PDA

View Full Version : Australians Decimate Englishmen

terry0400-40
01-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Those young loudmouthed whinging pommy bastards went down once again, to

the mighty refined and cultured Australian gentlemen of cricket supremacy. After over seven weeks of battle toil and

sweat we magnificent Australians took the ASHES in a clean sweep. The scores at 5 to 0. I think we will

have to send a squad of schoolboys over to pommy land, to show the poor useless milksop English lost losers how to

play cricket. ha ha. The funny thing is, these pansy handed mothers boys, came over here full

of milkwind and soft sugar, threatening to tear our "Old Boys" cricket team apart ha ha. But now

that they have been given the good hiding that they deserve, they will be going home in discrace, with their limpid

and lagged out pussy tails, between their jellied and ice cream wobbly lil legs. Yus ya wittle

wimp wristed limpid willy widdlers, ha ha ha. Poor pommy bastards, yaaaa heeee naaaaaheee.terry0400-40...PS

I MAY HAVE TO TAKE A SMALL RIDE OVER TO THE OLD COUNTRY, TO TEACH THESE LADS A LITTLE IN THE WAY OF CULTURE AND

REFINEMENT Hmmmmmm....:lol: :wave:

Iaskalotof?'s
01-07-2007, 12:32 AM
As an American,I can

proudly say I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

terry0400-40
01-07-2007, 01:01 PM
As an American,I can proudly say I don't know what the hell you're talking

about.That is ok,as there is always bound to be someone who does not

understand, i dont even know if you Americans know what cricket is anyway, because i dont think it is played in your

country. Why dont you go and eat a few proud hotdogs, or go and have a haircut.:wave:

bronzie
01-07-2007, 03:03 PM
terry, dont americans play rugby

, just with a ton of armour and padding? they call it gridiron or something? let them play rugby the way we play

ruby...lol or aussie rules for that matter...

terry, cricket is a noble sport indeed

terry0400-40
01-07-2007, 04:39 PM
I dont think the Americans go in for any rough stuff, well especially with out a ton of armour

around themselves, They would be in for a culture shock and probably resort to panic attacks if they had to

participate in an Australian real mans game. But that is ok, and it is no fault of their own that they are softies,

and i dont say this in a disrespectful way, because there are a Few good men who are Yanks, it is just that they are

refined and sofisticated rather than rough and ready alpha he men types. But real good men nevertheless.:whip:

:angel:

belgareth
01-07-2007, 05:52 PM
You have a very narrow idea of

us then. If we ever are someplace close to each other I'd be happy to have you come play with me/us at the dojo. It

isn't a team sport and it isn't intended to impress anybody but your opponent but it is a lot of fun.

terry0400-40
01-07-2007, 06:17 PM
You have a very narrow idea of us then. If we ever are someplace close to each other I'd be happy

to have you come play with me/us at the dojo. It isn't a team sport and it isn't intended to impress anybody but

your opponent but it is a lot of fun.No Belgareth, i dont have

a narrow veiw of you at all, in fact some of the best blood that has ever been conceived and born to this old Earth

has come from out of the U.S.A. I have

some good friends and also more than quite a few who have actually taught me some valuable lessons. I like to have a

subtle stir occasionally, but you blokes have a knack of getting my true feeling out of me.:blink:

belgareth
01-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Be well and happy birthday.

terry0400-40
01-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Be well

and happy birthday.Thanks, i am working on it.:angel:

woofa1
01-08-2007, 04:06 AM
OOH, yeh terry man.I am an avid

cricket fan.Having played sub district cricket in victoria.Went to the final test. And it was fantastic. I got a saw

i sure throat from chanting warnie warnie, warnie. For you americans out there he is one of greatest cricketers of

all time. And bronzie ,your right our game of eitheir aussie rules and rugby, with no protection is a hard game

indeed. No disrespect you yanks. The ASHES are ours. Terry on a lighter night ha ha.What is take on A314.

terry0400-40
01-08-2007, 11:30 AM
OOH, yeh

terry man.I am an avid cricket fan.Having played sub district cricket in victoria.Went to the final test. And it was

fantastic. I got a saw i sure throat from chanting warnie warnie, warnie. For you americans out there he is one of

greatest cricketers of all time. And bronzie ,your right our game of eitheir aussie rules and rugby, with no

protection is a hard game indeed. No disrespect you yanks. The ASHES are ours. Terry on a lighter night ha ha.What

is take on A314.I think if a person is dresses up as a successfull

or a person of high status then the addition of A314 may show some promise, i usually go for about 4 drops, but

having said this, it will not necessarilly make the wearer more approachable, most people could think you are to

important to approach, 4 drops is my average, and if i instigate a conversation the other person or woman for that

matter will seem to want to hang around and keep talking.The addition of a little androstenone can give it a very

sexual edge, but not too much, this combo is good to use around women if the wearer starts the talking, A314 alone

can be used with success at work or for sales or an interveiw ect to add the finishing touch. But beware, it takes a

keen eye, and long term use to suss this juice out, as some people do not notice any effects from it, they are

there, but quite subtle. Lesser amounts of A314 say 1 or 2 drops can be mixed with other products for interesting

results as well. :cheers:

woofa1
01-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Dude,thanks for that you

fellow aussie. I will agree with a314 and work situations. I tend to liase with many people at work,and have found

a314, comes off as alluding respect coupled with with focus on what you are saying. I have used for about 2 months .

With my latest field study being 2 weeks straight. i found 1 to 2 drops works best for me. I have also found that it

somehow tones done the effects of say NPA, and or pi for that matter.Terry can you tell me if their are any mones in

this product.I get the suspicion that their is very little if any? What mix wwould you prescribe including a314 for

the ladies.

And dude we have the best cricket team there is. PS. Npa is my favourite, also started to use TE,

and this stuff is great. Then again they come from the same family?

NPA, TE, PI, dr dodd, followed by ae ,soe.

In that order. cheers dude

terry0400-40
01-10-2007, 01:27 AM
Dude,thanks for that you fellow aussie. I will agree with a314 and work situations. I

tend to liase with many people at work,and have found a314, comes off as alluding respect coupled with with focus on

what you are saying. I have used for about 2 months . With my latest field study being 2 weeks straight. i found 1

to 2 drops works best for me. I have also found that it somehow tones done the effects of say NPA, and or pi for

that matter.Terry can you tell me if their are any mones in this product.I get the suspicion that their is very

little if any? What mix wwould you prescribe including a314 for the ladies.

And dude we have the best cricket

team there is. PS. Npa is my favourite, also started to use TE, and this stuff is great. Then again they come from

the same family?

NPA, TE, PI, dr dodd, followed by ae ,soe. In that order. cheers dudeWoofal, I have only used TE gel, and i have further testing to do on this one. A314

probably is predominately Androsterone, with who knows what else. One a more sexually attractive note i would

probably say give this one a go, A314 x 2 drops and PI about 1/2 drop and a small overspray of a nice cologne. Also

this is another mix that may be ok. A314 x2 dr + SOE x 5" + APC x 4 dr or PPA x 2 dr. I know that A314 x 2 dr and

about 10 mcg of Androstenone is a good combo, if a small spray of good cologne is added to get the target

sniffing.:thumbsup: