PDA

View Full Version : Partying with SOE and JB1

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 02:43 AM
I didnt know where to post my latest SOE-experiences, so I started my own thread.

(Im a 20-year-old college student)

I went out saturday night with one spray of JB1, a lot of SOE rolled on and no cologne on.

Well, the phero´s were really kick-ass. Unlike last week, when I OD-ed on none (JB1), this time I was very careful not to put to much none on.

I got almost every girl smiling at me. Went I went to the dance floor and noticed a lot of girls suddenly dancing and giggling around me and bumping into me. Im sure this was not a random event, but caused by the phero´s.

One bad thing: I was still the one who had to start the conversation, but this too was more easy with phero´s on. First because the raised self-confidence (directly caused by the phero´s and indirectly by a placebo-effect) and second because the SOE.

Ive never experienced such a night so you might understand im a SOE-fan by now. Im thinking about my second order of SOE already. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 06:02 AM
Way to go Franki! I agree that initiating a conversation is so easy with the pheros on. I find it so amusing how easy it was to get a stranger (girl) to connect to you right away at the first minute. The only regret I have is that I never initialized a conversation to a woman before. At least before I used pheros, and now I can\'t measure exactly how easier it is coz I don\'t know if it\'s hard doing it w/o the pheros. Maybe it\'s not too late! Im thinking of laying off from my arsenals and try talking to strangers. I wonder if i\'ll get the same confidence level though.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 11:39 PM
ok i will defintely try that combo of SoE and JB#1!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 11:46 PM
Yeah, once I get something that I truly believe in, I\'d like to lay off for a while to convince myself it\'s the pheros.