! Respect is a good thing,

aggressive behavior is not.

Marlboro_man
01-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Keep this in

mind. All women can smell 'none and smell it well indeed. And it's scientifically proven women are repulsed by the

smell, so keep it covered unless you intend to stay single. I don't know if my sensitivity to 'none is any less

than females, but it smells like bloody hell: male cat piss intermingled with body builder armpit.

I

have to say that not all women are repulsed by this smell. 10 years ago my girlfriend at the time would play

basketball with me every sunday and when we got back to my room she would practically rape me. She would insist to

take my socks and undies off! Keep in mind this was not her normal behavior when I wasn't sweatty. I have also

expierienced similar things from other girls, although back then I never understood why a girl would be turned on

when I was feeling nasty. I would agree that most women are turned off by the BO smell but certainly not all!

d3kst3r
01-05-2007, 09:04 PM
That day I got eyed up and down

by a chick I passed; a girl on the bus next to me kept glancing over at me; this hot blonde at a restuarant was

basically staring at me etc. But at the same time all these women seemed intimidated as though if they dared to

approach me I'd kick their ass or something. Right now I'm thinking perhaps I OD'd or perhaps I need to

complement with more -nol. The advice about using more SOE is something I definitely need to test. (Oddly I

absolutely love the smell of SOE and I find I can't stop sniffing myself after I put it on).

Gegogi
01-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Or you could smile and strike up

a friendly conversation. It melts the intimidation and allows the attraction to run its natural course. If someone

I'm interested in appears shy or intimidated by me I go out of my way to reassure them and make them feel welcome

and comfortable. Works wonders with or without 'mones.

Marlboro_man
01-07-2007, 10:29 PM
It will be very rare that a

woman approaches you. You dropped the ball by sending the "I'm the man" signals and not following through.

Aprroach them!

dwaynekuan
03-16-2007, 02:37 AM
Went to the

city today. 2 dabs of NPA, 3 sprays of unscented TE and about 6 inches of SOE on arms. Everywhere I walked people

seemed to be intimidated by me. This massive security guard who was like twice the size of me had to check me at the

wow i wish i could find

something that works for me. I'm asian too and i can't seem to get the right mix. I've tried chikara, npa, AE,

SOE, Perception. nothing seems to get that "magic" that others have reported.

i unfortunately can smell the

'mones specially 'none and dislike it and have to cover it well. but after a few hours, the cologe fades and the

smell of none becomes really distinct. i don't know if others can smell it but i usually can and when that happens,

I'm always afraid i'll OD on the stuff (which i have when I've used too much 'none).