PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones Paying For Themselves Thread!

SyraBrian
01-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Last night, I went to the strip club. I wore a gel pack of SOE, a gel pack of Chikara, a few dabs of

Pheromol Factor and a few undiluted dabs of the controversial, but always works for me, Athena 10x.

At the

end of the night, the DJ let one of the dancers select the person who gets to spin the prize wheel. Without

hesitation, she chose me! With my free spin, I won free admission. Saved myself ten bucks!

Anybody else

get free or discounted stuff while wearing pheromone products?

Hijacking my own thread, one of the dancers

gave me the oddest comment I've ever received while I was wearing pheromones. She said that she wanted to kidnap

me, take me home and make me her personal pet named Spunky. I hope she means that I'd be a pet with privileges!

koolking1
01-04-2007, 05:21 PM
I've had some instances

where a salesclerk went the "extra mile" for me while wearing mones. I think there may be some sales type people on

the forum who use mones in business dealings to increase their profits as well. Also, some mone advantages can't

be measured in dollars per se, Gegogi has mentioned wearing them for professional advantages. My girlfriend has

worn them in the past for the same reason.

gaf
01-04-2007, 05:22 PM
I find that I get free stuff all the

time! But the flip side to that is shop assistants get my change wrong a lot...
In the last few days I got a whole

bunch of handmade soap samples for my mum while getting her a voucher at the shop , for dinner that evening the

pizza chick charged me the discount coupon rate (saved $8) , free family entry to an event saving $20 ,
all

thanks to SOE!

Marlboro_man
01-05-2007, 11:32 AM
I am a salesman and I am

currently in a month+ long expirement with mones. I will eventually post the results but so far I can say that the

mones are paying for themself. I want to be sure before I post anything.

platinumfox
01-07-2007, 05:10 AM
Last night,

I went to the strip club. I wore a gel pack of SOE, a gel pack of Chikara, a few dabs of Pheromol Factor and a few

undiluted dabs of the controversial, but always works for me, Athena 10x.

At the end of the night, the DJ

let one of the dancers select the person who gets to spin the prize wheel. Without hesitation, she chose me! With my

free spin, I won free admission. Saved myself ten bucks!

Anybody else get free or discounted stuff while

wearing pheromone products?

Hijacking my own thread, one of the dancers gave me the oddest comment I've

ever received while I was wearing pheromones. She said that she wanted to kidnap me, take me home and make me her

personal pet named Spunky. I hope she means that I'd be a pet with privileges!LOL!You obviously don't

understand the "stripper game" they will say whatever to get your cash it has nothing to do with the mones.She

probably called every guy Spunky that night.

SyraBrian
01-08-2007, 10:55 AM
LOL!You

obviously don't understand the "stripper game" they will say whatever to get your cash it has nothing to do with

the mones.She probably called every guy Spunky that night.

I know the "stripper game", platinum

fox. It's just like any other high volume business. Get 'em in, get as much money as possible in as little time as

possible, get 'em out. And I'm fine with that. My game is to get as much as I can for as long as I can while

parting with whatever amount of money I feel like parting with. In other words, "more bang for my buck".

It was just an odd, funny comment from a smart, sexy girl who took up way too much of her precious time talking to

me. Especially when you take in the fact that the girl completely stopped her stage performance to sit on the stage

and talk to me.

Believe it or not, while wearing mones, I've actually had girls offer to dance for me

with no tip involved.

gaf
01-08-2007, 04:25 PM
It was just an

odd, funny comment from a smart, sexy girl who took up way too much of her precious time talking to me. Especially

when you take in the fact that the girl completely stopped her stage performance to sit on the stage and talk to me.

I've had that a few times... AE or SOE/NPA seem to be the best for these places, wasn't so

much fun with a PI overdose! :run: