PDA

View Full Version : About Me

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 12:22 AM
Just want to introduce myself,I live in Miami,Im a Dj,I used to be terrified at talking to girls when I was about 15,but I wanted to change and be more confident,I started working out,and pep talking to myself and by the time I was 19 I was very confident with the ladies,with those years of personal therapy I have abolished all fear of talking to the opposite sex,now I ask women out on the spot,ok why am I here?,Im only here to help anyone who might need advice,or a little confidence boost,and I was wondering also how can I boost myself to man+,so thats why Im giving pheromones a chance.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 06:23 AM
Nice! Well here\'s my scenario. I grew up in another country and i\'ve only been here in America for 3 yrs. I\'m an average looking guy, not ugly but not like Tom Cruise either. I can say that I\'m a little attractive based on confessions by my ex-girlfriends. I don\'t have a problem talking to ladies and keeping my eyes on theirs. I can carry on a good conversation too. But my problem is initiating the conversation with a total stranger. This means approaching and all that.

When I got here in USA, I thought it would be much easier to score on chicks but it doesn\'t seem like that. In my country, I never initiated a relationship unless the girl has made it clear that she is into me. This means that it was really the girl who initiated it by sending \"clear signals\" either by gestures of verbally. Yes, verbally! I just make the move when I felt there\'s no way i could lose. And that attitude stayed with me and now I\'m having a hard time approaching and picking-up girls because it\'s just not my style. But i figured if i don\'t change my style, i\'m gonna end up single the rest of my life.

I\'ve had a lot of help from the forum members but I want to hear what you have to say too. images/icons/smile.gif

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 08:01 AM
Redcapp where are you from? Funny, but I did the same thing... just waiting and watching for girls signs of interest.

But I think it is bad policy, because sometimes most ladies do not know they want you! And many more, just will not make any signs.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-28-2002, 09:54 PM
Bad Grass,
I was reading the characteristics of a Taurus (that\'s my zodiac), and its not that i base my entire belief on astrology but sometimes it makes sense to me. This is what the author had to say about Taureans:

\"Taureans have personal magnetism and are able to draw others into their circle, rather than actively seeking them out. In other words, while they are very fond of members of the opposite sex, they prefer to be courted.\" images/icons/tongue.gif

So what\'s your zodiac bad grass?

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

Jaggy
01-28-2002, 10:05 PM
Geez Redcapp, ain\'t that the truth!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 01:47 AM
Welcome to something that should even rock youre world ha ha ha ha images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif etc etc. Now once you start talking to them you will have 10 others trying to get youre attention just be careful cause you may get overwealmed with DIHL type women who are just ready to be the sex slave to the male with the fucking something that they neeed haaaaaaaaaa

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 08:35 AM
Redcapp, I used to think that my sign was...
the question mark!!!

I was born November the 27th so I do not really now what that is.

I am a unix guru and was born and live in Argentina, how about yourself?

Whitehall
01-30-2002, 10:26 AM
Guys,

Did you know about the private messaging service available through this board? All you have to do is click on the icon on the top line with the envelope and the two little guys. Its easy and free and private.

Bad_Grass - I sent you one a few weeks ago!

Try it - its easy.

[ January 30, 2002: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 10:51 AM
Whitehall , thanks for the tip. I will go read it.

I am a unix hard core admin so I guess windows applications make me feel disoriented images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 09:53 AM
BadGrass, you´re a sagitarius.

Satan

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 12:07 PM
Bruce;

You are so right in the rules of #1 and #2. I lived overseas for approx. 7.5 years. About 3 of them I was single. Your breakdown of the two types of women is correct. And the closer you are to a cosmopolitan location( like a capital city with consultants, embassies etc) you will find more of the prefer to date foreigners type.

P.S. Damn I wish I had pheros then. Not that I did not have a blast. Women really dug my accent.....LOL.But speaking a women\'s native tounge or at least attemting it, goes a long way.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 12:12 PM
Bruce, I have lived in other countries as well for a large number of years. Never been to Japan or a country that has ethnically different people (I am white). Since I am educated in music and have an acute sense of pitch, I can usually pick up a language and accent to the extent no one can identify me as foreigner so what you are saying is something new to me.

They say Japanese people are pretty picky when it comes to race (a form of racism, perhaps?).

Now here in Argentina we have waves of Koreans and Chinese but this country, like the US, was made out of inmigrants so there are few if any discrimination.

Whitehall
01-31-2002, 12:18 PM
The word is...

XENOPHILIA - love of foreigners

Biologists seem to think that the attraction to a possible mate with a very different set of genetic material can be very strong. I think Kohl excerpted a paper suggesting otherwise based on women preferring dirty tee shirts that smelled like Daddy - I was unconvinced.

I lived in Canada (Toronto) for a while and I found women were more interested in how many tax-free US dollars I made. Maybe the US is not XENO enough for Canadians.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-31-2002, 12:31 PM
Bruce,

That idea (rule #1) ran across my mind sometime last year, that some women probably don\'t want to date foreign guys. But I told myself, no, that\'s probably not true and that i\'m just pittying myself for being a minority. But when you confirmed and it as well as TCO, now i\'m convinced that its true.
Thanks for opening my eyes about that matter.

Where is POTIONX by the way?

Bruce
01-31-2002, 11:13 PM
RE being a single \"foreigner\": I have been living away from my native US for most of my adult life, so I have quite a bit of experience \"looking for love in all the overseas places\". (still living in Japan for the last 11 years BTW)
Rule number one: There are women who wil NEVER date a foreign guy, and there are women who would PREFER to date foreign guys. Learn to tell the difference. This will save you a LOT of agony.
Rule number two: There is no rule #2. Most guys are pretty lame at figuring out what women are trying to say even in their own native tongue anyway, so don\'t worry about tthat. Just follow rule #1 and you will have it made.
Good Luck,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-01-2002, 07:48 PM
Hi Bruce et Red,
I\'m attending one of the most diverse university campus in the country and you\'re RIGHT on the money with #1.
I\'ve talked to Japanese, Vietnamese, Indian, Pakees, etc and I have come to learned that I\'m ok as a friend, but that\'s as far as I can get with any of them.
Indians have the \"cast\" system where they only date/married people of their same cast. It\'s weird how NOT open minded these folks are.
However, there are exceptions and that\'s exaclty what I\'m trying to figure out right now (who would date me and who wouldn\'t).
~Curious Dude