PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

terry0400-40
12-31-2006, 12:22 PM
Happy and prosperous new year to all, Seeing as i have been a little rude to the

moderators i thought i would have been banned by now, i must have got lucky. But i dont appreciate it

when my humourous replys get deleated, especially when they are not rude, and also when they contain references to

pheromones, and also when they were designed to cheer the poster up...terry0400-40 :wave:

belgareth
12-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Happy and prosperous new year to all, Seeing as i have been a little rude to the

moderators i thought i would have been banned by now, i must have got lucky. But i dont appreciate it

when my humourous replys get deleated, especially when they are not rude, and also when they contain references to

pheromones, and also when they were designed to cheer the poster up...terry0400-40 :wave:

You weren't banned and thought you should have been? I'm not sure why

but that's fine. I delete what I feel is appropriate to delete based on the rules that are in the Forum rules

thread. If that's a problem there's not much I can do about it because I intend to continue to enforce forum

rules.

In any event, have a good New Year.

terry0400-40
12-31-2006, 01:03 PM
You weren't banned and thought you should have been? I'm not sure why but

that's fine. I delete what I feel is appropriate to delete based on the rules that are in the Forum rules thread.

If that's a problem there's not much I can do about it because I intend to continue to enforce forum

rules.When i compared my reply to the others i thought it looked ok,

but then i was looking from my perspective,and obviously not yours, but i really cant think for the life of me what

wrong thing i must have said to have offend. Well thats life, i wont bother again. :think:

belgareth
12-31-2006, 01:06 PM
I don't know what post you are

talking about or even if I was the one to do it. But if it was deleted there was a good reason for it. We try very

hard not to be arbitrary about what we do.

terry0400-40
12-31-2006, 01:11 PM
I don't know what post you are talking about or even if I was the one to do it. But if it was

deleted there was a good reason for it. We try very hard not to be arbitrary about what we do.It was a reply to a post where the person stated that he had not been layed for 11

years, and also Bronzie did post a reply. BUT not to worry, and i appreciate your reply. all the best, sea ya.

terry0400-40:blink:

bronzie
12-31-2006, 08:06 PM
It was a reply to a post where the person stated that he had not been layed for 11

years, and also Bronzie did post a reply. BUT not to worry, and i appreciate your reply. all the best, sea ya.

terry0400-40:blink:

i cant recall terry? not layed in 11 years?

hmmm

anyway, happy new year too all...may it be a good year.

terry0400-40
01-01-2007, 12:21 AM
i cant recall terry? not layed in 11 years? hmmm

anyway, happy new year too all...may it be a

good year. Bronzie, the post was called "scented monkey pheromones

at amazon" and the poster i replied to was by glimp2006, posted on 27/12/06. please dont drink too much good Greek

wine during the festive season, and if you do, watch out the young godesses dont take advantage of you.:wave:

belgareth
01-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Bronzie, the post was called "scented monkey pheromones at amazon" and the poster i

replied to was by glimp2006, posted on 27/12/06. please dont drink too much good Greek wine during the festive

season, and if you do, watch out the young godesses dont take advantage of you.:wave:

I went back and checked, that wasn't even close to what you said and your post

was deleted with cause.

terry0400-40
01-01-2007, 09:47 AM
I went back and checked, that wasn't even close to what you said and your post was deleted with

cause.Now i really and truily know for myself why people have

stopped posting on this forum, so my eyes have been opened. Thank you for enlightening me. When are you going to be

retiring from your position on the forum ?

belgareth
01-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Please explain yourself.

terry0400-40
01-01-2007, 10:17 AM
I went back and checked, that wasn't even close to what you said and your post was

deleted with cause.well if it wasent even close to what i said,

then what i really did say has probably gone under the water never to be found again in this dimension. But no

worries, you are a busy man and i dont want to waste your valuable time, or mine for that matter trying to re hash

the past with differences of opinion or missunderstandings, and also i dont want you to think i am trying to be

contentious or insulting either because i am not. You or someone did delete my reply, and that is your perogative,

and that is the way things are, we all have a job to do and you moderators are doing yours, and there are no hard

feelings towards you for it, as there are always conditions that prevail in any kingdom, and any being that is not

compatable within that kingdom should reside in another kingdom. Life is very simple. sea ya.

terry0400-40:type:

belgareth
01-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Terry, what you said had to do

with Saffron robes and prayer beads. It was insulting and off topic so it got deleted. It had nothing to do with the

goddess or wine. Then you made another insulting comment about the members of this forum that was also deleted. And

niether of those posts are gone forever. Like I said, I went back to check on it before responding to you.

The

you come on here and try to provoke an argument by making statements that flatly are not true. Its almost like you

are trying to get me to ban you. I wonder why? You are welcome to continue posting and I intend to continue

enforcing the rules. You've been a contributor for a while and until now we've never had any problems. I have no

idea why you are going off like this at this point.

terry0400-40
01-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Terry,

what you said had to do with Saffron robes and prayer beads. It was insulting and off topic so it got deleted. It

had nothing to do with the goddess or wine. Then you made another insulting comment about the members of this forum

that was also deleted. And niether of those posts are gone forever. Like I said, I went back to check on it before

responding to you.

The you come on here and try to provoke an argument by making statements that flatly are not

true. Its almost like you are trying to get me to ban you. I wonder why? You are welcome to continue posting and I

intend to continue enforcing the rules. You've been a contributor for a while and until now we've never had any

problems. I have no idea why you are going off like this at this point.Yes it was about safron robes ect, and the goddess of wine was just a comment to bronzie,

regarding his personal christmas new year celebrations, i was not infering it was in the safron robe reply. Yes i

did make an insulting comment directed at the moderators , because you took my reply about the safron robe and

deleted it, and i did not think it was insulting, i was just trying to cheer the poor guy up a little. Also what do

you mean by statements that are flatly not true that i have made?? I was not intending the mention of Greek wine to

be any part of mention in the safron robe post. So i am not sure what you meant by untrue statement, as the only

untrue statement that i may have made was when i sent you the insulting post, And it was my insults directed at the

moderators that gave me the idea that you would have banned me, so i was supprised that i had not been , after

reading comments posted regarding this issue on the other forum and also private emails that i have also received on

the underground forum.If you have decided this warrants a reply, then dont hurry, as i am going back to bed.

thank you. terry0400-40

belgareth
01-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Ok, I see about the wine and

goddess thing. The way I read it made it sound like you meant that was what you said in the post that got deleted. I

apologise for misunderstanding that statement and retract what I said about untrue statements. Guess it proves I am

as human as anybody.

What is written in the other forum about us isn't always true. There are a lot of things

said about me and Bruce that are made up for either business reasons by paid trolls or by disgruntled people.

Stealing customers by coming on this forum and using the PM system to offer bribes to Bruce's customers and lying

about almost everything is how that other company got started, all the while pretending to be friends with Bruce and

getting tons of help from him.

The truth is that I have never banned a person for saying something about me, no

matter how bad or true or untrue. It might take you some time to verify it by reading old posts but you could if you

really are interested.

I do appreciate that you were good enough to admit that the underground forum does exist.

Most people deny it. But please keep in mind that some of those people are paid to keep the pot stirred up. I've

never thought that of you but know of some who are.

Shall we start over? I apologise for misunderstanding you

and we go on from there?

terry0400-40
01-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Ok, I see about the wine and goddess thing. The way I read it made it sound like you meant that

was what you said in the post that got deleted. I apologise for misunderstanding that statement and retract what I

said about untrue statements. Guess it proves I am as human as anybody.

What is written in the other forum

about us isn't always true. There are a lot of things said about me and Bruce that are made up for either business

reasons by paid trolls or by disgruntled people. Stealing customers by coming on this forum and using the PM system

to offer bribes to Bruce's customers and lying about almost everything is how that other company got started, all

the while pretending to be friends with Bruce and getting tons of help from him.

The truth is that I have never

banned a person for saying something about me, no matter how bad or true or untrue. It might take you some time to

verify it by reading old posts but you could if you really are interested.

I do appreciate that you were good

enough to admit that the underground forum does exist. Most people deny it. But please keep in mind that some of

those people are paid to keep the pot stirred up. I've never thought that of you but know of some who are.

Shall we start over? I apologise for misunderstanding you and we go on from there? I do not take notice of everything i hear and or see written in a post or a personal

email, as i realise that everyone has their issues to deal with and also their very diverse range of opinions, that

usually add an amount of colour to the truth. And i do realise that it is not altogether an easy task to go and have

a perfect understanding of every post, because at times i have gone back over one of my posts for instance, and i

have thought,"Hmmm this what i have written does not come across as understandable, so it is easy to make a post

with out getting the point across sometimes i suppose" And to be honest, i am not affiliated with any business or

business type organisation, and i dont have a spicific agenda, even though i do get hot under the collar sometimes

if i think that some injustice has prevailed, but that is mainly to do with human rights issues and women and

children and the innocent and the poor and meek and those that are pure in heart. But i must admit that i am not a

perfect man, as you know that i can flare up a little and become rude. So in your case i really should appologise

because after all this is your responsibility to moderate as you have undertaken and i am a visitor. Sometimes i

probably write a little jovial, but i do not mean to offend, and for that matter, i dont even try and be popular,

and i dont write anything for personal gain. And the things that you have said regarding the other forum i have

heard snippets of from others, but i am not really familiar or knowledgeable about forum politics or the

administrators of such, as it is all a little over my head to tell the truth, But you have held out and offered me

an olive branch, and i do accept this Belgareth, and thank you for your honesty and understanding. I will try and be

more to the point, and not joke around too much when within an inappropriate area to do so, so that i can abide by

the conditions thereof. Sometimes i may need a kick up the behind, so i will try not to take offence if i go astray.

As it is my objective to act as a peacemaker.even so there are some that would say otherwise.

thank you for taking the time to communicate with me. and all the

best.terry0400-40:type:

belgareth
01-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Thanks Terri,

I never

thought you had an agenda, you can almost always tell about a person pretty easily. In business the ones who run

straight forward and upfront businesses are also the ones that do not allow their associates or employess to run

down the competition. Bruce is good to deal with because he is an honest businessman. But as you know, honest people

are frequently the targets of the less reputable or outright crooks in the marketplace. Bruce wouldn't lie about

somebody so he is at a disadvantage against many others who have no compunction about lying for personal gain and

can only make it up by being an honest businessman.

We are all human and we all make mistakes but if a person

honestly talks to me I always listen and if they show me where I was wrong I back down. All it takes is an honest

word or two in good faith. Don't ever hesitate to tell me I am wrong because I know how often I make mistakes.

Be well.