PDA

View Full Version : SOE and The Edge

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 01:13 PM
...anyone...anyone at all???

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 01:29 PM
marz,

its been talked about in the other thread that you can actually do some \"cowwoting\" (layering) using SoE and another product. wilde oscar described it as attracting the target first with the aNOL and aRONE which is in SoE then when the target gets closer, you attack them with the aNONE. imagine wearing The Edge on your chest under your clothes and applying SoE on any exposed area like neck or arms. The aNOL and aRONE in SoE will make you more approachable and the target will feel relaxed talking to you. Once she gets closer to you, The aNONE in TE will do its job and hopefully send the \"make love\" signal to your target.

About your question, if you mix AE with SoE, you\'re gonna get a lot of NOL & RONE and very minimal NONE. maybe you can apply the AE on your chest then the SoE on a more exposed area.

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

oscar
01-28-2002, 02:39 PM
Redcapp,

Salut! You\'ve got the theory down pat. Just one note- the spelling. It\'s cawwoting, as in the way Elmer Fudd would say \"carrot(ing)\".
I do realize that phonetically there SHOULD be two \"t\"s, but as it\'s the first word I\'ve ever coined, I decided to go wild and take creative license. images/icons/cool.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 04:56 PM
ooops! sorry for the typo!

thanks oscar! im actually waiting for more SoE experiences b4 i buy it. I got a bunch of stuff now but im having a hard time figuring out the right dosage so i don\'t want to buy another product that can make me crazier. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 05:48 PM
Thanks Redcap. You made sense, to the point I almost feel I made the best purchase I could have...but then again time will tell once I test it out. And the hunt is on once again.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 06:03 PM
always glad 2 help but the credit goes to oscar! images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 08:02 PM
...then a thanks to Oscar as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 11:11 PM
Sometime last year I bought The Edge and Alter Ego. After months of using it, and one failed relationship, I need to re-order. I\'ve noticed a lot of people talking about SOE, a product that wasn\'t available at the time I placed my last order. I know The Edge and Alter Ego work great together because of my failed relationship and my ex\'s friend asking me to sleep with her right after the breakup. I know I want to re-order The Edge, but now I\'m curious about using it with SOE. Has anyone tried this combination yet or should I stay away from it all together?

Buddydust
01-29-2002, 12:04 AM
Hey guys,how much Edge and SOE should a guy use when trying to cawwoting?

oscar
01-29-2002, 07:14 AM
Buddydust,

For the inside layer, to start out on the safe side, A-None-wise, I\'d put no more than one spray of TE on the chest, (some guys need less), covered conservatively with cologne. Remember, this is the stuff you\'re using to affect the female who\'s already VERY close.

For the outside layer, try rolling a couple of inches of SOE on each wrist and the backs of your hands. Maybe a little in the crease on the inside of the elbow. Then put some more SOE on the neck. You can put vertical stripes under each ear to maximize the scent dispersal effects of the carotid arteries, and/or paint a dog collar all the way around the neck to achieve an omni-directional effect.

I\'ve only used the actual SOE for a few days, having worked with a Chem Set mock-up prior to getting my shipment. Since getting the genuine article, I don\'t think I\'ve used more than a total of twenty inches of roll-on at any one time. The stuff in my bottle comes out quite easily.

Having used roll-on deodorants for many years, I realize that there can be a noticable difference in the amount of product dispensed by two seemingly identical bottles. We should take this into consideration when following application guidelines.
Your mileage may vary. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif