PDA

View Full Version : Results with AQ

WorkingMann
12-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Today was the

first day to test my AQ..
I put 2 dabs of WAG on each side of my neck before I left home.. I have a 30 min drive to

get into the mall..
I got there and sprayed i spray of AQ to each side of my neck..
I putted it in my own silver

atomizer (the one from the shop - the big one).
Already when I went inside I got looks..
The ones where she looks

around and looks at me, looks away and then quickly looks intense at me like what-was-that!
I'm not good at

keeping eye contact but I tryed and just enjoyed it.. Really much.. I got a smile and a laught for myself..
I

walked around and girls seemed like they tried to look at me but was a little shy when they noticed I looked at

them.. So when I caught eyecontact because they looked at me, they quickly turned their heads away.. Not like when I

got into the mall.. The difference was like 3-5 min later.. Unbelievebly that the effect wears of this

quickly..
When I got to the line at the counter, nobody noticed me.. Like I was just like everybody else.. Except

this little kid that keept pushing my leg and bumping into it.. :lol: I guess this wasn't the pheroes, or else

it's grose! :sick:
There was only the guy at the counter that made big eyes when he saw me, but when it was my

turn he should shift with a girl.. He seemed very angry or tired..
The girl was nice and smiled, but I saw when I

was finished she was the same way for the next family behind me.. I guess it was just good service..

:frustrate

Then I went into another mall just a little farther away.. I went into a supermarked and sniffed some

smells, and looked at some waxes.. Two little girls (8-10) behind me started gigling when I went into the

supermarked..
In there I didn't notice anything really except this girl before the counter looked very intense at

me..
I got out and went for my car.. As I was walking in the mall towards my car, I met one of my friends I've

worked with and havent seen for years.. We talked a little and I noticed a girl went by me and touched my arm.. You

know when a girl is flirty and lets her fingers run across a rail on the stairs.. This way she touched my arm as she

went by and just carryied on.. I was talking to my friend so when I noticed she was gone in the crowd.. There were

many shopping for new years eve, and returning gifts..
He asked me what I should do new years eve and told him I

haven't figured it out yet.. It was as if he wanted me to hang out with him.. Really cool.! As if he had respect

for me and I was this cool dude.. He said he didnt know either and I told him I had to go and took of home..
Really

a nice day but I'm insecure of how much it was pheroes.. I can't tell exact before more testing..

WorkingMann
12-29-2006, 08:56 AM
Today I got into the

supermarked with my dad, because we nedded stuff for new years eve.. One of the girls that was filling the boxes

with fruit, stared a lot at me.. We went in the other end of the supermarked but realised we needed some more fruit

and vegestebales (dont know how its pronounced) and instantly this girl turned around and looked with big eyes at

me.. Like she was are you back to see me-look
:blink:

We got what we needed and ended up in the line.. All the

old ladies smiled and moved for us, normally they're grumpy (but perhaps it was because I had my dad with) and

thinks what are you doing kid! Make room for the elders.. :smite:
When we went in line there was a woman I let pass

me, and said ladies first.. She smiled, turned around and said thanks and smiled big at me.. When we were finished

we wanted a little snack.. One of the girls behind the counter in the back looked WOW at me.. :kiss: Im not sure if

I've met her once when I was drunk.. Can't remember..
But besides that not really anything there..
I used 3 dabs

af WAGG on each side of the neck, and 2 sprays of AQ from my atomizer (the big silver from the shop), and one spray

of LT.

After about 1,5 hour I felt tired.. Like if you haven't slept all night and keeps working.. Then the next

day you can't sleep but you're really tired.. Both body and mind..
I had a little of that also yesterday but

thought it just was because it was a hard day and haven't slept well.. But now I think it might be either the WAGG,

LT or AQ.. Anybody else that have experienced this?