PDA

View Full Version : Post SOE with JB 1 HITS here

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 02:00 PM
Well, if you read my post you understand I agree with you. images/icons/laugh.gif

Today, the JB1/SOE combination also worked. I got a lot of looks and even something that can be described as a light DIHL. Once in the gym and once at the train station I had a girl staring at me for about 5 seconds. Now I finally know what you are talking about, when you talk about DIHLs!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 02:05 PM
Usually I get DIHLs too but i always doubted it if the girl is not so near to me. How far were you from the girl in the train? This question has been discussed before but i don\'t remember any exact answer as to what is the normal and reasonable distance to get a DIHL?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 08:49 PM
I think I kinda had a DIHL today w/ SOE alone, but I\'m not sure cause I\'ve always suspected this girl has a crush on me. anyway, this girl who sits next to me in class kept looking at me and every once in while she\'d tell me I need a haircut (which she said at least 5 times), but then she\'d look away, look back at me for a few seconds, look away, and look back, and this went on for like the whole class (an hour and a half)

but anyway, this SOE stuff works great, I\'ve definitely noticed girls are more talkative around me, sometimes its subtle though, but I\'ve noticed differences

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 10:13 PM
Well Redcapp,

The girl (about my age) in the gym who gave me a DIHL had walked past me a couple of times and gave the DIHL when she stood only five or six feet away.

The other deal at the railway station was from a woman (in her thirties) who was sitting and waiting for the train to arrive. I walked up to where she sat, standing somewhat behind her (again 4 or 5 feet) and not thinking about the fact I was still wearing pheromones and then I was remembered because she turned her head instantly and gave me a DIHL.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 11:50 PM
First let me say i will be 21 in march. My theory is that applying just a little of JB 1 on and applying a normal dosage of SOE, will give us younger guys some good hits. So if you agree with me get out there and start testing this out and post ur results here. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 08:57 AM
Hey i think wild oscars cawwoting theory is the way these to should be applied. Once the
SOE lures the girl in, the strength of JB 1 should send them the \"i want to do this guy\" signal. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 02:21 PM
Wow, another DIHL today with SOE/JB1. images/icons/laugh.gif

Almost at the same place as monday, there were these two 16-year-old girls waiting for the train. One of them was staring at me and the other was wondering what her friend was doing. Then she saw that the girl was looking at me and they started giggling.
I felt a little embarrassed as she kept looking at me images/icons/laugh.gif so I moved away from them but they still kept looking.

Nice to know these phero´s also have an effect on teenage girls, till now I only got hits from 20+-year-old women.