PDA

View Full Version : Unusual question about 'mones / medical condition.

Dietcokehead
01-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Hello,
I'm sorry to post up what has to be the 3,000,000 post of the 'Do they work/

will they work for me' type of thread, but I have a kind of unusual question.

I am a twenty-five year old male

and I suffer from testosterone deficiency, and have been getting treatment for a few years, but I know that

chemically Im not at where other 'normal' people are. While reading up, I stumbled across pheromones a while ago

and begun reading up on them. I notice that the two main types you list in the products - androstenone and

androstenol - are both listed as testosterone linked chemicals.

Has a situation like this come up before that

you know of? I'm not looking for a wonder drug or anything silly like that, just something that would put me back

on the normal playing field. Any suggestions, comments or what have you?

belgareth
01-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Another member mentioned

recently about having the same problem. I forget who it was but if you did a search I am sure you will find some

posts by him.

Dietcokehead
01-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Thank you. :)

WorkingMann
01-01-2007, 09:15 PM
I have seen a program on

National Geografic about how food affects our mood.. And they said that Fat fish helps produce your testosterone and

other pheromones..
That's the building-stone for that so that could perhaps help..
And another member in here

claimed that couplins makes you produce 100% more testosterone..

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
01-08-2007, 02:35 PM
I think

cokehead is asking if pheromones effect testosterone levels / act as a testosterone-boosting drugs.

No, they do

not, nor are they "drugs" as defined by FDCA (food drug & cosmetic act). Pheromones do not have any anabolic

effects, nor do they effect testosterone levels. They excert their effects via the sense of smell on others.

While some have claimed that copulins increase testosterone levels, copulins are chemically similar to vinegar

(acetic acid). Do you get a testosterone boost from working around pickled cucumbers? I think not.

If you're

looking for testosterone boosting drugs, you've come to the wrong place. Go see a doctor and get androderm patches,

an approved drug for your testosterone deficiency.

Gegogi
01-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Do you get a testosterone

boost from working around pickled cucumbers? I think not.

Some have claimed pickles give them naughty

thoughts.

Archetypical Hybrid (HEC)
01-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Well if

it's not a food, and it's not a drug, then what the hell else could it be?
FDA seems to have a really

hard time distinguishing chemicals from foods or drugs...

oscar
01-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Hello,
I'm

sorry to post up what has to be the 3,000,000 post of the 'Do they work/ will they work for me' type of thread,

but I have a kind of unusual question.

I am a twenty-five year old male and I suffer from testosterone

deficiency, and have been getting treatment for a few years, but I know that chemically Im not at where other

'normal' people are. While reading up, I stumbled across pheromones a while ago and begun reading up on them. I

notice that the two main types you list in the products - androstenone and androstenol - are both listed as

testosterone linked chemicals.

Has a situation like this come up before that you know of? I'm not looking

for a wonder drug or anything silly like that, just something that would put me back on the normal playing field.

Any suggestions, comments or what have you?

Dietcokehead,

I'm not sure that I read your post

the way the others did, but if what you're asking is whether the pheromone products will put you on a more level

playing field in terms of your "phero signature" with your peers who are NOT testosterone deficient, then I'd say

yes.

Kinda like the overpriced cookie stands in the malls that aren't actually baking the cookies there,

but are putting sweet extracts in front of ventilator fans to give the impression that the stuff is made on

site.

Oscar :)

ratspeaker
01-08-2007, 04:14 PM
maybe try taking some

tribistan from sopharma as well - not just any tribulus product since only the sopharma one is any good.

jvkohl
01-08-2007, 10:20 PM
I am a

twenty-five year old male and I suffer from testosterone deficiency, and have been getting treatment for a few

years...

...just something that would put me back on the normal playing field. Any suggestions, comments or

what have you?

Testosterone deficiency is diagnosed by a blood test for testosterone, and test

results vary from their highest during the early morning to lowest in early evening (with a wide "normal" range).

Diagnosis and treatment by a traditional medical practitioner is different from that by a "naturapathic" or

homeopathic practitioner. If you're treatment includes injections or gel application of androgens, you are also

increasing your natural masculine pheromone production. Injections, however, provide cyclical changes. In either

case, there is no way to know whether you are consistently producing the masculine scent that would be typical if

you were not testosterone deficient.

Pheromone-enhancement will help to ensure a more masculine

scent.

JVK

jvkohl
01-08-2007, 10:26 PM
While some have claimed that copulins increase testosterone levels, copulins are chemically similar to

vinegar (acetic acid).

Astrid Jutte has presented and published study data showing that ovulatory

phase copulins increased testosterone levels in men. Similar effects on non-human primates have been reported in

peer-reviewed journal articles, and the biological basis for the testosterone increase in mammalian males (including

non-human primates, and men) is widely known.

JVK

jvkohl
01-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Some have claimed

pickles give them naughty thoughts.

US Patent 7108872

"A non-invasive method of altering

vaginal blood flow in a female individual to augment or lessen sexual arousal is provided. The method involves

administering an individual odorant or odorant mixture for inhalation that is sufficient to alter vaginal blood flow

of the female by about -20% to about +30% compared to a baseline vaginal blood flow without inhalation of the

odorant. Also provided is a method for screening an odorant for its capacity to increase or decrease vaginal blood

flow, and an article of manufacture, or kit, containing an odorant and instructions for its use in altering vaginal

blood flow."

A search for patent applications may turn up those that claim odors increase blood flow to the

penis.

JVK

Dietcokehead
03-29-2007, 09:03 PM
Oscar said:

"I'm not

sure that I read your post the way the others did, but if what you're asking is whether the pheromone products

will put you on a more level playing field in terms of your "phero signature" with your peers who are NOT

testosterone
deficient, then I'd say yes."

Yes, that was what I was trying to say. Sorry if I wasn't clear

and confused a few people :)

JVK said:

"Pheromone-enhancement will help to ensure a more masculine

scent."

Any suggestions for that? Tearing through the archives and the search, Alpha-7 and AE/m both seem to be

the ones
whom lean this way the most, but I'm a little clueless right now, very well could be wrong or missing

something.

I have been using SOE for a little while and absolutely love the stuff. I dont know how to pin it

down, but I just
feel a little better with it on. No matter what I try, it will be a mainstay, and once again A and

AE both seem to
come up alot as combinations with it.